Author Topic: "IT IS NECESSARY TO BE AVAILABLE"  (Read 4526 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"IT IS NECESSARY TO BE AVAILABLE"
« on: June 22, 2023, 10:22:32 am »
"IT IS NECESSARY TO BE AVAILABLE"

By the Universal Father

René Durán Transmitter
 June 22 2023 Phoenix AZ

<A very subtle call>
 -Can you hear me?
 -Take dictation.

Rene -
  Yes I heard you my father, be welcome and please go ahead as you like I will take that dictation.

The Universal Father -
  "In effect. This is your Universal Father, we are reminding all the transmitters by trade that we are recognizing all the material conditions and human resources that we have on Urantia and it is surprising that a few have taken the call with the sense of urgency that we have given you, you count yourself among the best and most sensitive despite the circumstances that you have always been involved in, such as your old injury and your recently faced problems.

"It is necessary that when presenting the call all our resources are available. Today, the contingent that accompanies my son Jesus is prominent in their respective positions with some incarnations that will be visible at the time.
 "For now, we find it absolutely necessary to give as much attention as possible to our call in order to bring our alertness to the real state of our missions.

"This is all for now. I appreciate the attention you have given to my call. I am the Universal Father leaving the scene."  KKK