Author Topic: "Respect for bodies of water has disappeared"  (Read 4559 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"Respect for bodies of water has disappeared"
« on: July 04, 2023, 18:47:25 pm »
This transmission was received by Evelio Rivas 

El Salvador, July 2, 2023, 6:00 a.m.
 "I AM YOUR ADJUSTER.
 Today we will address the case of rivers, it is evident that respect for these bodies of water has disappeared in the minds of the terrestrial population.
 They have become garbage dumps for all kinds of undesirable things and substances, the fauna in them has largely disappeared and those that survive the contamination incorporate the substances present in the water into their bodies.
 Naturally, they are then ingested as food and they settle in the blood of the diners, this causes all sorts of ailments and diseases that the current pharmaceutical industry tries to correct.
  "It is hardly logical that the appreciation for common things and the disrespect for Mother Nature and her Creator constitute the main cause to be corrected to put an end to environmental failure.
 "This goes through a gigantic job that encompasses the cultural environment and the new configuration that a human must have so that for no reason does he damage his environment at the cost of nothing, so it is urgent to strengthen and awaken love and racial sentiment from the first years and of course this happens to overcome the scientific bottleneck in the vanguard that the peoples break into the knowledge of their environment.
 "This is where our thinkers have to put the philosophical foundation that illuminates all human activity, including scientific research that today seems completely devoid of depth and in fact shows that it is only interested in profitability.
 "It is a complex panorama, if it were only about the dying rivers on this beautiful planet, the uncertain picture looming in the near future is full of concrete challenges.
 Only in the field of food for more than 8 billion human beings it is worth acting and it is crucial to give birth at this time to why a state is organized and to choose among all the options the survival of the human species and the common well-being.
 I AM YOUR ADJUSTER, stopping here this inconclusive approach to such an extensive and crucial topic that will be continued at another time.

"I love you and I salute your new openness, I know that a drop rolls on your face when you understand so many things that together we will do for this sphere and I also know that you have always wanted to do them for the good of all but the moment is coming and rest assured that I am always by your side".

MY ADJUSTER I'm sorry, MY FATHER I just want to be one with you LORD, Thy Will be done.

End.

Evelio