Author Topic: Father and the Eternal Self - the Interdimensional Exchange & Eternal Realities  (Read 7027 times)

7inOcean

Speakers: Father and the Eternal Self
Subjects: Interdimensional Exchange and the Eternal Adventure Awaits
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 09/07/2020 10.30am (AEST)

A conversation emerged and attention was given to it. I grasped that it is unique to notice. So I asked what was going on?

Come on Sue you are slow to the mark, but you do pay it to notice a conversation now. Well yes, you say and wonder, yet you recognise a dimensional element emerging in your conscious mind.

Here it goes to explain. I am your higher self, or rather, your eternal self, speaking to my little self in the finite realm. You are existing in that finite reality. Here I am speaking to your Adjuster in the eternal realm and you are hearing our conversation as to what to do with you in order to get your attention once more. That got your attention this time. Now this: what is making you listen? What is attracting you?

Well, that interdimensional aspect I am familiar with and I know that my time on earth is finite and it is only a matter of time that my time will end here and, eventually, I will enter my eternal self and that is a much larger reality than what I am experiencing in the present tense. The present tense is curious when I am able to commune this way, via the Adjuster, to my eternal self. I see that clearly now as a reality emerging for me to enter soon.  This is something I know that is inevitable for me and I look forward to it. I recall the dreams/visions of past episodes of these eternal realities, the one where I was tending a garden levitating and guarding a very special and unique plant that is luminescent in the dark space around it. I protect these unique plants as they are vital for many uses in the Federation of Universes that I work in. I also see that, not only do I ascend and become a Solitary Messenger,  I am also capable of working in a solitary manner without much influence, as my Adjuster prepares me for such a task as Father sees this as a rare quality among Finaliters to obtain. You Sue are one of the rare ones and can stand alone regardless of what storm surrounds you and still can report to Father without bias. 

Why you still stay low and quiet is for good reason on your part, but it harms you to do it for any longer than it needs to be. We require your attention and soon it will be necessary for you to return to write some messages to help your finite fellows to be aware of the bigger picture you will all come to ascend into. At some point, you will enter that eternal realm and have a choice to make. Everyone will have that opportunity and let me assure you the door is open for those who choose to walk the eternal path with me as their eternal guide. I am Father. I am your counselor as it befits you. Your eternal spirit union is with me. Some of you have passed and are in the morontial worlds and learning great things indeed. You will too along with those you already know. There are those with family ties able to blend with personalities so well tuned with their Adjusters. It is well nigh good to recognise the capabilities you have now that will strengthen as you progress into the morontial life beyond your natural earthly life. Yes, the continuation of your little self will grow into your eternal self and that is what you are connecting with here in our conversation around you at this time. 

You are not interested in the internal affairs of Mission preparations on an apostate planet as that will be taken care of as time benefits. What is of interest to you is the eternal career you are entering into soon enough, the one called Larry Gosset who has passed is already progressing and you will see him and many others of your type enter some progressive areas of learning to advance into even further spirit stages of development. Something not done before in the speed it usually takes to become Finaliters. That too is soon to be refined. 

So, here it is: you are to notice your stage in life and settle in your own mind as to our conversation around you. You are taking it in that I am here with you and wake you up from your usual self even though you find the progress of Mission preparation rather unimpressive of late, as nothing seems to be planted and showing face. All this background drama is not for you and you rightly stand back and let it run its course. 

Now you are here with me, let me say this: I am Father and I am here with my little Sue and my eternal Sue if that makes any sense and I make one mention to you to keep with me as I speak here now. 

Okay Father go ahead spill the beans….

Good, yes I will here….it is this: it is time to let things pass and begin anew with fresh insight as so much water has literally gone under the bridge and time seems to be just a distant memory to you. You know well that eternity is for you and you look forward to that very much and the changes coming is in stead with what makes you all tick in tune with your Adjuster. Abide with this and with what Spirit has coming to a world of time. No matter the storm, just take shelter and wait it out as I make things work in a way that will surprise everyone, including your Local Universe Father who is up to here with so many frustrations of late. That will smooth out soon enough. It may seem a little too late, but certain things must play out first before I make those moves that no one sees coming. It requires a lot of trust on your part even though it seems so dark at this time. As all things do work together for good in my book and that is all that needs to be said at this time. As for your eternal career, that is also an adventure so grand that it makes your little one in the finite realm even more special. Do enjoy your time and your place in it as it is so unique. 

I am Father and that makes for all that needs to be said here, do you have any questions dear one?

Well, you know Father it is nice to have this dialogue in a different manner than before and I enjoy the closeness of our relationship as I see it blossoming in a way more in tune with the acceptance that my time here is of the essence and it is even more so when I enter the eternal realm soon to become my eternal self. Even though I think I already am as I converse interchangeably between these dimensions, you are making this exchange more prevalent, is this so and why now?

Yes, good question Sue, it is of vital importance to get you back on board to relay some stuff that needs to be made known. No more hiding girl!! We need you! Your higher/eternal self is rallying behind you to make you aware of one thing. This is it! You are it! I am here and you are here, get it? Yes. Well good for you and for me!! We are one and the Adjuster is our transit, our medium to make these connections like a viaduct for water to travel. Here I am going to talk and make these exchanges. So you get more news from this end to your end. Does that make sense? Yes. Good we will converse and you pick up the gist of it and translate that in the way your mind works. And by the way, that mind is funny at times, but brilliant in picking it up and dropping it as it suits so well in the exchanges. Let the Adjuster be the viaduct and let me speak as one with you. I know this is interdimensional and a little far-fetched, but it is a reality you are familiar with in your past episodes of contacts. We refine this better as we go along and you will strengthen in tuning into such exchanges. Can you do that and more frequently when you can?
Yes. Well good, this is a good return to your old Sue we like and you are funny at times and yet you see what needs to be placed well here. Welcome back Sue. Please do not let the others discourage you for the lack of your involvement on the Forum but that site only has its limits, here you are playing your part as the whole with others who can handle the traffic up and down the interdimensional highway. Let not the nuisance of those who wish to destroy our relationship get in the way of a good thing. And you know that too well by now. Good day my love and let's see you more. 

Okay thanks to my eternal Sue and my Adjuster! That's great. I have a connection and one I can relate well with. I welcome it and work with it when it comes. Thank you Father!

Okay folks that's about it for now, let see how things progress as I keep in tune with what I recognise and share it when and where it is appropriate. I get too that it is important to recognise those realities are real and present and to be conscious of it, as well as, accept it. It truly is something to look forward to and I can't wait!!!

End, with much Love. 

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hi Sue. Welcome back! I´ve missed you!
Great transmission Sue. I totally understand your standing back from all
the rigmarole. It´s such a test of faith to keep keeping on when it appears
to be misplaced. We all hope for a better tomorrow if we can only make it
through today. Each day is a real test of tenacity. Do I keep on going or do I
throw in the towel now, I´ve had enough!

Then, out of the blue, we are pushed to take up the pen or switch on the
recorder or start to type and of we go again. 

I´m with you on this one Sue. Take it as it comes, when it comes, because
sometimes it doesn´t come. We go with the flow, when it flows.

Good to see you back Sue even if it´s only a short visit.

Lemuel

7inOcean

Thanks Lemuel, 
There are a series of Lessons I am receiving. I feel the ball rolling and I am on cue to take them down. More coming tomorrow. I want to just let them coming while they are coming and type them. I am getting the point to share them slowly one at a time to allow each lesson to sink in and not all at once. As that can be a little too much. Yes patience is a virtue here and I agree with your sentiments. It has been difficult for all of us and we just have to be as the saying goes, 'be still and know that I am God!'. 

The lessons coming are incredible and really insightful indeed. 

Much love to you all, 
Sue/7inOcean

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi Sue,long time no see. Good to see you here on the forum and thank you for posting. 
Most of us have been on the down low with the hustle and bustle of everyday life but 
we thank Father and our celestial family for always making it possible for us to know 
who we really are and to try to keep keeping on as they say. They never give up on us. 
We are so much loved.

Looking forward to reading from you soon. Thank you and Good Bless.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

7inOcean

Hi Moses,
Yes indeed Moses, we are so loved and that continues. Never give up as that is an abiding love so endearing that keeps on keeping on as we abide with our beloved Father Adjuster. I know some of us find this ride at the moment so difficult, there is no harm to chill out and have some space to breathe, and so to get some better perspective as time prevails. I find that very helpful. Once I get a prompt I know something is up and so I am here for that reason. I have, from time to time taken the moment to check in and see the progress here and it seems 'so long no see' on all fronts but yeah I'm not the only one!!! The lessons I am receiving is different and refreshing. Let us see what more I get as time goes. Thank you Moses. Its good to have some discussion other than the usual political ones which makes me tune off so much, hahahaha!!!!
Much love, 
Sue/7inOcean

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Hello Sue, good to see you back and in good health. Thank you for your inspiring broadcast. Many thanks also to our Heavenly Father who takes such an interest in His children and is always full of surprises. Do as Father says and enjoy your place and time as it has been given to you in a very unique way. We all try to do our best and carry on under our different circumstances. Father's conversation with you and the pat on your shoulder, is certainly an encouraging example to all. We are grateful to Father for the love and care we receive every day.
With love, Elise

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi Sue, I've been thinking of you for some time now and I'm so glad to hear from you and those you received to bless us with their revelatory information.

Happy to see you back. I/we miss you.

Weydevu