Author Topic: The Thought Adjuster  (Read 4556 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
The Thought Adjuster
« on: June 17, 2023, 15:35:36 pm »
This transmission was received by Elsy.

El Salvador.
Date: Friday, June 16, 2023
 Practice time: 10:17 to 11:17 P.M.

Beloved Adjuster of my thought, I beg you, I beg you with my heart that you be the one to prepare my mind at this time to be able to receive a transmission, I thank you beforehand.

The Adjuster:
 "I AM your Thought Adjuster, with a transmission for you, and it is to welcome you, and it is because you have struggled to achieve it, I know that your thoughts have been an obstacle for which you have had to battle with them and that is why they It has happened to many, not only to you, but you are already learning, continue like this and you will get many transmissions to help humanity, which is what The UNIVERSAL FATHER wants.

The Universal Father:
 "In effect, I am your UNIVERSAL FATHER through your Adjuster, giving certainty that this is how your Adjuster told you (you have to help humanity) or what can be rescued from it.
 However, you must continue with the practices that I have suggested.
 I leave this here and give the participation to your Adjuster.

Elsie:
 Thank you Father, and indeed I am your Adjuster to continue, I know you want to hear me through your ear, but this is a process that takes time, be patient and for now we will continue through your mind or thoughts

elsy :
 Beloved UNIVERSAL FATHER and beloved Adjuster, I ask you to always assist me to continue, because my objective is to help humanity.

The Adjuster:
 "You are an important piece, I say it, you Adjuster, you have a kind heart.
 Do not feel bad for writing these words, because you think that you should not write something nice about yourself, but you thought to omit it, but you have to write what is given to you, without omitting anything that I give you.

elsy :
 I understand and appreciate what they give me through my mind and I will write what they give me.
 Sorry for the moment of interruption

Adjuster :
 "This is how you should always do it.
 You can also tell me what you want to say and that is having a dialogue.
 I'll leave this here."

ELSY:
 Infinite thanks to my Adjuster and to you Universal Father.