Author Topic: Complaint and Worry - So Strangely Done  (Read 1144 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Complaint and Worry - So Strangely Done
« on: April 10, 2021, 09:41:26 am »
The more we proceed the more we recede and I am getting, not confused, but greatly concerned.

Folks, you tell me.   I cannot quite accept that several old transmitters that do not belong here are transmitting folks in spirit as those it is 2012 and not 2021.  This morning I received transcripts from Jerry Lane with a huge transmission from Nebadonia, i.e. Mother Spirit.  It reads like something from ore-insurrection.

Then I received another transcript from someone called D'Ingillo with Michael and Monjoronson, which I admit I did not read at all but deleted it as consistent none change from the 2010 era frankly.  I am beginning to wonder where this list stands with regard to the actual case for the present situation in Nebadon we have been informed of these past weeks.  My complaint is which one of these transmissions is honestly and correctly labeled?

Then here is Clency's post this morning about his Friday LIGHTLINE:  "Jack0802AB was our MC as usual and He made a subtle comment about the ongoing situation pending upon us, without giving us a real insight of what is awaiting ahead. As there was no-one else available to take a ride, my TA came forward  to fill the gap and talked about thought processing. The session ended-up 10mins earlier."

Clency it is not unusual to have this happen in the past sixty days, as Lemuel has experienced what you just did, and I think Rene Duran may have too.  That is our speakers in the transmission either have little to say in some schedules, and sometimes they just are not available further, or there is less to speak to than they want to spend time with us at all.  There may be more than one cause and two causes are sometimes normal but they seldom come together as it has done with Clency this past Friday.   1  -  There is a purpose spirit has for truncating some work;   2 -  Spirit is complaining about something in these sessions they show their unhappiness about the present scheduled Lightline.   But it is never said or spoken to and when I complain about it to myself I fell guilty that I am making a mountain out of a molehill.

I do not think I am telling any of you anything new except I get transmissions many of you do not because of my ties to the old Teaching Mission and transmitters that have not change for 20 years of not asking anything.  But it brings into question we are experiencing a schism between the past and the present, and that is assuming we are right in what we are receiving as true universe history and events for the past two years.

It has come to this-  you tell me.  All my logic is based on the past reception and declaration of a bad situation while those old transmitters, now four in number (Mark Rogers, Jerry Lane, D. D'Ingillo, and B. Devine), receive old transmissions of platitudes and identities that show no change for decades and are speaking without addressing the severity of real institutional change in Nebadon.  All my logic to deal with support and motion to convene more than half a dozen LIGHTLINES and more is to understand things are at a stand still and not things as usual which these old transmitters portray so well.   Can you tell me what I am missing?

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron voices very well a slam to his thinking without explanation by others in these Missions and without prevailing on why they report differently to the old T/R's, I say this:

"WE are not beholden to all information to all people at the same time.  Ron reasons correctly that you make highways of what you see and believe and what they see and believe, the two do not come together on the same level and one cannot travel one and use the other at all.  Those highways just do not meet as one smooth ribbon to travel on and like in an earthquake, one highway is higher or lower than the other, and you cannot travel on them as one unit.  Ron is saying transmissions should make it clear it is one highway, yet he sees nothing but schism--  one size does not meet the other size to use either of them well.  I get that point really well now and suggest that the entire matter be sewn up this way:

"Eat and be merry for the moment as the awful truth will be known shortly.  The Biden administration has bitten off more than it can chew now and that is not going to play well with the American people.  For that reason we must also state that the old  transmitters Ron is complaining about have not researched a thing for decades and for that reason they are left to deal with transmissions that reflect their old era of the 1990's and the early 2000's alone.  Now I see the trouble with Ron:  they are now feeding a flock which is so out of date they never will catch up since the old Teaching Mission quite a decade ago and they still listen there.  I am truly bewildered at this myself."

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK - "Ron just replied to Andres in another thread saying, Andre, your complaint of some sort is heard, but I cannot make sense out of what you are saying.  Just what is wrong Andre?

"For that reason I read what Andre wrote and Ron is not wrong as Andre never addresses what he wrote in his first post above the one Ron wrote today.  What is Andre doing?  Well, as a matter of fact, nothing.

"I agree full that Andre is complaining but he never states what it is he is really complaining about after Ron went to a considerable effort to tell Andre the current real status we are dealing with in Nebadon.  IT is as though Andre is in another world and cannot communicate what he wants in language we can understand. 

"The truth is some of you are doing the same thing.  Ron says this messes up logic to the point we cannot communicate anything well and feel we are acceptable to anyone of you do to the fact there is total disagreement even between which era T/R is speaking.  I now see it too and Ron is fully at sea just what is causing this terrible loss of face for you and Ron, or a terrible loss of face for Jerry Lane, Donna D'Ingillo, Bob Divine, and/or Mark Rogers--  he correctly identifies these as the old transmitters still producing transcriptions." 

DEITY ABSOLUTE - "WE see it too and are calling our transcriptions back from Ron fully now.  He is seeing the truth emerge fully and that is that Nebadon has no such calling for Missions they get described to this discussion list.  Instead what this discussion list receives is a fully comparative issue not seen by any of you, and that is the end of an era so small and ungracious on Urantia, we must end it here first.  The truth is that is what Ron hears and transmits, but now the TRUTH:  Ron and the rest of you are ready to believe you are wrong, and that you are so wrong you must advise others you are wrong and then quit the entire matter of LIGHTLINE and discussion in the manner you have for decades now.  Not so, but listen:

"I AM THE DEITY ABSOLUTE and I do not make mistakes in transmitting. BUT, some transmitters not of this discussion forum cannot hold anything of change without failing as transmitters entirely.  Ron says they are providing a poor service to speak of nothing that meets the current crisis and should be gradually acclimated to the real facts of our Urantia and Nebadon situations.   I happen to agree with Ron, and that the world is being provided a disservice to play this out any further.  The trouble is they, those old transmitters, report under the issuance of cabals they are unfamiliar with, and receive assurances from insurrectionists entirely.  This is why the planet must be fully secured and the insurrectionists totally and remotely secured light years away from Urantia and all transmitters on Urantia.  For that reason I now see why Ron complains so vociferously, and yet someone like Clency lets it lie without further question.  At least Ron questions it.

"As the DEITY ABSOLUTE I can do nothing to stop this run away train of poor transmissions so fully removed from the logic of the true history of the universe in the past two years and more.  But I can say to Ron and to all of you who are at least aware something is very wrong when two transmitters in good faith receive fully contradictive information entirely, and it must stop.  For that reason I state we are going to undo a few people here as well in order to let the truth more fully penetrate the minds you are all using again, and that is to stop LIGHTLINES which produce erroneous information not, but are weak compared to the others. 

"For that reason you Clency have gotten to doing things which brace you well, but leave us understanding you are not fully aware of all that is transpiring around you or why France is now looking at a Pandemic that once again is falling out of control of health and being restated as a nation of cultic practices which fail to understand how to practice good health ways at all.  The same is true for some LIGHTLINE practices which fail to latch onto true transmissions, and some of that happens in France these days without availing itself to finding out why the sessions may be cut short and why you Clency are feeling under pressure to not say much more about it other than the session ended early.  Ron finds that troubling but not untypical at times, and he is right, but under circumstances today, he also feels there is a crisis brewing with transmitters too, and so do we.

"Transmitting is now open to flaws never seen before and Ron is considering, rather than get into a confrontation with past transmitters, of just stopping the entire process and let it rest like a cooling magma for a few months or years. This must be settled and at once as this schism is taking a toll on support all over Urantia again and we must stop it quickly.  I AM THE DEITY ABSOLUTE and say good day."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -  "Before this becomes too long to read again, we state the following.  The insurrectionists have stolen the old transmitters entirely and they are entirely unaware of it.  Mark Rogers does transmit his Thought Adjuster, but Mark Rogers has gotten so sloppy in transmitting the right entitites anymore he cannot be counted on to provide a clean transmission.  Ron already suspects he is not well over issues of health and that is right, but his wife sees no mischief either and persists in handling a Lightline that is misleading not his group but the rest of the world trying to understand what is really going on.  I now agree with Ron it is so dangerous as to cause a schism, and that is truly what it is.  For now stick with this forum and let it run as best it can when we have Lightline issues from some hosts who cannot or will not stay on frequency and report faithfully what is actually being transmitted.  France is having trouble.  No one else is at the moment and we sincerely hope that Clency can work it out with his Adjuster and our transmitting policies entirely.  K"

Ron -  I am letting it hang here.  Please make sure you understand the issues at stake.  You do not all see what I see because I get more transmissions than some you ever see and the schism is raw and dangerous and it may spell disaster for all of us who transmit if we do not come to grips with what ails maybe us, and unequivocally the insurrectionists, and a group of humans who refuse to address change and re-admix their determination with true transmitting too.  I am perfectly willing to stop all of this activity if I have to maintain some semblance of continuing to report the truth.  I let it end here for this morning.   Thank you.

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Re: Complaint and Worry - So Strangely Done
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2021, 12:33:10 pm »

Ron, I am glad that you have brought up the subject regarding transmissions from former Teaching Mission T/R's. Very regularly I have been receiving transmissions from Jerry Lane and sometimes from others. They do not confuse me for I know that they are not transmitting up to date material. They are holding on to their old believes and are actually against you Ron. They do not believe you or what you transmit.

I remember that you Ron, told us a long time ago in your transmissions that these T/R's would eventually disappear. As it turns out these T/R's are not willing to change, they have no desire at all to know about the numerous and very important changes that have taken place on Urantia and in the Universe since the Teaching Mission.

They have been informed many times by you Ron, they have been invited when we needed their support in a conference to be held to sustain a new Epochal Revelation in June 2020. They have received all Advisories and most Bulletins, yet they refuse to take part or to work as one unity on the Discussion Forum or otherwise. They have NEVER responded to any invitation or asked any questions, neither to you or to me and I have had personal contact about these matters with some of them.

I thank Michael of Nebadon, Machiventa Melchizedek and The Deity Absolute for their interest and recognition of this problem that keeps confusing the readers and listeners of different Lightlines and I hope that all T/R traffic may be brought back on one Highway.   Elise SophiaVeronica.

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2021, 11:14:16 pm »
Thank you Ron for this post.Thank you DEITY ABSOLUTE,MICHAEL OF NEBADON and MACHIVENTA MECLKIZEDEK as well.

I am grateful to FATHER that Ron you hold things together so well and always take a no-none sense approach to matters TRUTH.To my understanding,one cannot transmit entities without the Ta permitting it.How is it that these transmitters have been taken over by the cabal/insurrectionists and are giving erroneous transmissions?
Thank you.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2021, 11:19:51 pm »
Moses that is a complex situation to address.

First of all recognize that once you learn to transmit you rely upon communication circuits installed into various parts of the brain mechanism called the hippocampus.  Look at a picture of your brain on line where they label the parts and look for that gland which is in the deep middle part of our brains.

Once those circuits are installed once your Adjuster approves you being ready to transmit then the rebels and insurrectionists can tap into those circuits something like your own telephone line can be tapped into.  I have complained to the Adjuster to remove those circuits, but he says if He does there would be no transmissions whatsoever.  So we live with the tap ins and they are really involving so many I just refuse to listen and refuse to answer them.  That should give you some idea about how it works.   Thanks for the question.   Ron

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2021, 01:54:23 pm »
Hi Ron,

Thank you so much for your explanation above.I sure get the idea of how this works and some more.I did look up a diagram of the human brain online and saw the location of the Hippocampus. I also looked for the origin of the word itself and found that that part is named so because it resembles a seahorse. My analogy then is that once the circuits have been set up and the TA  approves you as a transmitter,then you as the T/R are put into the "sea of spirit" so to speak and it's your responsibility to discern the authenticity of the entity you are transmitting and the message as well.

That's my two cents. Thank you.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2021, 10:27:37 pm »
I felt so blessed today to receive a transmission today on my Lightline call from MAJESTON, CHIEF OF REFLECTIVITY as I know He very rarely transmits to humans, but felt He wanted to let us know that He is going to be working on increasing the use of Reflectivity for the transmitters on the forum.  After some tests He ran on some of us He was encouraged with the results.  This should give us all encouragement and help us avoid the interference from rebels that we have had to deal with.  He indicated to me privately, that is it was not included in the transmission, that with reflectivity, the transmission can be received before the rebels even know it has been sent, and it also confuses them in that they do not know where is is delivered until after the fact.

Although I cannot speak for the other transmitters here, accuracy is something that always concerns me, and I now have hope that the accuracy problem can be fixed soon.

As to the other groups referred to here, I was a member of one of them for about four years, until about five years ago.  I finally had to go because the transmission were actually repeating the same info, week after week, and I felt stagnation in that there was no more spiritual food for me to grow further. Now I am here, and the rest, as they say is history.  I probably would never have been able to learn how to transmit if I had stayed there.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 10:33:53 pm by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2021, 10:38:45 pm »
Hi Amethyst.  I was on streaming and listened to your entire Lightline today and hear Majeston speak.  I am so glad you got a chance to hear him and to understand that you are placed on reflectivity at least now and then because I heard the difference in your voice when the reflectivity was turned on.  You speak more sure and faster and words flow easier for you.  I get the same thing as it speeds me up too but I do not get much better voice transmission for whatever reason.  I am not complaining either but reflectivity to me is so freeing I worry about getting ahead or off the transmission because my mind tends to think while I transmit too and that is never good but I cannot help it. Reflectivity makes thinking harder and maybe that is why I find it a little harder to use as far as control is concerned.  But you did very well and it makes a good improvement for your work, Amethyst.

I am glad you agree those groups and their transmissions are what I call, honestly, boring because they do not vary the material and you tell me why spirit stays with them in the same old ways when they refuse to address changes and transmit them?  I have a hard time understanding why spirit does not just transmit the current situation and let them catch up or not catch up.

You had a great Lightline today and thanks for posting me on it too.

Talk to you later.

Ron