Author Topic: "OBEDIENCE"  (Read 4557 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"OBEDIENCE"
« on: July 26, 2023, 17:34:25 pm »
"OBEDIENCE"

By: THE ADJUSTER.

Transmitter: Evelio Rivas.
 El Salvador, July 24, 2023.

"I AM THE ADJUSTER, expressing complete obedience to the provisions of our FATHER MICHAEL OF NEBADON.
 It is necessary to join the provisions of HIM to produce the rescue and social changes that this current conglomerate demands.
 "Today that our UNIVERSAL FATHER decrees the fiat method on rebellion, it will allow us to open an effort that initiates the changes and directs the union of humanity in the presence of JESUS, who is already present among the population, this extraordinary fact also marks the beginning of the regency and we wish the best results. The end of the conflicts is now a process that humans have to understand, as necessary for the public pronouncement of the Master, however, it constitutes a way of showing his power through wars to the opposing team, will be the climax in the loss of control when the Maestro makes his entrance on the world scene, we will see how a segment of the population supports his presence and this loss or activation of the right to free expression may tip the balance to favor of the agenda of JESUS.
 "It is a wonderful time and the recommendation is to stay ready to serve, letting yourself be guided by the accompanying team of JESUS is vital at this time, in the same way maintaining sanity and temper in character, striving to look deeper every day is an expected characteristic in all our allies.
 "It is worth saying that we follow a guideline and we want to keep developing the sensitive faculties in each one.
 "In fact, whoever chooses to enlist to serve in this journey that is coming on Urantia will have the accompaniment of the heavenly family and will not be alone and it is at this point that the free will of each one will be able to yield its best fruits and find the maximum benefit .
 "It is simply about knowing that the FATHER exists and we can all choose to return to HIM and feel a great possibility latent within.
 "I AM THE ADJUSTER, finalizing this message, I want you to intensify your practices and wait for the moment, my son, have a good morning."

Evelio:
 MY FATHER, MY GOD thank you for your care in helping me and guiding me.

End.

Evelio.