Author Topic: Prayer Time  (Read 5068 times)

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Prayer Time
« on: October 11, 2023, 08:59:22 am »
Thank You Father for this time to Ponder and Pray!

I am thinking about the "seven circles" (psychic), and worship.

It occurs to me that though these can be achieved by us higher types of humans, in truth we move more or less in and out of these states of mind and spirit consciousness.  Though I might achieve in one moment, in subsequent moments all is forgotten and focus is lost.  So I desire to remain in higher states of Mind and Spirit as I progress.  This is my new intention!  An intention, I'm sure I will need to reaffirm often before it becomes habit.

Father, in our October 10th light line we are given some rather discouraging facts about the spiritual achievements of humans now living on this planet.  I'm afraid very little of this generation will survive this life with much of any Spiritual value.

Still the memory of spiritual times in my life and childhood still stirs my Soul!

I am "Sooo" grateful for my superior upbringing.
I take little credit for these achievements given the huge Blessings You have provided to me: my parents, siblings, wife, family and friends.  Not to mention Angels and T/A.  This knowledge will always keep me humble and meek, for sure!

I pray Blessings on this world!
I refuse to give up on Any of my human Brothers and Sisters.
I will stay the course, carry each one in my arms from the battle field of life, if this might move them closer to Eternal Life with You and Us!

I know my Father does not tire, is never discouraged, knows always what is Best for each of His Children.
We will Overcome all obstacles between us and Our Father!
We shall be One Again and Forever!

Amen

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Prayer Time
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2023, 09:16:57 am »

PJammer, you and I are on the same page. I can never thank my parents
enough for my years with them and what they taught me. I don´t know
what I have done to deserve the many blessings that I have received in my
life but I know that I have had "company" since my childhood and now
know that it is Father in me. What a blessing to be conscious of this fact.

Lemuel