Author Topic: JESUS - Breakfast With the Kingdom  (Read 4706 times)

7inOcean

JESUS - Breakfast With the Kingdom
« on: August 19, 2022, 16:06:45 pm »
Speakers: JESUS and Arthura Melchizedek
Subject: Breakfast With the Kingdom
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 20/08/2022 5.50am (AEST)

This is Jesus. You are pleasant this morning. Indeed breakfast with me and the Kingdom is just fine. A delight to have going when it's an enjoyable moment. Now this: I have Arthura Melchizedek here who wishes to speak and is keen to connect with you Sue. So I give the mic to Arthura now. 

Yes this is Arthura Melchizedek. I join with my brothers along with Jesus to implement work soon enough in the ‘World of the Cross’. Yes it's what it is called up here and we lament it mainly because it is of no use as Jesus wishes it removed entirely. We, the Melchizedeks concur. Now this: what we have going will surprise some of you as things get to the point where we will need to intervene along with Jesus. Jesus will not be alone in his sojourns on the planet as Michael of Nebadon is taking it by the horns to reign in the terrible mess that accrues to His presence as Jesus. As JESUS, and I insist on capitals so to emphasize that fact that JESUS now appears before you with great power and glory to His name. All shall know Him as JESUS and he will acknowledge the FATHER and the Melchizedeks among you. That is so you all know whereof we speak. It is soon to come to pass and it will be momentous for most of you to see. Take care to stay calm and quiet until the confusion dissipates and understanding in mind takes a new turn. JESUS now wishes to speak. I'm leaving now. K.

JESUS here now. Yes I find that the capitals do give emphasis as that will be well known to the world I now take under my wings. I am here. My blessings be with you and may you be in my peace. Good day. Shalom.

End.

[Thank you Arthura and JESUS.]