Author Topic: Febuary 2022 tape  (Read 4396 times)

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Febuary 2022 tape
« on: February 05, 2022, 05:38:00 am »
JACK0802AB was still our MC and the speakers were VAN and AMADON, followed by JESUS with some words of appreciation to the little team who is working hard to translate the Crown Book in French and who has remained idle for almost two weeks, because of computer problem. Here is the link to the audio recording.

Our next session will be held on Friday 11/02/2022, at 8pm local time. You are welcome.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Febuary 2022 tape
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2022, 07:21:17 am »
JACK0802AB was our MC for to-night and the invitees were RAYSON who talked about the long-awaiting WTP patent, MACHIVENTA, giving us a thoughtful analysis of the political situation on Urantia and finally MICHAEL OF NEBADON, warning us of changes waiting ahead. Just click on the link to listen to the audio-recording :https://fccdl.in/IEcBPaR1po

Friday the 18th of Febuary 2022 will be our next session, at 8pm local time. Welcome to all.

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2022, 04:48:20 am »
To-night, there was no rush at the gate and the interventions were short and sweet. TARKUS talked about the new Order of Sonship and RAYSON gave us some news about where we stand with the patent. The rest of the time was devoted to an exchange of thoughts about subjects of interest among the participants. Here is the link to the audio recording.

The next session will be held on Friday 25/02/2022, at 8pm local time. Hope to see you there and until then be of good cheer.

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2022, 06:05:54 am »
JACK, our MC, introduced VAN, AMADON and WELMEK, who all talked about the situation on Urantia actually, in regards to a possible world war, each one being optimistic in his own ways. Here is the link to the audio-recording :https://fccdl.in/5mT94XjaRG 

Our next session will be held on Friday 04/03/2022, at 8pm local time. You are welcome.