Author Topic: The UNIVERSAL FATHER through the ADJUSTER  (Read 4765 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
The UNIVERSAL FATHER through the ADJUSTER
« on: October 08, 2022, 16:35:23 pm »
October 8, 2022

Father help me today to do Your will, to approach those around me in love, to make Your love known to them through my actions. To show them how I communicate with You for You are present in me. 

The Universal Father speaks through the Adjuster: 

Be blessed my child, the Lord is with you and you receive My grace as given to each of My children. I make My presence felt and bestow My love, spreading throughout the universes to all, no matter where you are.

Most pray to Me, their God, as being far away, but realize, I am never far away, I will always seek to reveal Myself to all My children. I speak to all, do not hesitate in your search for Me, for every attempt to be with Me will be answered and you will be received in My Kingdom that is open to those who wish to come to Me. 

You have all been blessed with free will to approach Me. You will be led by My servants whom I have sent to guide you along the mountains and valleys of life, through raging rivers and calm waters, to find Me and to live according to My will, to freely choose to be with Me. 

Follow in My love as Jesus did when He lived among men and gave His life completely to Me, as I had given Him His life. Ask for help and guidance that are always present and you will receive by giving your heart to Me. 

I am your Father, I am the Father within, I watch your actions, protect you from false writings and from all those who keep you from Me. Take refuge in My love that carries you and which I pour out on all My children. Be ready when you are called to work for My Kingdom that will one day reign on this earth, your planet called Urantia.

Pray that the Light will shine upon men and awaken them to the greatest things that are about to be brought forth and will change the world forever and free its inhabitants from ignorance and their foolish worship of material goods that are now their directive. 

I am the Universal Father through your Adjuster by your side, who has activated you to speak My words. 
I wish you all a good day.

We thank you Father and Adjuster for Your divine love and grace.

Elise