Author Topic: 5 March - Brief Description of Preparticles - MORE ADDED 8 MARCH 2023  (Read 8292 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Dear List, the architecture of atomic preparticles is due for a great revision in the coming years.
This post does not definitively state the case, but more will follow to describe the discovered changes in preparticle science.  Here is a brief description of the terms we are dealing with in the new look of atomic preparticles, their designs and their architecture to be followed up in later posts from today onward.

The Preparticle ULTIMATON:
I am Ronald Besser as my picture shows to introduce this board.  I know some more than I am disclosing here, but for now I wish to simply state for all minds, how this ability to transmit electricity is accomplished.  It is far simpler and cheaper than the electricity industry supposes, and we must somehow find a way into what this invention can do for all people to electrify their homes for what we figure is less than $200 for the year--  and that is not a month--  is for the year in our estimation.

Description:
Every preparticle, except for the Photon, is made up tiny electrical building blocks.  

The building blocks are so tiny no electron microscope can see them, but they are there.  Here is a highly simplified picture of what we want to describe for you about nature and electrons:

The appearance of the ultimaton was deduced from electrical behavior in theory.  In the electron there are 100 bonded ultimatons to form the presence of the electron as a preparticle.  The blue color is a type of plasma which contains all memory of what to seek to bond with to form what particular preparticle.

The proton has 53 ultimatons.  The neutron has 1,335 ultimatons, and the boson 1a, and that is the largest boson we know of, has 10,137 ultimaton forming its presence.  I say presence, as the preparticle for the most part is always blinking in and out and its power source is not in time and space, but it draws upon a timeless and spaceless sector at the core of our Master Universe.

Electrical use of the boson is limited due to its size, and CERN experienced capturing one of those bosons years ago, and nearly destroyed the equipment due to the size of the boson which already had collided with a tetrahedron in its track through the equipment.  A tetrahedron is never seen, for both the tetrahedron and the muon are antigravity preparticles.

We will never see muons but c an detect them by electrical activity.  That activity of a muon is also antigravity and for that reason can not be detected electronically.  The muons we use off the broadcast tower are antigravity and leave the tower at one tenth the speed of light.

We deduce the following working with this invention:

1 -  An electron is a very small electrical unit.  The universe insists if someone wishes to electrify a tool or a sense of use of electricity, one must use a stream of electrons to feed a motor or a cloud in the sky with electrons to get sparks and an electricity jolt.

2 -  Mother nature sends electricity to our world in magnets, in lightning, and man uses it to run motors and computers.  Magnets regardless of their nature, are types of electrical conductivity that do not shock one holding them, but they do force electrons to run through them by insisting the magnet be a positive charge on one end, and a negative charge on the other end.  However magnets do not conduct electricity themselves, but they do conduct valence (a valance is a negative or a positive sense of being), and most magnets use a valence of minus one (-) volts.  That is that magnets from tiny refrigerator stick ups to big motors which rotate the locks on the Panama Canal to let ships move from one ocean to another opening and closing panels to fill and empty the locks.

3 - We send electricity from a proposed electric plant we want to build.  How we do that is to take trillions of electrons falling out of the sky onto a wire we place under small electric generators in our plant.  The electrons falling out of the sky from the magnetosphere, are a little bit shaped too oblong, so we place what we capture the oblong electron to run through a standard electric generator.  When we do that, we get symmetry-shaped electrons in a true oval shape.    We use three generators, two of which produce electrons, and the last one at the tower.  We turn the first two on and they are connected to wire that downloads the electrons raining down from the sky.  We also generate new electrons with the captured ones, and make sure the third generator down the line has enough voltage from all of this production, and fire itself up.  But we make sure the 3rd generator has NO MAGNETS!

4 - We feed all our collected electrons from the first two generators into the third generator by wiring up the first to the front end of the 3rd generator.  But we trick the flow of electrons out of the first two generators to bypass the 3rd generator into converting the electron feed from the first two generators, to make it think it does now want electrons to generate, but Muons!  We do that by miss wiring the 3rd generator and forcing it to not being able to receive electrons or it would burn up if we could do it.  Instead the third generator which is to receive electrons from the first two generators because the third generator takes only Muons.   That is done by a wiring  trick through a gadget we call a Transducer.

5 - Generator three which receives at its front door all the electrons from the first two generators into a mis-wired flow of electrons turning them into Muons.  Generator three receives what is a broken electron because we whack the incoming electron with a balanced charge of quarks.  The Transducer uses quarks instead of electrons to force Muons to form by removing a tiny Ultimaton from the electron build itself.  Mother Nature comes to the rescue helping the injure electron convert to a normal preparticle that is happy with at least two ultimatons removed and several quarks added to the stream.  The muons can be broadcast since unlike electrons the muon forms a carrier wave to ride on like an FM stations sends to your radio a carrier wave with the programming on it.  We will have to ask the government to free that frequency since muons form a carrier wave at the frequency alone.  We cannot modify it to broadcast electricity.  That FM frequency for your information we use is 86.4 MHz, which is, we believe, a marine broadcast channel we must ask the government to reclassify for use when we come on board.

6 - And finally for this post we say this:

Broadcast electricity cannot shock you.  Muons do not carry an electrical charge you can feel.  Instead the muon cloaks voltage as an antigravity preparticle.  The broadcast electricity we use has almost no voltage (we think it carries less than 0.0035amps and at worst can tingle fluffy neck hair at the back of the neck if that worker is directly under our transmission tower.  That tower in reality is transmitting 24/7 fourteen (14) to twenty-four (24) megawatts of power to home antennas for up to 200 (two hundred) miles away.

Thank you for reading.

Ron Besser/Inventor

« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 04:10:14 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online occerpa

• View Profile
I put this comment here in this thread because I couldn't locate the post where it is mentioned, in general terms, that Ron is not very fond of sunbathing, and then I considered that, in essence, everything is energy and I also think if I can in this same publication, I will also make a comment about what Ron began to call the semiquaver, which seemed very appropriate to me because it is the most graphic way of referring to a fleeting preparticle as stated in musical notation.
It turns out that there was a time when after lunch I took a walk of about 20 minutes in the same patio of my house and one day, very spontaneously (intuitively?), I started looking at the sun, which at that time on the small island where I lived in the Caribbean, it was intense. Of course the first time was a matter of just a instant, but little by little I increased the duration day by day, until it reached 30 seconds and more. At first it is left with the reflection of the sun on the retina, but some time later this effect disappeared and I can even say that the vision remains clearer for a few seconds. Of course, this is not what I recommend doing for everyone, but there pages on YouTube that guides you in this practice. The comment that I consider instead is that as a doctor, I never found in my long practice a single case that could relate it as a skin cancer type lesion caused by the sun's rays, as I have said, in a place where the sun is hot. almost all the year. In fact, sunstroke produces first-degree burns and even quite serious ones on sensitive skin, as will occur in cases of cancer. So I wanted to hear comments from both Ron and anyone else who wanted to weigh in. Thank you
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 11:17:02 am by Ron Besser »
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Occerpa, thank you.  For your information, I rewrote some of the first post to clarify bad English I tend to use when I have to write very quickly due to other schedule conflicts.  I would hope there are some questions about this since I am sure we are using a fission technology and not a mechanical or chemical means to do this type of electricity generation.  Thanks again,
Ron

Online occerpa

• View Profile
Thanks to you Ron for opening this thread so that we can learn about that prodigious skill you call fission, which allows you the mastery of "writing" at levels that I place at quantum levels, no less. I understand that no other mortal could access any of this without undergoing that metamorphosis that you have had to go through based on sacrifices and suffering that I think no one like you could qualify. Thank you Ron for all that viacrusis so that today we can have a leader of your stature. Now that Pope Benedict VIII (I thought he was Benedict XVI, Joseph Ratzinger), nominated you as a occasional replacement for Pope Francis, I remember that I came to suggest here that you were worthy of being the founder of the universal religion of man of the third millennium, based on these new ephocal revelation.
And with respect to the invention of the architecture of the preparticles, I think that here the particle of God (semiquaver ?) must be properly defined, which would determine the most significant divine attribute (for me) such as Omnipresence. One would then understand what SAIBABA stated that: "God is the greatest of the greatest and the smallest of the smallest". Thanks you Ron
semiquaver
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 11:17:28 am by Ron Besser »
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
While we have a moment, I would like to state a couple of things the future will likely divulge about preparticle work and discoveries to come.  

My view is that preparticles are very badly understood.  The family of preparticles under their family title of LEPTON, is a basic example of the trump card leading no other trump use in the game where all preparticles have to be either classified as useful (such as the electron (a minus ( -) valence) and its service as electricity,  or a proton (+) as a positively charged preparticle.  For instance a pile of protons are used to make ice cream as the flavor that tastes like vanilla, or the source of all chocolate bars, such as Hershey's Chocolate bar in the familiar brown wrapper.  Chocolate tastes extra smooth and sweet due to protons clinging all over the surface of the bar without ever being digested by the body.  

And finally this, most of you are like me most probably, as I am not happy to read about preparticle usages when all of this lingo has to be stated too.  Let me give a couple of definitions to the layman about particles in general, and then I will have something to say about fission too.

What is a Quark?

They are not preparticles.  But the several kinds of Quarks can be said to exhibit these same qualities;
1 - All Quarks are smaller in shape than preparticles.  The one exception to that rule is that Quarks which hang out around protons, those Quarks tend to be very large.  In fact  when a proton comes to visit to sit on your face sometimes, a Quark comes along with it, as Quarks like to orbit Protons, and that is to find a salt field on your face or your forearm, and then electrically charge your skin so that for a brief moment you feel a pinch and an itch you have to scratch hard.  Once the salt molecule on your arm is neutralized by the Quark, it leaves looking another salt molcule somewhere,  NaCl is the salt molecule which is the molecule you salt your soup or potatoes with.  Quarks enjoy runnin around any salt molecular your expose to the sun or air.  Those who sweat a lot are bombarded in the open air to the cooling effect of such moisture on your face or arms.  Salt molecules face the sun quite often to get evaporation going and that is what helps cool the body down if you just stop working so  hard.

2 - Quarks all have another thing in columns.  They love to feast on proton meals.  Protons are not snappy like electrons, but the proton never forgets to say "thank you," when it leaves the surface of our body skin, for it runs around your face or arms looking for stray electrons to bully off your skin.  Quarks are mostly friends of protons, but the electron can run a vast scale of Muons over the body, and that is if you and your body get chilled as I often do these days.  Chills are not happy sounds of the skin but the inside of you and your blood system are hunting a heat source to stay war and more calm.  Once heat is found enough with maybe a blanket or coat aroud you, the Muons leave the Quarks return.  That statement brings me to say this:

3 - Quarks leave the body whenever you get angry or you feel danger around you.  Occasionally, and this is many years ago now, I had a cottage on the edge of what looked like a lake, but in New York State, they call very little lakes, a pond.  My cottage was built on the edge of China Pond, and all night long with my bedroom window open, I could hear the water lapping in a very soothing sound.  I remember one night in particular, I suddenly could not hear the friendly lapping sound as the little waves seem to have stopped making sounds.  I got up and looked outside, and the sky was full of stars, but I notice that a sliver of a moon was seen low to the horizon at the lake's edge.  I hardly thought much about until I noticed I started shivering.  It was very unpleasant, but my spirit friends tell me, I was observing what they call a stand alone smile of the old devil Lucifer causes.

"Lucifer actually existed and the spirit supreme court ruled his life over in a spectacular announcement to the rest of the universe that Lucifer was dead (March 16, 1986 mandate).  Caligastia, the earth devil was also dead, and they wished to celebrate that because those individuals caused great harm when they came here and tried to change the currents of preparticles into slaves which could hit your skin and cause cancer and other disagreeable diseases both to the skin and respiratory systems in the humans living on the planet at that time.  Those awful beings are gone now, and unfortunately,  another insurrection occurred (20219) and we still have to fight the negative effects of those people against the general health of our population today.  They tell me Covid19 was not their invention, but paralysis of the lungs happens enough and that is due to a rebellion order to change Quarks into a smothering catch of harsh breathing and careless spitting all the time.  We make this last point, and that is Quarks can be used for good or for ill, and they are being reconstituted by a type of Spirit God Being called a Lifecarrier.   They operate on our planet all the time in spirit to undo the harm that can be done when evil attempts to subvert  even our preparticles.

4 - Quarks are smaller dots than preparticles are, but they serve with all preparticles in order to stave all gammaray disintegration of objects made of molecules such as an iron railing or rust on a car or truck.  Quarks prevent those metallic objects turning to orange dust easily.  Quarks are at work all the time to help preparticles stay in one piece.

And finally this about fission.
Our sun uses fission to fuel itself with the power to heat and warm the universe.  Without suns forming, deep space would turn into a playground of absolute zero.  That is a temperature so low, it breaks down molecules into non existence.  In an absolute zero scene, a bathtub would convert to calcium and zinc, for instance, and then the calcium and the zinc would convert again to plain old Ultimatons.  Ultimatons, if you remember, are the building blocks of preparticles, and that in turn is what materializes elements like iron ore or table salt and billions of other objects we are familiar with.  Absolute zero isn't even zero on the temperature scales used by nonscientists. It's minus 273.15 degrees on the Celsius scale, or minus 459.67 degrees Fahrenheit.Fission on the sun which heats up Helium atoms to break them down into Hydrogen atoms then to burn the hydrogen.
Our invention to produce broadcastable electricity uses cold fission, for when we knock out a piece of the electron design, it converts back into transmissible Muons, and we will be back to talk about how Quarks, and Protons, and Electrons contribute to the process to transmit electricity easily at 86.4 MHz.

Thank you
Ron Besser, and I thank all who contributed to this article from my spirit guides to the Master Force Organizers who all feel man needs a much better education about his world than he is getting right now.  Here is

ALBERT EINSTEIN to speak:

"We on Salvington,  and that is the capital of this part of the universe you and I live in yet, is experimenting with Ron as a transmitter to fill in some knowledge gaps using Posts like the one to read.

"The reading you do here is certified as fully correct, and it is a momentary pleasure to help out, but Ron does not know who helps him put these kinds of posts together.  I am a certified scientist in the universe and I am allowed to help with these posts.  I am sure a lot more has to e said about Quarks and Protons and even about the lowly Electron.  But I have one more thing to say, so many people on this web site think it is a petty contribution to we scientists who live on beyond this nativity  planet.  We do not die on earth when you face death on this planet, but you are transported to the still living worlds of life and study to place such as where I am still allowed to live a productive life.  I still study protons and neutrons and so forth, as those things always exist to materialize the world you see here.

"I close with this statement:  God loves you, but he also teaches you, and when teaching is done, you have a lot of work to do with what you learned in his school up here.  Ron uses them all the time to learn, and so should you.  More posts are coming just to tell you things you do not or could never know without people like me helping to write Ron the new things that should be known and learned.  Thank you.  I am indeed ALBERT EINSTEIN at your service."  K
END

« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 11:21:25 am by Ron Besser »

Online JRL1944

• View Profile
    • Email
Good morning Ron,

Thank you for your post above and I enjoy reading this kind of subject.

If I had a better mind I would be able to absorb well the content of that

type of messages. That is why I need a bigger mind.

May God help me.

Robert

« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 11:18:17 am by Ron Besser »

Online gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Ron and the Spirit educators working through and with you in order to present this first edition of our Preparticle studies. And a special thanks to Mr. Einstein for supporting Ron with his studies. Can’t wait until next Friday for special class for the next “Breakfast at 2709.”

Steven

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Yes, Robert L., we all need a bigger mind.  I am one who knows what or about something I do not know.  Yet Albert Einstein  says it is big enough French speaking individual you are.  We all love the French, especially when they speak English to remind us how difficult English is.  I had my gall bladder out on Bastille Day in 1998.  So I have a very close relationship to French independence now too.  They did did use the guillotine to do that but those doctors were not my favorite kind of people, as they joked while they did it!  There are tons of more messages coming if I can get my mind around them too Robert, as the universe is changing gears for a whole new approach to Urantia and still includes a Magisterial Son mission too!

MONJORONSON speaks - "I am delighted you enjoy these things Robert.  We are all looking at how Ron manages to stay afloat when so much is being burned down.  I am soon to be seen and you Robert are our first French speaker to see me announce my presence on your TV in a short while.

"I also warn you Ron, no one is tearing you down but yourself.  Youins are not well done to feel yourself down but let me go okay?

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 5 March - Brief Description of Preparticles - MORE ADDED 8 MARCH 2023
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2024, 04:14:59 am »
Notice,  I have added a graphic in the first post of the appearance of the Ultimaton, and a little more information about antigravity muon preparticles this morning.  I intend to add more information to this post when time permits.  Thank you.  Ron Besser