Author Topic: HUGE MOTHERSHIP OVER THE MOON  (Read 4413 times)

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
HUGE MOTHERSHIP OVER THE MOON
« on: December 30, 2023, 12:12:54 pm »
I don't know about it being 3 miles wide but it is huge, just by judging the distance from earth to the moon through the lens of a telescope. By it being triangle in nature I believe Ron stated that off planet beings don't use triangle ships.  So it must be ours or some other nation. I will be so glad when LIGHT comes to this world to expose the dark lies of so many things. 

Here is a link to the subject at hand, you be the judge:   JUST IN! THREE MILE WIDE MOTHERSHIP Over The Moon? What THE HECK? 2023 (youtube.com) 

Oh and thanks for that post from Jerry Lane.

Weydevu

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: HUGE MOTHERSHIP OVER THE MOON
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2023, 12:50:18 pm »
Thanks Weydevu for the link and the visual experience it shows us. 

I have no comments nor does a transmission come out of it, but to me it clearly shows ships gathering physical data, and I do not know a thing more than that reaction.   A natural question comes our of it such as is this a lot more recent activity or is this activity pretty normal as other civilizations search out to identify what is in space and what meaning does it have for the ship taking in a data pass, which this one seems to illustrate,

Thanks again!
Ron Besser
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online occerpa

• View Profile
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2023, 13:11:16 pm »
Spending today, after the time I have lived and all the new years celebrated, furthermore, without any certainty of being able to reach this same point of the circle again in a year, ready to receive another new year, I began to compile a series of statements and affirmations from the wise source of SAIBABA, in reference to this New Year celebration, which I hope will take you in good spirits.

For my part, I wish that all you PERFECT your faith in God; that reveal the Truth that lies within us waiting to be discovered: "You will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free"

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024

SAIBABA'S ASSERTIONS ABOUT THE NEW YEAR

“Every moment is new. "Why wait a whole year to make the change in ourselves?"

“Destiny does not change with the change of year. Along with the turn of the year, your actions must also change for the better, only then will you get good results.”

"In this new year, may your path be full of joy, love and peace. May every day be an opportunity to grow, learn and be a better version of yourself. May your dreams come true and your goals be achieved. Remember that true success is found in being true to your values and doing good for others.

"In this new year, may you find the strength to overcome any obstacle and the confidence to pursue your boldest dreams. Remember that you are capable of more than you imagine and that every challenge gives you the opportunity to grow and become stronger."

"Take advantage of moments of reflection to connect with your inner being and discover what really makes you happy. Keep an open mind and be willing to learn from each experience, whether positive or negative"

"May each day be a new opportunity to do good, to make a difference in the lives of those around you. Remember that small acts of kindness can have a significant impact on the world."

"We do not need to wait a whole year to make these new resolutions and forget the old ones. Sixty seconds make a minute. Sixty minutes make an hour. Twenty-four hours make a day; thirty days make a month, and twelve months make a year. Without the Seconds there is no year, so make the best use of every second. Turn every second into an opportunity to entertain a new thought, a deeper love, a bigger heart. Important events are happening now day by day, but it is not achieved "no progress to purify the heart or to strengthen the faith"
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: HUGE MOTHERSHIP OVER THE MOON
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2023, 13:25:35 pm »
Thanks for your response Ron, I will just say this, I believe in my heart the celestials wont say anything of this nature now and in the past is for reasons of state for our own protection. The forces of light & darkness are in conflict here on Urantia as in Heaven and it would be detrimental for us to know too much at this time.  AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

Weydevu