Author Topic: "Don't get stuck"  (Read 4489 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"Don't get stuck"
« on: July 31, 2023, 12:42:20 pm »
 "Don't get stuck"

El Salvador, Thursday July 27 2023 time 11:00 to 12:31 am.

Nohemy:
Beloved INTERNAL FATHER, I beg you for your assistance at this hour in order to obtain a message, thank you.

THE ADJUSTER:
''In effect I am your Thought Adjuster helping you to have a better connection.

Between the last French words, what did my adjuster tell me, I heard I AM YOU UNIVERSAL FATHER. Do you have any message for me today, beloved UNIVERSAL FATHER?

THE UNIVERSAL FATHER:
'This is that I am making a test of speaking to you between the last words that your Adjuster was saying to you to see if you would listen to my call and I do this to each one of the group to find out if they are attentive when they He speaks to them and you were attentive to my call.
Here on the other side of the veil we continue to help you because you who like 11:21 have seen these studies with a lot of love, dedication, and with the desire to continue with the practices you received through the scribe.
We see well that they do the practices during the week, but if they have difficulty doing the practice, whether due to illness or something else that matters in their daily lives, that is valid because we know that situations arise in life, where it is hard to get a concentration, but when that happens, keep going and don't get stuck because we like to know the desire that you want to continue
This has happened to you but we know the feeling that losing one or two practices gives you, we also know that it is not because you do not want to do the practices, so do not feel sad that you cannot do the practice when you have problems, then you continue and thus you join again.

Nohemy:
That's how it is, beloved UNIVERSAL FATHER, that happens to me when I lose one or two practices and I even explain to Don René why I felt sad not being able to do it, although Don René had already told me that due to illness or something that prevented us from doing it, we couldn't. we did it but I can't stop feeling sad, it's something I feel from the depths of my heart and I can't help it even though they told me because my desire is to continue, but many things come our way in life, unfortunately and I hope so It happens to me again, I no longer feel sad, because my desire is to continue on this wonderful path that is important to my life.

THE UNIVERSAL FATHER:
"I am pleased with your words, your actions and you were not wrong in following these studies because this whole group is on the right track"
"I leave this up to here, your UNIVERSAL FATHER loves you"

Nohemy:

Beloved UNIVERSAL FATHER, I thank you infinitely for this transition, it is a pleasure for me to receive each message you give me.
I am also infinitely grateful to my ADJUSTER for his assistance at all times.

End.

Nohemy.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 15:25:32 pm by Rene A Duran »