Author Topic: December tape  (Read 4383 times)

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
December tape
« on: December 04, 2021, 05:30:30 am »
Having caught a cold, I was not in my usual frame of mind for this session, so TYLER, the MC suggested that I shared with the attendees the good news and the meeting ended a little earlier. Here is the downloadable link of the audio recording.

Our next session will be held on Friday 10/12/2021, at 8pm local time, since then be of good cheer.

I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: December tape
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2021, 07:44:12 am »
Adam and Eve were the first to take the stage, followed by Machiventa and as there were no others on the board, there was an exchange of opinions about the current situation instead of a Q&A. Here is the link to the recording : https://fccdl.in/00iFNuFgz4. Our next conference call, the last one of the year 2021, will be held on Friday, the 17th of December, at 8pm local time as usual.

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: December tape
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2021, 09:52:26 am »
For the last french conference call of the year 2021, there was no MC or any transmission, so we just commented on the latest news that had been very overwhelming, but the exchange of opinions had been instructive. Here is the link to the audio recording. The LLF will resume on Friday the 7th of January 2022, at 8pm local time. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all.