Author Topic: MARGUL Speaks of an Upgrade to Communication Circuits in the NUA  (Read 4741 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
MARGUL Speaks of an Upgrade to Communication Circuits in the NUA
« on: December 25, 2023, 20:18:31 pm »

"This is MARGUL, your Trinity Teacher Son assigned to this group. I wanted to give you a transmission on this blessed Christmas day as a remenider of new beginnings. The birth of Jesus is a perfect time to remind all of you that a brand new day is dawning on your planet and you all shall benefit greatly.

"We know of all the strange physical symptoms you have been having and Amethyst is relieved to know that while she has been uncharateristicly tired and has slept through most of December this year, it is in fact the heralding of a new universe age and new bodies for many of you. So be of good cheer.

"Part of the new universe age requires the ‘rewiring’ of most of the communication circuits. Those communication lines that served the old universe age have worn thin, allowing too much interference and mischief. Most of these older lines are somewhat straight and in some cases even taut.  The newer ones being put on line will have more slack and in some cases even have some curves and loops. Does this sound strange to you"?

Amethyst here. I pause to make sure I have clear channel.   MARGUL continues.

"These looser lines will carry less friction. There will be less resistance and have a smoothness to help all communication throuought creation. They will also meander away from areas that are known hot spots for misconduct for those remaining stuck in the old universe age prior to the June 2019 incident.

"These changes can affect how some of you receive your transmissions. For some of you, they will have a more lilting quality. Some of you might get a slight echo when first using them.  But after your initial adjustments, they will pleasantly flow through your minds so there should be less halting and awkward pauses. You can expect to begin receiving these sometime late in the first quarter and into the second quarter of next year.

"This new communication system will be implemented for the most part throught the local universes, but as already stated, will affect most of creation. In an effort to amplify and more quickly implement your universe career and service,  planets will have greater access to nearby planets, and the inhabitants will not feel such a sense of isolation. The more beings become morontialized, the more access they will have to these new networks. Those who will be allowed to use these circuits will be closly monitered. We look forward to their official launch.

"It is our hope that your awareness of some of the changes that are taking place behind the scenes will give you a sense of optimism that indeed your planet is going to be changed in the future that will one day have the capacity to actually evolve into a planet that can stand in its place of Light and Life. But again, even reaching Light and Life will also be changing its path and trajectory with this new univwrse age.

“I bid you a good day and tell you all that we are very proud of you for your faith and forebearance. This is MARGUL”. 

Amethyst here. I thank MARGUL for his words for us. 
« Last Edit: December 25, 2023, 20:22:40 pm by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: MARGUL Speaks of an Upgrade to Communication Circuits in the NUA
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2023, 02:26:05 am »

Amethyst.
                  This is a beautiful transmission from MARGUL and so encouraging for all
of us, something that we all need at the moment.
I am particularly moved by his information regarding  the new circuitry which we all
know has been such a problem with the cabal´s ability to interfere or even cut off.

We are all looking forward to a  brighter day and pray that every day in 2024 will not
only be brighter but full of the most interesting and informative transmissions via
these new and improved circuits.

Than you, Amethyst.

Lemuel

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: MARGUL Speaks of an Upgrade to Communication Circuits in the NUA
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2023, 08:44:39 am »
Dear Amethyst,
We miss you when you are gone.  We rejoice when you return to us here at the forum.
Thank you so much for this new information!
PJammer