Author Topic: "RECOMENDATIONS"  (Read 4579 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"RECOMENDATIONS"
« on: July 26, 2023, 23:02:23 pm »
"RECOMENDATIONS"

By: The UNIVERSAL FATHER.
Received by: Nohemy.

El Salvador, Wednesday, July 26, 2023, Time 3:37 to 4:30 pm.

Nohemy:
Beloved internal Father, I beg you to prepare my mind for a transmission at this time.

THE UNIVERSAL FATHER:
 "I am here and now, I AM your UNIVERSAL FATHER with a note of light for you and for all humanity that wants to pay attention to these studies.
"We are waiting for some changes from you who follow me through René the  Scribe, to continue with what follows from these studies. We also hope that humanity on URANTIA is more aware and can make changes to care for the environment, because every good or bad action brings its reward and it is because of those bad habits, that nowadays many things are happening in URANTIA and they are scared by the shaking of the earth, because they are the cause of not taking care of the environment.
"You my little students of these teachings have my protection, do not be scared of what happens because you are being guided to help humanity in due time and most importantly you are improving spiritually for your own good. Continue because we need each day your work (your practices) are effective and without doubt, because what you do is not in vain, this brings its reward for those who do my will.
This is my message to you today, I'm going to retire, until another transmission.

"Sincerely your UNIVERSAL FATHER"

Nohemy:
 Infinite thanks beloved UNIVERSAL FATHER for such an important message.

End.

Nohemy
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 23:10:08 pm by Rene A Duran »