Author Topic: "Psychological Characters of the Population"  (Read 4632 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"Psychological Characters of the Population"
« on: August 05, 2023, 00:51:15 am »
"Psychological Characters of the Population"

By: The Adjuster.
Received: Evelio Rivas

El. Salvador August 1, 2023 5:00 am

The Adjuster:
"I am the Adjuster, addressing psychological traits prevalent in the Urantia population.
"The absence of aspirations for a better life in general terms constitutes a limitation for global changes.
"The range of options that each human being considers viable to overcome and improve their lives has been greatly reduced in the population, denoting that the routines have hardened and the subject of spirituality constitutes one of the most numb, coming to dominate the concept of 'this they believed my parents and this will be me'.
"It is very unfortunate that the people of this world have conceptualized abandoning efforts in the field of spirituality settling for the adoption of beliefs and rigid dogmas, this has been promoted by factors external to individual freedom and they found the method by offering an intentionally imposed option , complacent of laziness and tolerance of behaviors that quarrel with the majesty of our UNIVERSAL FATHER.
"This has configured a system that will never take anyone to the Light and that at the present time refuses to die.
"It has been a generalized brainwashing in which individuals have accommodated themselves and certain selves are empowered, automatically blocking any change.
"Waiting indefinitely for humanity to open a rupture and let the Light pass by itself is a probability that is coming to an end, this uncertain panorama becomes valid due to the fragility of terrestrial ecosystems showing alarming signs of fatigue and the hope that If the population itself expresses the required changes, it seems not to arrive.
"Such a social and spiritual conjuncture may experience a significant favorable start if generalized recognition of the UNIVERSAL FATHER is achieved and at the same time the concept of the brotherhood of all terrestrial ethnic groups will gradually gain validity, tearing down barriers that in the face of the new reality would be unnecessary.
"I am your Adjuster interrupting this complex subject here, I wish the best for you and the brightest future for your companions, have a good day"

Evelio:
My Father, my God, thank you, this is your abode, come to me at the time you choose, Lord.
Thank you.

End.

Evelio
« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 00:52:47 am by Rene A Duran »