Author Topic: USA LIGHTLINE WEDNESDAY1 MAY 2024  (Read 750 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
USA LIGHTLINE WEDNESDAY1 MAY 2024
« on: May 01, 2024, 15:23:59 pm »

To all who attended today´s Lightline a big ThankYou!

Lemuel

Link to the First recording:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC01_251848_20240501_110621

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: USA LIGHTLINE WEDNESDAY1 MAY 2024
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2024, 05:25:35 am »
1.         050124 Audio Tape Wednesday Light Line USA; host: Lemuel,
2.         Subjects: Current situation on Urantia which is being scrutinized closely by the celestials; -members encouraged to remain steadfast; -brief history of Urantia’s misfortunes and Michael’s unique intervention; - in spite of its history, Urantia is on the threshold of the most wonderful future.
3.         Speakers: Machiventa Melchizedek, Arthura,
4.         Transcribed By: Moses Ouko
5.         Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC01_251848_20240501_110621

Lemuel
Hello, everyone. Good afternoon, or good evening, wherever you are, of course. Welcome to this Wednesday lightline of the first day of May 2024. In this country of Spain, I live in Catalonia, as you know, and Catalonia is part of Spain. It is a holiday, Labor Day, El Día de los Trabajadores, and so today is a holiday here. So maybe it is with you, or maybe it isn't. I don't know.
Anyway, we are 17. That's a good number. I'm bearing in mind that this lightline, is of short notice for all of you. So, I do appreciate very much that you have decided to join me on this lightline after my absence of just a few weeks, I think. And hello to Stephen. Stephen Gitz, I just see you're here now. Welcome to you. Thank you for joining me. And number 6790. Another name, another one that has joined on the internet call in. All right, well, let's get started. Let's see what happens. But before I do, I need to take a sip. That's (…). Excuse me. All right. Well, I would like to ask now if there is someone available from the celestial realms who can come and talk to us on this Wednesday Lightline. Please, if there is someone available.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Yes, Lemuel, this is Machiventa Melchizedek.

Lemuel
Well, thank you for coming, Machiventa. Please go ahead when you're ready.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you, Lemuel. And it's good to see that you're back, Lemuel.

Lemuel
Well, thank you, Machiventa. Thank you.

Machiventa Melchizedek
This is Machiventa Melchizedek. And, well, I'm sure you all know the latest news, that has come through from Ron and Dominick recently. And Ron at the end of Dominick's Lightline just yesterday. And there is nothing new to report of any worse. The situation is the same. And I am referring to the political situation, that is to say, between what is going on between Israel and the Palestinians or Hamas and what is still going on between Russia and Ukraine. We are still monitoring it very, very closely for the specific reasons that you've all been informed of. But perhaps there's no point in repeating what you already know. But perhaps it would be useful, in fact, to remind you, each and every one of you, that, excuse me, Lemuel, I know what you were thinking. So, there's no need to think that.

Lemuel
All right. Well, this is Lemuel. Thank you Machiventa. Thank you. Please. I'm sorry. Please continue.

Machiventa Melchizedek
That's all right. Yes. Well, what I want, what I would like to remind all of you is, is this. Do not think that your participation is of little importance. Your importance, your participation cannot be overemphasized. Whether or not in the future, for the reasons you are all fully aware of, whether or not you will be used and participate still remains to be seen. But even if not, your devotion, your loyalty, your sincerity, your steadfastness, and yes, even your bloody-mindedness to stay the course has been noted, is continually being noted, and the time will come when you will benefit from that in ways that you cannot comprehend. You are greatly appreciated. So, do not belittle yourself. Your contribution is of tremendous importance, and do not allow your ego to tell you otherwise. All right. That's one thing.
By now, you are all very experienced and understand and have come to accept as, what shall I say, par for the course, which is to say that you are all fully aware of the continuous stops and starts and changes on the table, off the table, etc. But you have come to understand the reasons why. There are still things that cannot for security reasons be explained to you and security reasons and safety reasons to yourselves. It is such an enormous undertaking what is planned. You have some idea, yes, of course you do. We tell you as much as we can, when we can, when we think it is appropriate for you to know, although it is constantly changing. Yes. But nevertheless, we tell you what we can, when we can, when it is appropriate. But that is still really just the tip of an enormous iceberg. 

You are all familiar with the history of Urantia and why it is so unique and why, in fact, it is such a problem now. There are many observers that have come here far and wide and have remained here simply to observe what will or what can happen now on Urantia. They are aware of what is planned, but they are obviously very aware of the situation. And quite frankly, they can hardly believe their eyes asking themselves, how is it possible? But you all know how it is possible. You all understand putting the cart before the horse that is to say, putting things in the reverse order. And this has been an unavoidable necessity for Urantia because of the rebellion. You all know the story of Adam and Eve. You all know what happened. You all know the problems that they had to face. They were successful in part for some time. But eventually, Caligastia showed his true colors and Adam and Eve departed.

In normal circumstances, this is followed with a successful episode of Material Sons on the planet. The time comes when the planet and its inhabitants are ready for a Magisterial mission. Well, you know, that did not take place here. What did take place is Machiventa Melchizedek, yes, yours truly, volunteered to come here to save the little bit of light that still remained on this planet from the days of Adam and Eve. And over the years, I was successful. As you all know, Abraham accepted wholeheartedly, eventually, my teachings. And that was the beginning, as you all know, of the tribes. It is now referred to as the Twelve Tribes, in fact, there were more of Israel. And then, as you all know, yes, later, Michael, your Creator Son, the Creator of Nebadon, he had his own reasons for choosing his final bestowal on this planet. And how could that possibly be? Those of you who know have asked yourselves the same question. Why? Knowing full well that the Magisterial Mission should come first before a bestowal. Our beloved Creator Son, Michael, is like no other Creator Son that I am aware of. What he has done and how he has done it over so many years is just incredible. You, we, are all so fortunate to have Michael of Nebadon, such a Creator Son. And because of that, we have had, we will always have, Jesus. Yes, there are many of you now thinking, how would it be if there was never a Jesus on this planet? Well, that's a question impossible to answer. The fact remains that this planet, Urantia, has had the tremendous misfortune of the terrible of rebellions, thanks to Lucifer. And yet, it has been the recipient of such a tremendous gift to any planet that the Creator Son of that universe, in this case, Nebadon, has decided to use his final bestowal as a Creator Son on Urantia.

The history of Urantia is well established up until this present moment. Its future, of course, will be written in the future, historically speaking. What will be? Well, they will be writing, the historians, what has been the history of Urantia. Was there, in fact, a Magisterial mission? Was there, in fact, a second return of Jesus? Was there, in fact, a Michael mission? Whatever happened to WTP and all those other probable new inventions that were already waiting on the production line or on the invention line, so to speak? Well, I, and I'm sure all of you, would like to say the historians would be writing a history in terms very, very positive. Come what may, the time will come when Urantia, along with the rest of the planets, will enter the phase of light and life, even if it takes thousands and thousands of years in the future or just a couple of thousand. It will happen. And, obviously, in the meantime, something drastic must take place in order to bring this about. So, in many ways and for many reasons, Urantia is on the threshold of what could be and hopefully will be the greatest moment in its history is from now and into the future. History has its place, of course. Without knowing the past, you will never be able to understand the present. And the future can only be hoped for. It can be planned for. Also, at the same time, bearing in mind, of course, that things can and do and have changed, of course. And that will always be the case. The future is unpredictable. You might say, like the weather in some circumstances. But that cannot be avoided. But the will and the purpose and the reason will always be there. That cannot be removed. Because the destiny of this planet and all the others are already ordained. Whether it takes, as I say, thousands upon thousands of years into the future or just maybe one or two thousand years into the future, it will be done. It will be achieved.
So, in spite of its history, its most recent history, Urantia is now on the threshold of the most wonderful future imaginable. Yes, Lemuel, you can.

Lemuel
Excuse me, this is Lemuel. I didn't want to interrupt Machiventa, but he picked up my thoughts and then allowed me to speak. What I want to say is, well, yes, I agree and identify with all that, of course. But being an ex-military man, I can't help remembering what has happened, talking about recent history, in the beginning of the 20th century, the First World War, the Second World War, the Korean War, the skirmishes between President Nasser in Egypt and the Suez Canal in 1956, and what is it, the terrible, terrible things that happened in Africa with the (…), the most terrible atrocities, the Vietnam War, and it goes on and on. And it is still the situation, constant war. There has not been a moment of peace anywhere on this planet for more than a hundred years. And so, well, thank you, 
Machiventa. I'm sorry.

Machiventa Mechizedek
It’s all right, Lemuel. Thank you. Yes, I take it up again. Well, yes, of course. I can see the reason why Lemuel is thinking that. And it is true. And I think this just adds to my case that now, taking into account the history, not the most recent history, throughout the whole history, well, since the rebellion, I want to say, that's two, two hundred thousand, a quarter of a million years, I have to say, more or less. Since that time, what has happened, how Urantia has been deprived of spiritual contact, spiritual food that all of you have needed and have been starved of your spiritual comforts. All that's taken into consideration to bring you up to the present time. In fact, it's remarkable that there are still individuals who are and have been able to achieve what you have achieved and others in the world. You are not alone. There are others, but the numbers are so, so few. Even so, it is remarkable that there are such beings, human beings, alive at this moment. And you are part of the creme de la creme. So, as I mentioned earlier on, do not think that your participation is little. I repeat, it cannot be over-emphasized the importance of your participation. All right. Well, that's really all I need to say.

This is Machiventa Melchizedek. And just to remind you again, the present situation is being looked at very, very closely, scrutinized very, very closely all the time. So, we know what is going on. Any really important news that will come when it is so important, we will ask Ron to do a special lightline. Because at the moment, Michael is not here. So, it will either be myself or Gabriel who, and maybe Monjoronson, who would ask for a special light line if it becomes necessary, if the news is so important. And, so we will keep you informed on that level, if not, if it's not necessary. So, the next light line will be for Ron on Sunday. All being well. Well, this is all I have to say, Lemuel. So, thank you for receiving me. I thank you all for listening. And, until next time, I bid you all a very good day. And thank you.

Lemuel
Well, thank you, Machiventa Melchizedek. Thank you so much. Thank you. Well, right, thank you. If you don't mind, I'll take another little sip. Let's see if there is someone else here waiting in the wings to come on stage, so to speak.

Arthura
Yes, Lemuel, this is Arthura. And, I just have very little to say, but I, I would like to, I can see is that what are there? 17. 18.

End.