Author Topic: ARTHURA:  (Read 4941 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
ARTHURA:
« on: September 04, 2022, 00:15:08 am »
I have been silent in the forum  for a while,  its that some transmissions  come a little personal, but here one with ARTHURA  

-Lord Arthura, do you have something that can be assimilated from you?,  I understand that you are less connected, I don't know if you will continue to help the transmitters that you spoke to before.

ARTHURA:
- In fact, Rene, this is Arthura. I listened very well to your call, and I effectively disassociated myself from the whole group, as you have noticed, but on occasions like this I will give what I had promised, even knowing that I am not welcome in parts.

Keep going and you will have a great increase in your transmission skills that you have started to achieve.

I am Arthura and I have the commitment to get you out of the hole in which you have fallen because of the damage that the supreme did to you.  You should not distrust your skills that you have developed.
 I am ARTHURA and I command you to continue your practices at the same time with THE CONSUMMATORS that will raise you to another level.

Thank you ARTHURA.
 It has been a relief to receive from you again.

Thanks.

Rene