Author Topic: 24 May 2021 Spirit Hurricane Flags Are Flying - Stay in Your Shelter  (Read 573 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Today is the start of a brand new week, and also the last week in May of  2021, and it is not a day for a picnic.  In some ways it is typical of Monday around here anyhow, but in particular the battle for lives and means to live are ferocious on our over-populated planet.  This is to set the stage for something some of you may have never experienced weather wise or spirit wise either.  In the United States the States which experience severe storms will post flags at the sea shore, little triangular things which when raised portend a bad storm is on its way and to batten down the hatches (hatches are on a ship).  The spirit hurricane flags are flying today as well, and I have been warned by a friendly Creator Son, not to listen much what comes into my ear today.  I suggest you also become advised to evaluate what you may hear today as the devil himself is loose in the details and they have no love for humanity or for the ideals of a forgotten Bestowal Son not.
As of  today we have three insurrectionist groups.  They are all here and some are gathered around me as I write this to at least put your minds into concern we are not dealing with a normal situation at all.

Yesterday we had a Lightline that was almost a battle to keep it running well, and that is a result of a certain situation developing no one likes to talk about even among the uninformed here on Urantia.

First our Sunday Lightline is okay, but if you listen to the tape you can hear the battle as I had to keep cutting off statements of the worst kind of mischief I have ever had to experience, but we got through it well enough and left the broadcast in the middle of the Q and A period.  We will make that up later, but right now just be sure you understand we are facing with the Michael Administration, the cleansing of a sin-ridden planet with the remnants of the old Lucifer Rebellion loose again, and making it so difficult to speak to it I have little verbiage to deal it right now.

Just be careful with things and speech around you for a little while.  I doubt they (the Lucifer rebels or the insurrectionists) have a lot of time to hit individually, but they can and they will  on  their own choice of revenge.  I am using my own head and reasoning and not receiving dictation as that has been cut back and off at my request as what is coming is pointless jabber and I have that in my own mind from myself enough as it is, and so I am poorly informed from official services just how much   today means in clearing a apostate planet again of its devils.  This storm will last a few days only if we are lucky.  Stay with your routines safely outside of dealing with spirit that has no light left, and I for one will join you.

Elise has a Lightline today and she will likely battle to keep it running as it should and so long as she is safely tucked under the wing of TARKAS and.or MICHAEL OF NEBADON, she will do fine and not to worry.  We all wish he, and the Lightlines coming this week free sailing, but the word is out among the rebels to conduct themselves out of worry and not touch Lightlines for now.  I sincerely hope that is the case for all until the matter is settled in our favor again. 

Thank you for taking the time to read it, and maybe I can sound the all clear and drop the hurricane warnings for today and maybe tomorrow with some good news later on this week.  Meanwhile, have you strong cup of coffee and a fulfilling lunch too!  This is Ron signing out for now.  Thank you.

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank you for this information Mr Ron. 

Offline Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ron, thanks for your heads up, I´m aware of the situation, believe me.
I was practically ko´d at noon time today. I managed to return here and went
straight to bed. 
It is now 17.46 and I have been resting all afternoon.
I hope all is reasonably well with you.

Lemuel

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Ron for this heads up as Lemuel mentioned.
To be forewarned is to be forearmed as the saying goes.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Much of the rebellious and negative influence , intrusions and interference s I felt during Saturdays Light line  reoccurred several times Sunday to the point I decided to forgo Sunday's call so I would not drag it into  the call..   From what  has been written about all the interference  Sundays call endured and experienced confirms my feelings had merit.      Be very alert everyone!     There is much afoot!    Larry