Author Topic: THIS IS JESUS  (Read 4748 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
THIS IS JESUS
« on: May 02, 2023, 12:36:56 pm »
This is JESUS and it is in this moment of silence that I come to you. Things are as they are and do not always go according to what has been said before. This is a difficult time for all of you, a time of waiting and trust, but at the same time a time for reflection and self-knowledge to discover if you are prepared to take on the new tasks that will come.

Much is still unknown to each of you but by trusting in your divine companion, your Adjuster, you will know what is required of you in a time where people will discover that they do not own the world, but are governed and guided by the High Sons of God in a Regency that will create unity and ultimately bring peace and tranquility to the world.

The care of the world rests on all humans, so too is acting for the good of the earth and the people who reside on it to become one world under one government and one religion, founded on the will of the FATHER and the gratitude of His creatures towards Him, without rules or laws established by men, but according to the laws of the FATHER which are always full of love and benefit everyone.

Our FATHER who gives us all and sent His Beloved Son to earth to reveal God to man, your Creator Son, who represents God and whom I, JESUS, was allowed to receive and share with Him this experience, totally foreign to any doctrine or ecclesiastical teachings that have been established over the centuries and have distanced humans further away from God.

Through the Missions and the New Universe Age, man will become familiar with new facts regarding God and His universe and will learn how to serve God and honor Him for all that He has prepared for His children. Man will no longer merely turn to God in his greatest need, but live in contentment and happiness with God to carry out His will and turn to God in full conviction and gratitude for what he has been given - LIFE - which leads to eternal life in God's Kingdom for all God's children in the universes.

I am JESUS and will be with you to help complete the FATHER's work and bring about the changes this world has been waiting for so long. It will not always be kind or easy, but just and according to the will of the FATHER. Do not give up and, once again I say to you, stay the course, for the day will soon come when you will all be called to do what you have longed to be able to do for God. Be prepared and be of good cheer.
This is JESUS and I thank you. 

Thank You JESUS for these words.

Elise

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: THIS IS JESUS
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2023, 12:55:11 pm »
Thank you SophiaVeronica for those encouraging words from JESUS. Thank you for all the work you have done in the past, now and in the future.  Thank you.

Weydevu

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2023, 20:46:35 pm »
Thank you very much again SophiaVeronica, for another impeccable transmission to which you have accustomed us. In that message Jesus (the beloved for all), presents very clearly the situation we face very tight to what is expected of each one who aspires to be called to take part in this monumental event. It is a call to persecute in the purpose of: "That your will be done not mine, that is my will." The situation no ceases to be complex, nothing easy, and although at times it seems that everything is going to change returns and is complicated again. 
I think that as regards each applicant, it is not only the one that reuns a series of requirements, whether intellectual, social or others, but above all for what I can perceive, it is about seeing who is capable of supporting the maximum the string temperate, to see who breaks, and who not. Because what we experience here between one and the other transmissions in the forum, is that the task looks attractive, fascinating, (what else can be aspired to be part of the second coming?), but at times exhausting. I think I heard Father Michael Himself, to say: "I'm tired", what can be expected for a poor mortal.
For the rest, as for what my person is concerned, I only have to say: · Until the body endures, but I would like to be there, but a doctor, at least as barber. Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2023, 09:39:28 am »
Thank you Weydevu, you are a sunny note on the Discussion Forum and you often make me smile. 

It is indeed sometimes up and down Occerpa, but as you say; it is a monumental event. 
Meanwhile, we practice patience and choose to keep going no matter what happens or gets in the way.  
Let's hope our bodies hold out for a long time. 
Thank you.

Elise