Author Topic: Father is Growing  (Read 4907 times)

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Father is Growing
« on: August 10, 2022, 10:16:55 am »
Good morning All!

I bow to you Father.

I welcome you TA. Please speak as you wish.

TA: There is a connection between "soon" and the Will of the Father.

The Father's "Will" is not set in stone. We wait for the "Father's Will" to be done. Sometimes things get postponed. That is because THE FATHER IS GROWING --experiencing new ways to express goodness toward his creation. He is evolving too, and continuing to refine his will as it applies to all his creatures. We experience manifestation of this will as it reveals itself.

We hear the word "soon". That is a promise. The "soon " expressed in prophecies thousands of years ago were promises. We remember the famous Bible quote "They all died, not having received the promises". (Hebrews 11:13) But the promise being made can change in its vision. Many things have changed since Jesus first uttered that promise, But the promise still remains. "I will come again".

What has happened in the meantime is that the Father experienced growth. He is revising His Will in accordance with the demands of a new Universe Age. We are a part of that new paradigm. He wants what is best for all his creatures And that takes some time to figure out. He keeps what works. He discards what doesn't. (The Bible calls this "judgment") Is today "Judgment Day"? You bet.

We are so lucky to be a part of this.
When we understand the Father is growing, we can know that the Thought Adjusters are growing too. Living things evolve. And the Father is evolving! We are growing with Him. We have ringside seats on the most significant times ever! Even Urantia is starting to sort itself out. The parable of the catch of fish, in which the undesirable is thrown out applies to us today.

That is why it is so important for us today to watch, be aware, and take notes in our diaries. And it might be a good idea to back up our computers on memory cards ("thumb drives") because who knows how valuable these notes can be. God cherishes our thoughts, and weighs all in the balance, and searches out all things. ("I am He who searches the minds and hearts",   Rev. 2:23).

How thankful we can be! With every prayer of "thy Will be done" and "Lord Jesus come" we add to the positive energy of fulfillment. God be praised!

Thank you TA.