Author Topic: IAM THE FORCE THAT STIR LIFE  (Read 4551 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
IAM THE FORCE THAT STIR LIFE
« on: May 07, 2023, 04:11:17 am »
This is a new transmission from Evelio Rivas .

San Miguel El Salvador 05/05/2023.
 Evelio Rivas

Father-
 "I AM the force that stirs life in all worlds, I AM the secret energy that sustains the breath of all living beings, from the most insignificant to the most complex like a star, I AM the mysterious force that activates perpetual motion , my nature is kindness and I keep alive even those who say they are materialists, scholars who write texts in which the addiction to materialism is outlined, it is my will that they continue breathing, man has to understand that without my help his life goes out, their steps through this world in the terrestrial case have collectively distanced themselves from the Creator and have entered into the labyrinth of theories in which they mix race with Divinity to the point that very little attention is given to cultivating a relationship with their Inner Being and this makes things difficult to straighten the course of this world, humanity collectively anticipates a life of success but in that success God is not seriously included in such a way that the human condition is worrying at the present time, this humanity has embraced content a substitute that is called money and bases its success on material prosperity only, taking it from that course is an act that must happen voluntarily, its interest in the subject of Divinity is drowning in the desire to survive and achieve major success, in such a way that The few who choose to turn their gaze to the sky constitute a very small and precious segment, they are like lights in the midst of the darkness and are not heard by humanity, their point of view does not fit with what is commonly held as good by the majority, they must keep their steps to stay alive and they are our allies in the midst of this world, we want to fully trust them because they are the trustees and recipients of our efforts.  I AM the cause that consecrates and crowns the happiness in the existence of every creature and it is my will to give a hand towards each one of my children in this crucial moment of terrestrial evolution in order to facilitate the emergence of the new vision that must accompany each one, you have gotten used to it, you have been formed to look for me outside but I am inside in the depths of each heart, I AM.

Evelio-
 Thank you FATHER for guiding us accurately in this hour.

Father-
 It is my determination to rescue everyone who finds a reason to listen to my call.

Evelio-
 Thank you I AM for your speech in order to help us understand our origin.

End.

Evelio.