Author Topic: “THE TRANSFORMATION OF URANTIA”  (Read 4493 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
“THE TRANSFORMATION OF URANTIA”
« on: September 19, 2023, 23:26:55 pm »

Group 11:21 transmission of truths Phoenix AZ.
 â€œTHE TRANSFORMATION OF URANTIA”
 Transmits: MONJORONSON
 Received: Nestor
 EL SALVADOR, September 10, 2023
 Time: 11:24 to 11:44 pm
 Nestor: My Father, my Lord, my Adjuster, I beg you to prepare my mind for a transmission.
 MONJORONSON: “In effect, I am the Magisterial Son Monjoronson, with a lesson, we are working hard to stabilize this planet, so that it can be the headquarters of my brother MIGUEL DE NEBADON, we are giving continuity to the missions, only those who are Prepared people will have the privilege of participating, it is almost time for this planet to begin to be transformed into a planet full of beauty, as it was before, it will be unrecognizable after it is transformed, but that will be after some catastrophic events that will occur on Urantia. "We do not want many lives to be lost, for which we have the rescue team ready, to act in the most crucial moments, I am Monjoronson taking a step back, have a happy night."
 End
 Néstor: thank you Mr. Monjoronson, you will always be welcome to this humble abode.
 Nestor.
 "SELF APPRAISAL"
 Stream: THE UNIVERSAL FATHER
 EL SALVADOR, September 11, 2023
 Time: 11:34 to 11:57
 Néstor: My father, my God, my Lord, I beg you to prepare my mind for a transmission.
 UNIVERSAL FATHER: “In effect, I am the UNIVERSAL FATHER, with a message for my children who are in preparation, I am referring to the 11:21 Group, it is pleasing to me to know that they make an effort every day to get closer to me, they show it to me by do the practices, by worrying about doing their tasks, which we are continually reviewing, but it is necessary that they do a self-evaluation, which the Scribe mentioned to them in the extraordinary meeting. It is so that you become aware of the entire process that you are going through and how you are evolving, as you develop this work. We are pleased to see how some of you care about being punctual in your practices and make an effort every day.
 We here on the other side of the veil also care about each of you.
 On the other hand, we are also working hard, so that everything is adequate and in order for when my son, MIGUEL DE NEBADON, makes his announcement, they will be difficult days, for you, due to the agitation of humanity that knows nothing about it, but We trust that we will be able to handle all this with the most professional calm possible, we are always making sure that the conflictive countries are carrying out the party in peace, this is all for today and I wish you a happy night."
 End
 Néstor: Thank you, beloved Universal Father, I thank you for this lesson and you will always be welcome, my Lord.
 Nestor.
 â€œSELF-GOVERNMENT”
 Transmits: MIGUEL DE NEBADON
 EL SALVADOR, September 12, 2023
 Time: 11:42
 Néstor: My Father, my God, my Lord, I thank you for giving me one more day of life, I beg you to prepare my mind for a transmission.
 MICHAEL OF NEBADON: “Indeed, I am Miguel of Nebadón. This day we will study the change that Urantia will have after my announcement, there will no longer be a need for authorities or armies since each person will have to govern themselves, there will be no need for police, It would not make sense, without criminals it would have no reason to exist, which means that there will be a purge, and the people who are not willing to change will be separated or taken out of circulation, until only the people who want to change and be different remain, We have studied these changes deeply and of course it will not happen overnight, but they will happen, just as natural catastrophes are necessary to renew the planet, all of this will require several years of hard work, but we will do it. It is our desire to preserve as many lives as possible, but there are situations that are beyond our control. The day will come when Urantia will be a paradise and a place where people live full of happiness, therefore, it is necessary for people to prepare for it, we leave this topic here, have a happy night”
 End
 Néstor: Thank you, beloved Father Miguel de Nebadón, you will always be welcome, my Lord.
 Nestor.