Author Topic: "Stay the course"  (Read 4556 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"Stay the course"
« on: July 30, 2023, 22:37:47 pm »

"Stay the course"

By: THE ADJUSTER.
 Received: Evelio.

El Salvador, July 30, 2023, 4:00 a.m.

"I AM THE ADJUSTER, defining the current circumstances as exceptional on this planet, our partners must stay the course.
 "This expression implies intensifying the practices that ensure your contact with your inner being, the absence of messages to deliver should not be a reason for suspension of efforts.
 "The rebel side wants to impose a blockade on information, so that humanity does not continue to strengthen contact with its interior and uses all means to achieve it.
 "We, the celestial family, follow instructions from our UNIVERSAL FATHER and voluntarily submit to his recommendations, it is only logical that many details are not filtered down to the human level as it would be providing information to the rebels. It is a period of tense calm and tricks to keep open some wars are working for them.
 "This humanity has to understand that the opposing side thrives on chaos, reigns in chaos and uses whatever it takes to impose it.
 "So we suggest praying a lot and carrying out the recommended practices in order to stay the course. One of the most intense attacks on the playing field is happening at this moment and only the UNIVERSAL FATHER knows the final outcome, in this sense our partners must keep hope and faith alive and don't fall into the rebels' trap as by superior indications transmission activity has ceased to its lowest level.
 "Figuratively speaking, this storm will pass, until dawn comes we must ensure our efforts.
 "I AM YOUR ADJUSTER finalizing this message and wishing the brightest future to you and your companions, have a good day."

Evelio: MY FATHER, MY LORD, thank you for his effort, we will take his recommendations into account, thank you for coming to me, you are welcome anytime you want.

End.

Evelio.