Author Topic: "LITTLE BY LITTLE"  (Read 4558 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"LITTLE BY LITTLE"
« on: July 01, 2023, 10:26:20 am »
"LITTLE BY LITTLE"

By the Universal Father 

Received by  Louis

Saturday July 1, 2023, El Salvador, 4:20-A.M...

"In effect, I am your UNIVERSAL FATHER. With greetings to all my beloved children born on Urantia... your fellow fighters who are in the same tune to go very far in the teaching, what are they receiving, each according to their capacity, each who has their own capacity, is varied some more others less, not everything can be the same.
 Why?  -because some have to teach the less qualified, that's why they don't have to know the same as the teachings are infinite that there is for everyone, a part for each one the important thing that in the end at my feet receiving the same blessings.

"I love them all, they are my beloved children, the important thing is that they are obedient, respectful with all beings they meet. That kind of people is what I need to have in my salvation army. Go ahead, dear children, the victory is yours, do not doubt, they have already begun to to have communication with me and that is the most important thing, later they will hear my voice wherever they go, that will be the maximum of the teaching, but everything is little by little as the ear develops.
 "I am going to give you this knowledge according to your struggle and sacrifice of each person. Everything is earned with a lot of effort, not anything for free. You comply with me, obey me, I give you your prize, that's how it is, this fight does not fall from heaven everything must be earned with effort so that they value it and do not forget it, what costs I know save what does not cost I know forget that's how everything in life is.
 "That's why there has to be sacrifice, discipline so that it costs and is not forgotten and put into practice at any time in their lives.
 With the capacity that each one of you has, you will go far in infinite space, it is only a matter of a little sacrifice and continue on with your mission, so far everyone is doing well, everyone has that desire to improve to learn heavenly things.

"Go ahead, all my beloved children, I'll wait for you on PARADISE ISLAND... this son is in charge of giving my messages to each of you has the ability to receive everything that comes to his mind, and the speed he has to write I love to see you take note of everything that I dictated to you, this is all I say to each one of you, do not give up, the fight is won, the triumph is yours, this message is up to here... INVERENTIAL PEACE"

Louis.