Author Topic: The time is ripe  (Read 5236 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The time is ripe
« on: August 10, 2022, 05:22:26 am »
BZHUTU : “I am ABC22, known as Bzhutu, an ex-midwayer, now a Mighty Messenger, answering your call this morning. You are an ‘early bird’, at 4am you are already on your feet, while the household is still quiet. You have acquired this habit since the time you were a night-worker, for many years, of a welknown cargo airline company and you keep going with it up to now. After a quick breakfast at about 5.30 until 6.00, you dedicate your time to stillness. You grew-up in a country where tea is the main beverage of the population and you are now living among coffee drinkers.”

“During your time of stillness, at the beginning, you use to stay in a lotus-like position (a cross-legged position for meditation, with the feet resting on the thighs), an hindu practice, inherited from your family linear, but since then you have learned to call upon us, your Celestial Friends. You have made a big leap forward in regards to this aspect of receiving messages by transmission, you are to be congratulated. We have now entered a period of great expectation and we are all waiting with bated breath the outcome of what is to be. When the time comes, all transmitters will be used like antennas to pass on life-saving messages.”

“There will be great turmoil when JESUS will make Himself known to the world, when the earth will start shaking on its basement, when all communications will be cutoff and it will be in such a time that your service, as transmitters, will be useful. The more you make transmissions, the more you increase your ability to transmit. I am Bzhutu and I wish you a good day.”

Clency : Thank you Bzhutu for your visit and hope to see you again.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The time is ripe
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2022, 11:52:23 am »
Hello Clency I want to say you are in my/our prayers. My question to you or any transmitters. Am I to understand that when Jesus reveal himself to the world it is also the beginning of catastrophic changes on Urantia? 

Weydevu

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2022, 13:19:35 pm »
Hi ! weydevu, I am told that the events mentioned will not happen all at once with the appearance of JESUS. The cataclysm will occur for sure, but it will not bring about by the mere Presence of the LORD. The main idea is to show the importance of developing the habit of receiving messages, even during period of dire straits, so as to keep a flow of communication, when everything else is out of use. Hope this help clearing your questioning.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2022, 22:53:10 pm »
Thank you Clency for your response and your answer did help. Sometimes we as mortals misinterpret spirit's messages as happening all at once without considering the time delay. Thank you again.

Weydevu