Author Topic: "Self Government"  (Read 4505 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"Self Government"
« on: July 16, 2023, 23:18:39 pm »

"SELF GOVERNMENT"

Received by Evelio Rivas.
 El Salvador, July 16, 2023, 4:45 local time

"I AM THE ADJUSTER, we will address the Self-Government strategy today.
 The uncontrolled proliferation of the Human species has generated the strong current demand in consumption and ensures the success of business, the uncertain terrestrial condition has arisen as a consequence of the population increase, the deployment and growth of the dark part - known - as ego reaching supremacy in which people's daily activities have caused the rupture of the conditions that sustain everyone's lives.
 This condition in which everyone keeps fighting for survival and the river is perpetually troubled is the propitious means for capital to flourish, in fact the vital balance is relegated and the planet entered the dynamics of exhaustion and deterioration.
 It is hardly logical that the Maker shows up and orders the home and this is where we suggest to all humans to consider the strategy of self-government, the first attitude is to calm down and the wise and just action will remain in view of the understanding, more in the second stage the person can mentally request assistance from his ADJUSTER, he will immediately be assisted.
 Our detractors will question -why?  and we will answer this question in honor of those who willingly do the test: it is enough now to achieve the condition of 'not being harmful to our fellow men or to the environment'.

"That is for now the basic goal of self-government, to cut off the flow of our routines that do not add value to human coexistence.
 Naturally, to think that the majority of humanity takes this technique is an unattainable dream, this will be the certain way to survive in the coming time.

"Regardless of our scholarship, we have to face the changing reality and we want Urantia to enjoy a people that AME and self-government constitute the easy method to achieve it, each one only has the duty to deal with himself, calm is the door of entrance to a superior guide and assistance to which every human being can access at the moment that he recognizes within himself the presence of an ADJUSTER installed therein by THE UNIVERSAL FATHER.

"I take a step back and we leave this theme up to here, wishing success to those in need of applying it for their own good and that of the planet.
 Do not forget that I am dedicated to you and I want you to open up to my influence more each day, have a good morning, say hello to your companions'.

Evelio:
 MY FATHER, MY GOD Your Will be done LORD, thank you for your unconditional help.

End