Author Topic: Michael of Nebadon Greets The Day with You  (Read 5164 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Michael of Nebadon Greets The Day with You
« on: September 03, 2023, 07:45:33 am »
September 3, 2023
Michael of Nebadon Greets the Day with You

“This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and the peace of the day is solidly silent over all issues for the moment.  IT is 7:20am New York time as we write this to amuse ourselves and very little to report as we start Sunday, our sun now in Virgo and the moon in Taurus for the moment.

“Ron says the moon speaks today about accepting change.  This is a strange and silent peace and finding your wish for self respect in the middle of endless promises but nothing to show.  With self respect regained then you do find tranquility too.  Otherwise, let me state the following from we the spirit looking at the world this morning:

“URANTIA is now failing to respond to anything we send to it.  That makes me edgy and a little desperate to do nothing to force something or someone to speak besides jibe that nothing is doing.  For that reason we stand mute and that is a serious STAFF for the MISSIONS to stand down and wait out my indecision over a thousand different things to speak to later today.

“Ron has the Sunday Lightline and that is coming at 2PM New York time this afternoon, and has little to report favorably except the Lightline we held on Friday, and the tape is up if you wish to review it, is full of the innuendo we are ready and setting things up to run.

“That is true, but oh is it so quiet on Urantia spiritually, we hardly move either for you or without you ourselves.  For that reason all I do this morning is say hello and I wait myself too.  

“Meanwhile, let this be known: I am sure all is to be stated very soon and the French people are tired of their government and so are the Americans tired of the political issues surrounding the scandals of Donald Trump and his ilk.  We have very little to offer in thos areas either as URANTIA is entering the last few years of its current system of government and losses due to war.  I am the Creator Son of a vast universe in spite of it being called “Local,” and I remind all of you I have not forgotten 3.85 million human planets under my care either.  Each one requires my attention and I have been taking care of them too while we wait.

“Lastly, to Urantians: eat and be hearty while you may, as all hell is going to break lose shortly (within a few days at least), as the entire matter of war and peace is really at stake.  Italy and Rome play a big part too as does York and Pennsylvania step up to meet their obligations too.

“So I leave quietly momentarily and to say ‘Greetings to the day with you and a good day for all too.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Michael of Nebadon Greets The Day with You
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2023, 12:57:59 pm »
Thank you MICHAEL for this morning’s greeting, and thank you Ron for bringing the morning breakfast treat for the soul.

Now I would like to bring us back a few days to last Friday’s LightLine USA which was auspicious and historic. For sure I will not forget Sept.1. That morning my oldest son, Peter, and I met at Home Depot to get baseboards and quarter round boards for a bedroom renovation project including floors, vanity, toilet, and more. My loaded truck and I planned to rejoinPeter at his house for lunch. But I ran out of gas and had to call Peter to bring some gas, and he did in just 10 minutes. ( hadn’t run out of gas since my teenage days. But I recently replaced the fuel pump on my 2006 Dodge 5.7 hemi engine and the fuel gauge telling me that it is not accurate past 3/4 full.) That morning I was prompted to get gas but I didn’t want to delay meeting my son and took a chance. And that was my first unexpected dumb move of the day.

Ron and others heard about this event during the chit-chat before the LightLine began, but “now here’s the rest of the story” to remember and quote the radio phenom, Paul Harvey. When Ron started the LightLine, I quickly finish eating and left to take my loaded truck to my house where Peter would join me to unload the wood. But that plan was abruptly changed. Here’s the rest of the story.

I took my bag of leftovers in one hand and my IPhone in the other and walked to the truck.  Ron was speaking and I had my head bent a bit to hold the phone close to my left ear as I was walking to the truck. The hot sun was brightly reflecting the white truck and white primed wood. ( I’ve walked around
the bed of the truck a thousand times) but this time my hand has the phone to my tilted head with my gaze toward the feet. Well ladies and gentlemen, I walked into the hanging cut lumber and  slammed my face on the cut pieces of wood in order to have a minimum footage hanging off the truck’s bed. I didn’t know what hit me, or rather what happened. But in a split second I knew to feel the right side of my face. When looking at my hand it was full of blood. So I quickly went back inside Peter’s house and to the bathroom to inspect the damage. The entire right side of my face was total blood (the face bleeds profusely for sure). After splashing water on my face, I started to see the damage. My eye glasses were still cocked so Peter took it off only to discover wood pieces embedded between the lens and frame of the eye glasses. He tried to pull them out but couldn’t because the splinters were stuck hard so he took the lens off and cleaned the glasses that didn’t break. Peter’s wife Robin handed me some butterfly bandages so that I could squeeze the laceration tightly together and head to the emergency room. (When there, the doctor and nurse practitioner said that the gasses prevented the loss of my right eye.)

Why am I telling all of you all of this?  Because of this lesson we all should learn. And that is to be very careful during this time, and because of this following part of “the rest of the story.” And it is this:  After I closed the laceration with the butterfly bandages and cleaned up my face, I went to the truck to locate the place where my face broke the wood, or should I say where the wood broke the face, then turned LightLine back on and at that exact moment I listened to Ron’s dictation from my Thought Adjuster who said for my benefit  “…come to York—it’s your new home…”take care of yourself for goodness sake.” (I suppose Ron didn’t say “ for God’s sake” because later when I listened to the tape I learned that he was asked not to use God’s name in sensational bursts of communication!). I drove to the emergency room with a BIG SMILE on my face. Now that I have listened to the whole LightLine for last Friday, the smile has gotten wider in heart only because I can’t smile widely yet in order to lesson the scar as much as possible.
Lemuel, you say you don’t believe in coincidence. I’m supporting your belief in this accounting. All that I had to due prior to being able to drive to the hospital, and the virtual instant I got in the truck my Thought Adjuster was telling me to take care of myself for god’s sake (it’s okay Ron, I used a little “g”) ha ha.

Thanks to all, and “take care of yourselves” says my Thought Adjuster, and he knows a thing or two.

Recovering and good to go//Steven

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Re: Michael of Nebadon Greets The Day with You
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2023, 13:34:42 pm »
September 4, 2023, Samara, local time 21.20. A short call from the tuner.

- Hello, I'm ready to receive a message.

Hello. Write.

We hope that in the light of the planned events, you will actively cooperate with the celestials and help them convey important information to people.

We understand that this will not be easy, because no one will believe you, so you will need to act very carefully and carefully so as not to invite trouble.

Get ready. Everything will start happening soon.

- Thank you. I will try to justify your trust.

4 сентября 2023, Самара, местное время 21.20. Короткий вызов от настройщика.
- Привет, я готов принимать сообщение.
Привет. Пиши.
Мы надеемся, что в свете планируемых событий ты будешь активно сотрудничать с небожителями и помогать им доносить важную информацию для людей.
Понимаем, что это будет не просто, потому, что тебе никто не поверит, поэтому действовать надо будут очень осмотрительно и осторожно, чтобы не накликать беду.
Готовься. Все скоро начнет происходить.
- Спасибо. Постараюсь оправдать ваше доверие.