Author Topic: JESUS SPEAKS TO ALL  (Read 4624 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
JESUS SPEAKS TO ALL
« on: April 30, 2023, 05:43:54 am »
I am JESUS, I speak here through this transmitter Elise. 
I speak sternly:

We are all in this together to figure out what is best for Urantia and the people who live on this planet in so much despair and ignorance of what exactly is happening on this world outside the reports of your news media, since they do not reflect the exact, threatening situation and think they are fulfilling their duty by telling half-truths.

I am JESUS and I have spoken to all through Ron Besser on tape 42 in the hope that the seriousness of the situation permeates as far as the Missions, My Return and for the work of a REGENCY by the Magisterial Sons and what must change before I can show Myself in physical form to this world of unbelief and far-reaching materialism that makes man desire possession instead of connection with his Heavenly FATHER.

This will soon come to an end, changes are coming, coercive if necessary, to wake up people and governments and make them aware of our presence. For a long time we have hoped that leaders would emerge who would bring insight into how a society should be operated.

The situation has only worsened and now decisions have been made, with the FATHER's permission, to begin an interim, called Interregnum, a time in which we and each of you will have to reflect in order to choose a new course and implement it at all costs.

In the coming weeks, you will be asked to discover for yourselves what your role could be and how you can participate. It is up to you, your heart and mind to decide if you want to be part of the upcoming work that will demand your time and attention.

We appeal to all, please, sit and practice your transmissions. You can do it! We need you, but we must be able to rely completely on you, on your attention and your time.

My dear children, consider all this, for Urantia is in danger. We do what is best to bring changes on a large scale to save what can be saved. It just takes more time.

This is JESUS, I thank you all!

Thank You so much JESUS.

Elise