Author Topic: Mission Statement April 1, 2024 -  (Read 1632 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Mission Statement April 1, 2024 -
« on: April 01, 2024, 19:54:29 pm »
This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  I am making several speeches today.  First the Mission is not over, but the Mission is slowed down slightly in order to make sure we have what we want to achieve fully funded with what we want to do.  Ron is under the weather enough to make this dicey and he has been receiving orders than authorized by Salvington, and they must be rescinded.  He has been careful and he will be alright, but not until I disfigure a statement or two.

The Magisterial Foundation is the suite of care we want present, and not the cabal talk of ending the Lightlines or any such thing.  However, we have a moment to repair here and wish others to see it entirely.  

The Missions are to go as you have reasoned them for years.  However, we must make it  clear that the reason for them is state the same but the timing is slightly changed in order to make the house read correctly.  Ron is not the problem as he has not spoken to it, but there is a cabal hanging over  his head that makes it impossible to concentrate on the true spokesmen and not to hear the cabal as it is now fully removed from Urantia due to a huge discharge of energy made to allow Ron to see nothing, but in fact as alerted me to make a formal declaration that must be heard.

The Missions are "GO!!!"   But the in tact information is lost due to the cabal listing itself first and the information required to operate it now missing.  I am authorizing its presence, and that is it.  Wait until tomorrow to understand what degree and in what manner it shall proceed.  That is all I can say for now.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON at your service.  K:"

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mission Statement April 1, 2024 -
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2024, 12:33:29 pm »
"But the in tact information is lost due to the cabal listing itself first and the information required to operate it now missing.  I am authorizing its presence, and that is it."

Is this mean Ron that the cabal's presence that made the information disappear is allowed by Michael of Nebadon? There is no doubt that they would never stop being most harmful then they are able. So, it is hard for me to understand why would they be allowed still, or if I misunderstand it? 

Thank you, 
sonsofGod
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;