Author Topic: "Self-government"  (Read 4859 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"Self-government"
« on: August 27, 2023, 18:42:09 pm »
"Self-government"

By: The Adjuster.
 Transmitter: Evelio Rivas.

El Salvador August 23, 2023.

Evelio:
 My Father, my God, thank you for breathing. I beg you, prepare my mind to receive the voice of our Celestial Family. Also, Lord, I beg you for a channel without interference.

Adjuster:
 "I am your Adjuster we will study the subject of self-government.
 "This strategy based on raising in each person an effort not to be harmful to anyone, there is a secret in this and it is that the practitioner of self-government has understood the abc of the purpose and nature of the incarnation.

"Strengthened these two parameters that we could call philosophical, but we want anyone to be able to focus on them and the reality is that common sense will lead us to look at them with simplicity, in order to walk on this path a third element is needed, defined as the will, this is It is related to the free will of the person and it is a condition that does not arrive by reasoning, being a spontaneous expression of the mental coordinates that prevail in the free life of each one.

"The moment the person chooses to improve their performance in the present incarnation journey that they enjoy, at that moment they become our reliable partner and stop burdening the authorities with concerns to govern them, they become self-governed and trust in them rises to levels unsuspected by himself.

"Now we will try to find the secret engine that continuously drives and shows the path of self-government, it is clear to find there the Adjuster with which our UNIVERSAL FATHER endows us for shared love with all his ciatures. "We have to express that the entrance to the circle of the Celestial Family is marked by this innate characteristic. We are going to mention that there are moments of eagerness and that demand dedication and dedicate more efforts, but self-government establishes a permanent balance in the use of the vital force and this will be another day that we will dedicate its time.

"I am your Adjuster wishing your awakening to advance to higher levels, we hope you perceive the moment that opens now, have a good day."

Evelio:
 Thank you my God, my Adjuster, we will strive to meet his recommendations, always be welcome.

End

Evelio