Author Topic: "THE PLANET IS ALREADY FULL"  (Read 3246 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"THE PLANET IS ALREADY FULL"
« on: March 05, 2024, 00:27:46 am »
Group 11:21 Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ.

"THE PLANET IS ALREADY FULL"

By: THE UNIVERSAL FATHER
 Transmitter: Nestor
 El Salvador, March 2, 2024, 11:38 p.m.

The Universal Father:
 "In effect, I am your Universal Father with a message for humanity. On this side of the veil, we study all the possibilities to seek the opportunity for my Son Jesus to appear on Urantia, but we see that it is quite complicated and difficult, since "The nations that are at war do not want their opportunity to destroy the enemy to end."

"This planet has been in rebellion for thousands of years and is the last of 36 rebel planets, and therefore, humanity is not expected to change overnight, mainly because they were deceived and cannot wake up from that deception. "

"On the other hand, the Celestial Family maintains a constant operation so that this sphere changes from within, we have introduced several hundred beings from the Celestial Family to promote the changes that are gradually taking place,
 An example of this is your country, which has already begun to be modified in a positive way."

"But however, the greatest changes will be caused by nature, by the same planet that is beginning to express its discontent for the mistreatment to which it has been subjected for many years in the interest of progress, but like everything has its limit, the planet Urantia is already full; that's it, my message: have a happy night."

End.

Nestor.