Author Topic: "LET YOUR LIGHT SO SHINE"  (Read 4755 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
"LET YOUR LIGHT SO SHINE"
« on: September 04, 2022, 05:18:35 am »

Yes, this is Jesus, visiting in your morning time of reflection and transmission and your preparation for the day, for it is good and sacred to turn yourself to God and begin the day with His blessings. Blessed are those who turn to their Father in Heaven who is the Source of Creation and has given you life. 

Your lives may be in danger and you may wonder where and when to go when all that has been predicted will finally come to pass. I am Jesus and say, surrender to the Father who speaks in you and will take you by the hand, for you are His child and have proven to be faithful to Him always in walking the way of life. Spirit is with you because you live with spirit in your heart. 

Now that the time is near to prove your abilities and talents and stand up for God and His Divine Regime, His hands will hold you to carry out the tasks given to you by the Father Himself who knows where to go for His children who live in faith and on whom He can count in all times.

I am Jesus, stay close to Me as I am close to you to help you stay strong in times when you will be tested and tried, but where I shall walk with you in all that crosses your path in life.

Remember the light I asked you to shine, there has never been a time when it is needed more than now, as we are about to begin our work for the Father’s worlds where many of His children live and do not find Him because they simply have forgotten where to look. I Jesus, ask you TO LET YOUR LIGHT SO SHINE that it becomes visible to those who need to be guided back to the Source of their existence.

This is Jesus, your Friend and Associate in the work of the Father.
Be in My peace.

I thank You Jesus, thank You for Your visit this morning.

Elise