Author Topic: "NO EFFORT LEAVES UNREWARDED"  (Read 4530 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"NO EFFORT LEAVES UNREWARDED"
« on: October 18, 2023, 17:26:24 pm »
Group 11:21 Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ.

"NO EFFORT LEAVES UNREWARDED"

By: Michael of Nebadon.
 Transmitter: Nestor

El Salvador, October 14, 2023
 Time: 11:30 p.m.

Michael of Nebadon: "Indeed, I am Michael of Nebadon with a message for you and your colleagues from 11:21, I congratulate you for your effort in preparing, learning to write well, the messages that are given to you"

"Every effort does not go without reward and know that very soon you will have a big surprise, that's all I tell you"

"We are working hard to coordinate all the projects that are being developed on Urantia, and we are very happy with your project directed by the Scribe and executed by you, we know about your health problems and we will help you soon, be patient"

Néstor: My lord Michael of Nebadon, is there anything else you want to tell me?

"Michael of Nebadon: "Indeed, I am Miguel from Nebadón and we have a lot of hope in this group 11:21, we know that there are a few of them and there are other colleagues of theirs who are not yet transmitting, but soon they will begin to transmit as well "

"Do not be complacent or rest on your laurels,
 Work hard and you will be richly rewarded, I'll leave this topic here, have a happy night."

End.

Nestor