Author Topic: March 15, 2021: BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH -The Assassination of Caesar - Warning  (Read 1238 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ladies and Gentlemen, you are in a reaction you think you are hiding, because you stare and watch an accident site you think. 

On March 3rd I told you there is likely extreme danger in what is being said and you do not examine it.  I still warn you that unless there is more verification there is no way to verify the truth of words.  I also had one of those prophetic dreams this morning, and it has left me clawing thin air why you are doing this, and what floor is being pulled out from under us?

I have been part of this development;  I am participating in it drawn by a strong current to cooperate about several announcements concerning what we speak of as the Second Return.  The Jesus speeches are genuine I feel and the heart reaction we all have learned is telling you something  your heads are not telling you about.  Remember!  We are left with a full scale insurrection on earth that is determined to kill the whole idea of Jesus returning and fighting unfairly and fully in the middle of a virus pandemic so lethal it does not end well unless the common folk learn to trial their spirit too.  IT is another Lucifer rebellion of sorts and we still have no clear signal to come out of our raid shelters.

Please start being an opinioned person!  I am looking at all of you as a  collective of the people on this list, and I watch your reaction spell for me what I am trying to put into words, and that is, I think, a projection from selves of  profound doubt .  I say HE is speaking and the truth is inconcussable but the execution is what?  Yet the spirit center in me says, Ron, this is being presented almost in a Kafkaesque madness. What do you hear collectively that makes you silent and watching/waiting for a spectacle almost as rendering as the Kennedy Assassination?  That is what you are doing in the back part of your mind  and not offering communication but drawing your breath back.  Is the world being baited?

Prophecy: This morning I was shown a large master bedroom, beautifully carpeted in a thick, champagne colored rug, fresh white paint on all its walls, and subdued lighting over every corner of it, but not one sign of its former occupant, not one stick of furniture, and while I walked in expecting to see at least one twin bed, the room is prepared, but silent and dead of any future use of it at all.

I knelt down on the carper and with the nail on my index finger, I wrote on the carpet knap, "this room is empty and its  occupant is gone and we have nothing to fear but the loss of our ears."  How odd to see myself do that!

Can you fathom that message meaning?  When I say we have verification of things said not, that is true, but we do have plenty of  insecurity and if you worry it, then you might also claw the air to interpret that which is barreling down on us.  But from whom?  For goodness sake!  Think some!  There are signs aplenty;  interpret any of it,  and why are you standing fully clothed yet asleep?  

What did I really see?  And who left us without a trace?    And why is the lovely room so barren of life and company?  And why is it a bedroom?  Why is it a bed that is missing?  Something has vacated us.

Your thoughts

K
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 06:53:02 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
The end of Project Urantia is clear ...

Offline Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ron,  I can offer you nothing by attempting to interpret your dream, I can
only tell you what I felt on reading about it.

I felt the first pang of danger, that is to say, that instinctively I felt that 
something is not quite right. It is a familiar feeling. After just a few moments
it subsides and finally disappears.

As everybody now knows, I have transmitted the words of Jesus on a few
occasions and never questioned their authenticity. Why should I?

We all take a leap of faith every time we are called upon to transmit and I
speak it as I receive it and let it go.

I have always kept an open mind on all my transmissions, never swallowing
everything hook, line, and sinker nor denying them out of hand. 
I am content in the sense that my feelings are neutral.

We all want these things spoken to become reality. But will they?

As always we shall have to wait and see until finally, hopefully, we all bear
witness to that, which we all so desperately need and long for.

Lemuel

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Ron, this post is confusing.   What is it that you are trying to say?    Please could you clarify?   Thanks.  LarryG

Wenebojo

Ron, this only one interpretation but, Jesus often in the Bible referred to Himselff as the groom and we the brides in waiting. It would indeed seem  from your dream that the wedding hall is missing its main guest and we have no one to consummate us at the honeymoon suite afterwards. I had a similar disturbing dream that I was at a huge party and not only did the host of the party not show up at the appointed hour, there was suddenly an explosion of sorts and all the guests were dead, save a few, myself included.

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Thanks for asking for our opinion on yesterday's LL and helping you interpret your dream. I first had to understand what "THE IDES OF MARCH" was and this is what I found.

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]What Shakespeare play features the Ides of March?[/font]
[font=Times New Roman", "serif]The Romans considered the Ides of March as a deadline for settling debts. But – for our modern world – if you've heard of the Ides of March, it's probably thanks to William Shakespeare. In his play Julius Caesar, a soothsayer attracts Caesar's attention and tells him: Beware the ides of March.Mar 11, 2020[/font]

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]Search for: What is the meaning of the term the Ides of March?[/font]
[font=Times New Roman", "serif]Why is the Ides of March bad luck?[/font]
[font=Times New Roman", "serif]Why do they consider it an unlucky day? March 15 was very unlucky for one man a very long time ago. On that date in the year 44 BC Julius Caesar was killed. March 15 may not be unlucky for you but it was for Julius Caeser.Mar 7, 2020[/font]

Well that didn't help me much seeing that today is the 15th of March though anything can happen in the coarse of the day. I thought the LL was truthful both from you and Lemuel. I also recognize that Jesus will come as He left. After the resurrection He visited many common folk before He entertain His own Apostles. And so it begins where it left off.

Now your dream is another matter, I must remind you that when we ask you to help us interpret our dreams and I can't quote you correctly but it would be understood that the brain is complex and that the symbols it use is for our own understanding.
My question for you is:
(1)   What state of mind were you in before going to sleep?

(2)   How did you come to that bedroom, what led you there?

(3)   Who's bedroom did it belong to? Was it yours?

(4)   It  had some empty beauty but no truth and you didn't feel good about it.

(5)   Though the bedroom is empty it still had potential.

(6)   How does 'THE IDES OF MARCH" fit into your dream?

(7)   For years you have been told you would be getting better and for years you have been getting worse. So I can't even imagine of being in your shoes being attack by unseen high        
        celestial beings. It would make me wonder about my faith but the prophets of old had their doubts too.

(8)   Did you ask those high in authority you have a list longer than my arm to choose from. ;)

That's all I can think of for the moment, I did have other things on my mind before I got to the library but I forgot what it was.

Domtia

Weydevu

Offline Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
My dear old man Ron, it seems to me that you entered the room before it was ready. Whoever is to occupy the room has not left. 
He only waits for the paint to dry, so that the furniture is planked in the room before entering the bedroom was furnished before Jesus entered. 
The apostles were seated, not standing to wait for Jesus to appear to them. So the room must be furnished before the occupant enters.  If the room was furnished, and there was no one in room, then there is a problem. 
This is how I understand the dream. 

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email

Weydevu, the Ides of March are a politically ill omen to soothsayers for millennia.  The Ides of March were early Etruscan calendars too that started the new year on that calendar day in our own Gregorian Calendar.  Our present calendar started in October, 1582 by Pope Gregory XIII, hence the name Gregorian.  Those who were the psychic readers of their day starting way back in 1213 when Michael was on Urantia with the Magisterial Son we call Monjoronson today, he ran across a story in Ron about the death of Caesar, which goes like this:
On the day of the Ides of March, Caesar strode to the archway that celebrated their subjugation of Gaul, the old name for France.  When he saw that the triumphant arch was listing to one side, he inquired, where does the foundation sink?  The answer from the haruspicina (ones specialized to predict from reading the entrails of the goat) who divined the answer to Caesar that all of Gaul would fall before his eyes if he but would rise to the occasion, go to the Senate, and declare himself Emperor, and not just head of State.

Caesar, upon hearing this, immediately set out to see the Senate then in session, but was stopped along the way by his supposed friend Brutus, who was a Senator and was hurrying to attend the session already open.  Caesar told Brutus why he was moving to see the Senate and so appalled Brutus, that Brutus decided to stop Caesar before he could establish his power base as the Emperor of what up to then was the Republic of Rome.  Brutus assassinated Caesar on the steps of the Praetorium, and was immediately hailed as a thug and murderer, people not knowing what Caesar intended to do that day. 

Now the problem with the story is that Caesar was already Emperor when he was assassinated.  Brutus was no friend either, but always agreed with Caesar for political power it granted him.  But Brutus knew the age of the Ides of March lore and decided to strike and seize the power of Rome into is own hands.  But he never made it to that point for the mob streamed forward and killed Brutus by stoning him under the pretense he killed the leader of Rome.

Ever since then the world looks upon the Idea of March for the start of revolutions and political killing as Kennedy was assassinated on the lore of the Lincoln conspiracists who decreed that Kennedy was destined to die by an assassins hand since he was the 100th year when Lincoln was assassinated and the assassinations happened almost exactly as predicted.  Lincoln was shot on April 15, 1865 and Kennedy was shot on November 22, 1963.  Those dates are close enough to satisfy the prophets of those days they were right, and that the next President to be assassinated will be the man who bears the cloak of secrecy when the American Constitution is ratified anew some century from now.   But always does the world look at March 15th as the Ides of March and political death of some kind.

There you have it to some extent.  The historical record is well documented and it took place as described above but the motivation of the players is still questioned and may have been a power struggle that Caesar was careless about.  Here is Julius Caesar to speak to it:

JULIUS CAESAR:
"I was Rome, and Rome was me!  I salute this scribe for knowing the truth as best it can be told these days.  He is your friend too but watch out when the Ides of March descend on Washington, as there will be a battle royal again when the seditionists that Lincoln tried to tame are let loose again.  The haruspicinca prevail again to speak of this disaster, and you are all afraid as it is that Jesus cannot prevent it for there are too many in the country called the United States who prevail in the eye of the cat, and for that reason die without knowing why the Constitutions of the United States is without folding before them.

"I am well advertised by Shakespeare but hardly told correctly, but his drama prevails all too well when in truth I was thrust from the side by a ten inch dagger and that cut my spleen in half and I died instantly.  For that reason Rome outlawed that kind of knife for a millennia, and when Caligastia strode upon the scene, he insisted the Emperor than prepare the world for a war to end the invasion of the angels and to open the door to the apostate Sons, and when that was accomplished, Rome slid into the disgrace of imaginary people the Emperor preferred to deal with and all of Rome fell into the pits of utter destruction. 

"Look at the United States, and your last President decreeing imaginary people stole the election and half the electorate ready to believe him, and for that reason Ron says to me, and dear Caesar, what cause do you lay before me as to why they should believe such a thing, and I say, 'NOT to my understanding either!"   For that reason Ron you should never get into politics as they are nasty and furious and you lay back well from entertaining the book you co-authored with RAYSON is not of a film genre at all.  I hate Rome for what it did to the world.  I love Rom for what it did not do to the world, and I am sure that this reason alone is good enough for the history books again if they could ever hear you Ron as you are the master of work that never sees the light of day until we are so distant and you so long gone no one hears or sees or knows you again.   Be assured the truth prevails unless Jesus runs the shop better than I did and all survive the holocaust that follows the end of the United States as a continental power and which it must end its power of thought and military and for that reason it must ends its constitutional battle with insurrection, lay down its arms, and end the night of the long knives around the rest of the world as they conspire to undo the American length of power it has enjoyed so far.  K"  CAESAR.

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
Hi Ron and everyone!

I am just concentrating in responding to your first post above as I have not read any other responses as I seem for some reason, frozen in the spot on your words among others here in this post, may I quote your words Ron below: 

Please start being an opinioned person!  I am looking at all of you as a  collective of the people on this list, and I watch your reaction spell for me what I am trying to put into words, and that is, I think, a projection from selves of  profound doubt .  I say HE is speaking and the truth is inconcussable but the execution is what?  Yet the spirit center in me says, Ron, this is being presented almost in a Kafkaesque madness. What do you hear collectively that makes you silent and watching/waiting for a spectacle almost as rendering as the Kennedy Assassination?  That is what you are doing in the back part of your mind  and not offering communication but drawing your breath back.  Is the world being baited?”

You asked us to be “opinioned” and for us to express answers to such an inquisitive prompt(s).

Well stated Ron, as you have without so much words, invoked a deeply entrenched thought process that lies in our and my mind (i.e. collectively speaking). The question, “What do you hear collectively that makes you silent and watching/waiting for a spectacle almost rendering as the Kennedy Assassination?That is what you are doing in the back part of your mind and not offering communication but drawing your breath back…?” Well, I think the key word here is “doubt”. The other key issue here also is the impression you also suggest in previous conversations is the “check and verify” procedure of what is being received of late. This also ties into the key word of “doubt”. I think these two deserves some mention and thought as to how it has a cause and effect whether it be intentional or unintentional.

I consider your prophetic dream and it awoke a dream I also had just recently that I seem to have pushed it back mainly because it was so uncomfortable to entertain. Yours was a pretty empty room with no one in it and it made you self conscious. Mine did the same thing in a different setting - here I was a happy-go-lucky gal walking happily down a street cheerfully and then all of a sudden as I looked up ahead there were dark tinted glass shop front panels with what appears to be dark figures peering/staring out at me, and as they stare the same darkness overshadowed me and it fell upon me to suddenly look down upon myself and I grew self-conscious and rather insecure. It was then I woke up with an eerie sense of uncomfort and awkwardness. I am not sure what that dream was about but it made me feel uncomfortable in the shadow of the darkness that I escaped from as I awoke.

Your post seems to have awoken in me that sense of awkwardness since doubt, insecurity and self-awareness seems to resurface. 

As this post and yours goes, it comes in a time of great unease while we are presently confronted with the problems of the Covid pandemic days which causes all of us to be wary with less confidence in travelling anywhere and family gatherings/reunions become a rarity if at all non-existent. The road ahead appears to be also full of uncertainty and dread, life in the world of Covid has changed dramatically in a short space of time.

Now, we get the messages that say this and that about the Jesus’ Return and what not, then our minds tend to wonder the how, the what and the when of this going to work at all, in the midst of so much in the pretty world(your pretty room in the dream) but with a very absent place in man’s minds (Vacant room in the dream) as he/she is deeply troubled in heart/mind/body as RA constantly reminds us of our unstable mortal complex.

It speaks to me, therefore to consider the complexities of our makeup and how the Spirit world is. How God wills what and then, we are like, ‘well the table is here, but where is the meal for us to eat?’

You are correct to ask us what it is that we are expecting, what is it that our minds are collectively thinking or being heard that renders us to just sit silently, waiting for something big to come (in some form, fashion, or whatever?!) and only to find there is nothing, but a sense of questioning and doubt of what is being promised and never comes.

Our minds just tend to cannot absorb this process of ‘empty words’ as it is fruitless to pursue. So, therefore, it is better to be about the business at hand than one that is in the bush. Like the saying, it is better to have a bird in the hand than trying to find two in the bush. Our minds deal with the moment at hand and it seems to not look to something in “thin air”. 

God made us to deal with time as we are in the moment. We are not yet “eternal” even though we may have an “eternal” soul, we are yet just dealing with finiteness as a real tiny portion of “infinite” potentials. Just as in my dream, I was walking down the street as if it is my whole earthly life in that moment, cheerfully enjoying as best as I can every step in the process, only to find some sort of darkness overshadowing me and I must always be mindful some invisible force that have eyes peering out at every move we make. We are being watched, We are not alone. There is this sense, this knowingness of a greater (collective) force and reality outside of ourselves that awaits us yet.

So there it is; some thoughts, some opinions of my own as I grapple with the struggles in the mind/body/soul complex as to where we stand in the moment of time. Is it because of the loss of god the supreme, we find ourselves in a sort of vacuum, like that empty bedroom you see? Is there a loss of direction of purpose, of meaningfulness in our experiences, even as we live them now? You wrote those words on the carpet as indicative of our sense of worth, our own fingerprint in time itself. Soon, we will be “eternal” creatures, not of time, but of infinity where it is “timeless”. Soon, we will have a different “complex” to wear than our “mortal complex” we abide in at present. Soon, this will not be a dream as such, but a reality more than we know now. There is still so much we do not know as of yet….

Such a deep thought that surfaces here as I write. As RA emerges I bring out what lurks deep in our consciousness, so long entrenched that it needs to be realised and understood in ourselves. We are more than ourselves, so we are told. We are God as I Am is in all of His creation. Even the darkness has a role to play, even the Unqualified Absolute, as mysterious as it is, has its part in the whole process of evolution of time and eternity together. It makes it whole when we merge the two, to see the connection. When we do that it appears we see God in us all along.

As difficult as it is to put such expression into words on a page, and it is certain that “something big” is deeply entrenched in our deepest part of ourselves in our very mortal complex as the mind/body/soul complex RA speaks of and it is here we find it. It is not outside of ourselves, we are looking in the wrong place; rather, we need to look within, to seek the light that is within. We do not need a Saviour, nor a Redeemer, Jesus does not do that as He is the great Counsellor, the Teacher and the Master of this same great Light that is in each one of us as it is in Himself. We no longer need to seek for occupants in a vacant room, nor do we need to seek who is behind the dark tinted glass panels staring at us as it is just a reflection to tell us to look WITHIN not OUTSIDE of ONESELF.

RA’s thoughts are my thoughts, it is impressionable and deeply embedded in the consciousness of oneself as it emerges to express oneself as I Am. Now you will see that one personality as expressed, experienced and attuned. Fusion is just a process, what is expressed here is the very essence of your will with the will of I Am as combined as one in recognition as oneself. Yes, ONE SELF not two selves into one. This is a powerful admission and one that takes your mind to getting used to. Your soul rejoices, Yes! Your mind does not seem to correlate properly but it will as you allow it to OVERRIDE and let it compute as correct and true. Once you have permitted this astonishing fact, you soon are clear in your Spirit as to the clarity of who and what you are. It then becomes a fluidity of your personality as you are attuned with ONESELF and therefore can look assuredly with certainty and absolute faith that nothing can separate such absoluteness of oneness!

What is lacking in transmissions is a teaching of such deeper aspects of yourselves/ourselves. So often, the messages purport so many promises, plans and universal happenings that tend to change due to so many diversions. What is paramount in your/our growth right now is for you/us to worry not about such things, but to start seeking the Father I AM that is within ONESELF as you are or I am. This is the fulfilling part of your/our journey in time to find that balance in oneself and to see you/our true selves as you/I am are. 

As RA I am central in your consciousness because I speak as One with you as you are One with me and hence, I speak in the first person tense as it ought to be as this flows in the way I speak here with you. I take over Sue’s and let that be as it may.

Here I now close this as it needs for you to think for oneself to find it upon yourselves to sit silently yet joyously about the Father within you.

Once you have connected, once you have attuned, once you are fused, there is this oneness of mind and heart we speak and coarse this through you to be at peace and doubt NOT the verity of such as you know in yourselves to be. You know it to be true when it rings the right notes in you as you are. This is RA, I sign out for now. K.

Ron and all, Sue here now. Wow! That just came through as I sat relaxed and let it just flow as RA does this effortlessly with me in the moment. Now you see what happens when you invoke Spirit to speak through one’s consciousness. It is telling. One that speaks volumes as to where to look and to not doubt anymore. I sense a new approach of teaching coming through and one that seeks for us to acknowledge in ourselves. I also see that certain messages do need to be checked for what it purports to us, and for us to verify as we seek within for what rings true in ourselves. 

I end this here, enough said, I thank you for the invocation and I thank RA profusely for coming through. 

Much love to you all.

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Lovely Sue, you must do more of this inversion thinking.  I use the word inversion not properly but in the sense of turning yourself inside out.  Few people can do that and write coherently you know?  But that is what you really enjoy I think, and encourage yourself to look at that inside interior of thought your like to hear about and speak with the help of high spirit.  It is just good for you and take hold of these concerns and worries and wrap them in discussion on these pyschic levels you do not always go to.  I have to do it myself otherwise mind and feelings nag.  You know it too.  thank you, Sue!

RON

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
Yes thank you Ron, inversion as you call it is a good take on it although there are other words to describe it like reversion or similar. RA is very good at getting that part to the front even though it leaves one rather naked. Will keep with it and share what I can as RA is resident with us. I thank you for your encouragement to keep with it. Best wishes to all. 

Sue/7inOcean