Author Topic: "STATE OF ALERT"  (Read 4697 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"STATE OF ALERT"
« on: November 02, 2022, 18:20:37 pm »
"STATE OF ALERT"

By the Universal Father.

Rene Durán transmitter.

November 2 2022, Phoenix AZ 8:04 AM  local time.

My Personal adjuster I beg you to help me maintain a clear channel.
 I just heard that this is an emergency and I'm asking you to send me a message, please, if you can update me on what's going on.

The Universal Father:
 "Indeed, René of Nebadon, this is your Universal Father in a call to the forces of Order to remain in a complete state of emergency, since the rebel elements, stationed in Edentia, approximately 13 percent, have declared themselves in open opposition to the mandates of the Universal Father. Here is the controversy raised.

"This is your Universal Father declaring that there will be no compromise with these elements that require other different treatment. No compromise will be used, the guidelines are already established for the government in the different local universes. The call for the transmitters in the Lightlines is for hold on and watch out.

"It is for this reason that we call on you to remain on alert.

"I am your father Universal leaving the scene."

Thanks Father.

The end.

Offline prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Re: "STATE OF ALERT"
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2022, 14:42:45 pm »
November 3, 2022, Samara, local time 22.22.

- Dear tuner, the Father calls us to be on the alert, ready, how can you comment on this.
Write.

The father is always right. If he says so, then he has a good reason for it.

- And what should we do?

You need to sit quietly and not lean out. Still ahead. Sit quietly, mind your own business and think positive. That's all we can tell you.

It was Proventin. Until communication.

- Thanks to.

3 ноября 2022, Самара, местное время 22.22.
- Дорогой настройщик, Отец призывает нас быть на чеку, в готовности, как ты можешь это прокомментировать.
Пиши.
Отец всегда прав. Если он так говорит, значит у него есть на это веские причины.
- А что же делать нам?
Вам надо сидеть тихо и не высовываться. Все еще впереди. Сидите тихо, занимайтесь своими делами и думайте о хорошем. Это все, что мы можем вам сказать.
Это был Провентин. До связи.
- Благодарю.