Author Topic: RECORDING ABOUT THE TWO SUCCESSIVE LAST SESSION  (Read 5095 times)

Offline Manitraniaina 01

• View Profile
RECORDING ABOUT THE TWO SUCCESSIVE LAST SESSION
« on: August 19, 2020, 16:12:20 pm »

Dear All,
Please find below thé link for the last LLOHTM.
Good hearing
Domtia
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/b5df01ab615a23d3fd7c1e86b5798ca220200818115200/1c3373185de442ac990be31f73ddfbda20200818115200/5bf47f

Albert;

Location Place: ANTANANARIVO/ MADAGASCAR;

Local Time: MONDAY 17th, AUGUST; 2020;08:25mn; Antananarivo afternoon time;

Subjects: ☆- REPORTS ABOUT THE TWO SUCCESSIVE LAST SESSIONS;
                 â˜†- ANNOUNCEMENTS OF THE TWO ( 2 ) FOLLOWING NEXT SCHEDULED SESSIONS;

The Host: Albert.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hello Dear Ron and all Dear Sisters and Brothers, also Dear Guests on the forum here.

We held a LIGTHLINE session on WEDNESDAY 12th, AUGUST; 2020; 04:30mn; Antananarivo afternoon time;
The Teachers were  MACHIEVENTA MELCHIZEDEK being as well the M.C., and MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

There have been five (5) individuals as being the attendees of whom :
*   One woman on her third session ( turn ); 
*   Another one lady for her second (2nd ) session( turn ) *   and same to her in the case of a man on his second turn (2nd ) ;
*   two (2) men for their mere first (1st ) session as they have just subscribing this time to be attendees.

There have been  three (3) questions asked :

Q1->     How / what to do in  order to hear well what  the inner Voice ( of GOD ) inside myself  is  whispering to me ?  
     This has been answered by MACHIEVENTA MELCHIZEDEK;

Q2:     Question of myself the host Albert -> It is obvious that  in some ( many ) cases, ones might be in some very inappropriate, even unvolunteerly in very bad conditions so to speak,  so then, ones  could lost ones' chance and being one unlucky person  and become one that is unaware of what people are well instructed of, but he not  being  at all:  in such case would he being a ' lost ondividual ' for the  future survivalness  in such conditions. ?
     This one has been answered by MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

Q3->  I am being a practiser of the martial art of the SI- JO MIZAËL . May I work this teaching  of the LIGTHLINE for other people by sharing it through face book ? 
      This one also has been  answered by MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

The session has lasted that day for three hours and fourty five minutes (03:45mn ).

Every body was very glad to participate and to listen to such educating teaching.