Author Topic: Urantia Book Surprise History - see inside please 9 Dec 2023  (Read 6839 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Urantia Book Surprise History - see inside please 9 Dec 2023
« on: December 09, 2023, 16:38:39 pm »
December 9th, 2023
York, Pennsylvania
The Magisterial Foundation

Dear List,
I posted a reply to our archivist for the Magisterial Foundation all of you must be aware of as the history of the 5th epochal revelation, published in book form in 1955 in Chicago, USA, has a very ancient history unknown to the Urantia Foundation.

Two things:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON reminded my to remember that the origins of the Urantia Book predate the 20th century and has it roots in the 13th century, and print my response to our archivist some of those details for him to remember and remind our archivist he should attempt to find the trail of this history while he can.

HISTORY OF THE URANTIA BOOK ORIGINS
MICHAEL SPEAKING:
"RON (to RAZ) ,  do not go over board with ancient history but reference some of it RAZ.  Ron has written about it extensively enough you need to collect his work on the ancient decision that were made in the 13th century (cf 1213)  a visit by Michael with Magisterial Sons, and Caligastia, to decide if revelation was genuinely important to the population on Urantia.  You RAZ need to be a wizard on this history and Ron is sure you can do it as he does not have time to collect all he even does have on it.  RAZ take my word:  YOU ARE THE SECRETARY GENERAL, not just Secretary, and now I see why Ron names you that way, as you must be the repository for the History of the epochal revelation, but also find the material the Urantia Foundation simply is to invalid to consider even to look.  The work of the 5th epochal revelation starts in the 12th century AD as my visit was once ever earlier and is dated 12113 through 1225 and  then earlier 962AD to 1327AD in sporadic concerns to visit and trial my own nature as to what should be done for Urantia concerning  the real need for epochal revelation to Urantia.

"RAZ, take this well but keep it in mind not entirely while you are collecting materials for a genuinely large and good library over the 5th epochal revelation and perhaps PERIODIC REVELATION given in 1213, and given in 1242, and given in 1272, and in 1292, and in 1304, 1306, and 1309 and 1310 to Ravenna (Roman empire)) over the episode of the WALDLESIANS and their effort to reform the Vatican Church.  This is so important to the story of the 5th epochal revelation, it must be revealed and placed on the record.  Ravenna, a city to the east of Rome itself, was a hot spot for changing views of the Resurrection of Jesus, and for that matter it must be ascertained that the true history to the  5th epochal revelation spans more that six centuries from 1213 to the present day with Ron Besser in York, Pennsylvania, and his necessary revision and processing of the 5th epochal revelation to the update 6th epochal revelation.  This comes as a great surprise to the Urantia Foundation, whose historians have no capacity to understand that the true history of the 5th epochal revelation predates the 20th century by at least 15 centuries of development to produce it beginning in 1925 when Machiventa Melchizedek signaled to Dr. William S. Sadler, a heart physician and psychologist, that he may begin work on the text book that would become the Treatise of the Fifth Epochal Revelation.  That body of work must be revised to reflect changes to the Directory of Time regarding the use of God the Supreme' now having lost that Deity to the Ultimate, is now a sacred History yet and must be explained to the advocates of the 5th epochal revelation why the 6th epochal revelation is now adamantly proceeding to be published.  Do not discard this history people, as it is critical to understand that the entire matter of the 5th epochal revelation must now be retired and the 6th epochal revelation to be secured through not only the Magisterial Foundation, but also through all other agencies once is is published for the 6th epochal dissemination by current readers of the 5th epochal revelation."

End Quote.

Ron here - I have no more to say here for the time being.  Thank you.

END

« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 16:40:54 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
Re: Urantia Book Surprise History - see inside please 9 Dec 2023
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2024, 20:17:38 pm »
That is cool. 
^_^

Online SongatSunrise

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2024, 19:25:47 pm »
Dear RAZ, forum readers, and Ron ,

I believe the name of the group is Waldensians.
Britannica has a good article on them.  
Thank you!
Carole

Online SongatSunrise

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2024, 19:27:49 pm »

Offline Raz

• this, too, shall pass
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2024, 21:47:06 pm »
Carole,

Thanks for the link. Wikipedia actually has a much more complete and up to date history of the Waldensians than Britannica has.

I've looked at a number of books on the very interesting history of the Waldensians. Ravenna, Italy was a cultural center in the middle ages and it has 8 cultural buildings on the UNESCO World Heritage list. I have not however been able to find any detailed information of any Waldensian church there in the 12th or 13th centuries.

I have found a Vilgard of Ravenna who around 970 was condemned as a heretic. 

Also a St. Maurus, bishop of Ravenna who was contending against the pope of Rome also lived around that time.

Also, Romuald of Ravenna was founder of the Carmodolese order and he has some rather strange stories but again none of these men were Waldensian. 

So I have been unable to find any leads on whom, Michael of Nebadon might have approached in Ravenna as a prelude to what eventually became The Urantia Book. I suspect that anything in writing is most likely to be in Italian or even Latin and more likely to be found in Italy. Perhaps, Lina or someone else who is nearby could do more research there. Or if anyone else has suggestions of what to look for online, I'm not finding much.  

Raz
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2024, 02:31:16 am »
Here is a link to the longer information in Polish. I also provide an English translation of the beginning of this information.

https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waldensi

"Waldensians - a Christian grouping, initiated by Peter Waldo, formed in southern France around 1170 as the so-called "poor of Lyon", active in France, Italy, Germany, Bohemia and Poland (Silesia), speaking out against the power and wealth of the Church. Condemned by the papacy, excommunicated and persecuted by the Inquisition."

Here is an excerpt from the end of this information, before the extensive calendar.

"Waldensians today :
Today, the Waldensians are concentrated in 5 regions:

Alpine valleys of Piedmont, Sabaudia and Dauphinate,
Lombardy and Venice,
Liguria, Tuscany and Rome,
Calabria and Sicily,
Argentina (Rio de la Plata province)....

...The Waldensian Church belongs to the World Community of Reformed Churches. It is the second largest Protestant Church in Italy."

From history :
Ravenna was the capital of the empire from 402 to 751 and was a major center of culture and learning from then on. The Waldensians were excommunicated by the Pope in 1184, and it wasn't until 1487-1489 that King Charles VIII of France's greatest crusades against the Waldensians took place.

Andre
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 03:53:02 am by Andre_P »

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2024, 11:00:04 am »
Thank you Andre to state some of the history and definitions.  Let me say this:  the Medieval period of history runs from the fall of Rome in 476 AD approximately to the rise of the Reformation of Christianity, which is a real historical period.  I am not going to persecute all of you with the tangled and tragic history this period can be seen as, but it did break the back of the Mother Church (Catholicism) and new styles of Christianity appeared.

IF any of you choose to study the Reformation of the religious views of the work and death of Christ, keep in mind we who read the Urantia Book, and who feel that revelation is superior to to any man-made church, we also could be interpreted much as Martin Luther was seen in the 17th century in Europe.  Luther got so angry in his Church, he protested to the whole world the need for reform, and actually began the historical period we study today as the Reformation (1517-1648).

I draw attention to the readership that the appearance of the Urantia Book and the completion of the distribution of the Urantia Papers, is an expressed reform of Christianity and totally condemned by the Catholic Church which never read it fully.   Now one should also understand that the Catholic Church does not condemned new thought or ideas about the Bestowal of Christ, and that HIS teachings are sacrosanct as ministered to by Catholicism, but the old church of Peter still established as the Catholic Church operating today, has no real reason to state the Urantia Book as A HERESY, but it does brow beat Ministers who think it far superior to the revisionist Catholic Church itself. 

Readers here should understand that there is no such thing as a heresy today.  Here is Pope Benedict the VIII to report on that subject.  I remind the reader, Benedict is a very serious historian in the Church and Pope long enough to recognize that octopus the Church can be, but is fully loyal and caring that the Church, as he understands it, is benevolent enough never to cite History replete without it now.  Pope Benedict VIII speaks:

"YOU WHO ARE STILL GRADUATING from the flesh, need to understand that I, Pope Benedict VIII, am deceased, and that Ron has asked mt to defend the Church I was Pope to for several decades.  I say this:

"The Waldensian's, were happily done in France for decades before our Church recognized they were practicing religion without the benefit of clergy.   For reasons of my own, I never let that bother me.  However, Ron has taught me that GOD SPEAKS DIRECTLY, and while that is not against the Church teaching, it strikes terror into the hearts of the old Popes who are with me here in heaven.  Heaven to those of you who read the 5th epochal revelation, is one of many mansions the Father prepares to receive the deceased and to raise them again in personal resurrection.

"For that reason the Catholic Church recognizes the 5th epochal revelation as a quaint attempt to revise the liturgy of the Catholic Church.  Dr. Sadler and I ahve spoken frequently together, and he is sure we are fine as is, but that we need to graduate the Church into a more personal religion without failing to keep the sacraments entirely.  That includes the marriage sacrament which the Urantia Revelation scoffs at.  Be assured I as Pope Benedict VIII, still carry the scars from celibacy and I wonder why Saint Peter does not reform the Church from above?"

Ron here - We thank you Pope Benedict VIII, for speaking and for the insight from a truly harsh and great historian of the Church.  His Bulls are in Latin, and we are really something like the Waldesians ourselves, and would not every be welcomed by the Catholic Church  unwashed as we are in their view.

Let me say this.  Many heresies became practiced later in Church history.  I am not able to speak to much of this history as I have no great interest in how the Church, whether Protestant or Catholic, prepares the souls of man to honor Christ, but they all a fairly equitable job by laying down the Eucharist first and last, and that is a fancy word to take Communion.

The Urantia Foundation is an upstart corporation which could easily be consumed by the Catholic Church if it ever recognized the ascendancy of Christ was not a religious experience but the necessity to experience resurrection in the probation of our Father in Heaven, to legate the experience of a human on a material planet, and call that soul into resurrection to begin its journey to the final absolution of faith, and that is ended by the souls perfection before our FATHER.  

I let the rest to your imagination.

Ron Besser with thanks to Pope Benedict VIII for speaking and to Christ Michael to allow me to use His Worshipful Minister to the Christ of our Desire.  And thank you FATHER  for listening to our drivel long enough to bless the Pope for his condemnation of lust all his life, as Pope Benedict VIII advocates the marriage of the Priests to wrest the powers of unfettered control over the awful sex drive.  

Thank you all.

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Lina

• MSN Messenger - capettini.lina@tiscali.it
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2024, 12:45:16 pm »
Hi Raz,

connecting to the topic of the Waldensian Church, and to all the information that has already emerged, I did a search and found their site - https://www.chiesavaldese.org - Following the path: who we are - history - culture - historical archive - you can find various information.

However, I have not found any mention of the city of Ravenna. It is said that due to the war and exile of 1686 - 90 all previous material was lost.

Even in the history of Ravenna I didn't find useful things. If I find anything else I'll let you know.

The site is in Italian but by clicking on the right mouse button you can have it in English.

Greetings everyone
Lina