Author Topic: JESUS - Huge Movement Afoot  (Read 4739 times)

7inOcean

JESUS - Huge Movement Afoot
« on: August 29, 2022, 18:18:57 pm »
Speaker: JESUS
Subject: Huge Movement Afoot
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 30/08/2022 8.00am (AEST)

This is JESUS. What comes to mind is relevant as to what it conveys. There is movement afoot. No need to discuss it as that is so huge that I can’t go into the details.

Now this: you are to keep on course and stay it for as long as it takes to see your world get the trial done to see the early stages of Light and Life emerge through all that has been. The rebellion will be rounded up and moved out soon enough and I will not tolerate any of it. It is for us to make a clearance and to see to the changes of improvements for humans to receive. Not only is there a human element, but a spiritual one to be made known for all inhabitants of this earth. Due to the loss of life soon to be felt, many will require rehabilitation on the mansion worlds to understand what is happening to them. So many will be lost as to this and to the great cosmology of the Universe and its administration. The Dominion Federation will be incorporating all the skills from those who hail from other Local Universes to assist in our cause in the Urantia Missions we will be engaging in even now. I am to be taking charge of a few things that will require my skills to the tasks that are required, for it to be better aligned, with the present day activity and further on during the crisis yet to be unfolded. 

Here, the Magisterial Foundation and its affiliated associations will be made evident as to its functions with the Magisterial Sons and myself. There is a lot to do and much work to be done in the next millennia of your earth time. Some of you will have life extension for the foreseeable one or two hundred years, give or take. It does not mean another life but a huge undertaking in missionary and administrative duties you will find so rewarding in the way it improves the way of life on the planet. 

I am JESUS. There is so much coming and we are careful with the timing of introduction into the world’s affairs. Be at peace and in my peace. Good day. Shalom.

End.

[Thank you JESUS.]