Author Topic: Report for strange mass gatherings in Kenya  (Read 414 times)

Online Maruchi

• View Profile
    • Email
Report for strange mass gatherings in Kenya
« on: April 23, 2021, 10:48:10 am »
Hello, while I was searching about Jesus in Twitter, I just found that there are huge public gatherings in Kenya, which seems like religious meetings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r-kR-epcH0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnkremxQcYU

The group name is 'Repentance & Holiness'.

Is there someone who know what is this?
For a human to live in love is to think truly, word goodly and act beautifuly.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Report for strange mass gatherings in Kenya
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 11:43:46 am »
Maruchi, in my opinion these videos represent the standard breathless evangelism.  Perhaps you are not familiar with the style, as  they take current events, such as the horror of our pandemic and the misfortune of many over it, and tie it into apocryphal mutterings and hand throwing over their heads. 

Even most of us, if there is a lot of dying or death around us, look to the sky for signs,"is this coming my way"  and we pray all is well that the coming of judgement or the Lord might not end my life at this point.  So many get religion and become very emotional until the status of their well being is achieved once again.

As a reminder, I asked your opinion in another thread you started about the artist who says he saw Jesus holding the world in his hand.  That is a direct testimony of a rather intelligent and stable individual proclaiming a witness to such a phenomena.  Do you think he is telling the truth?  These folks are telling the truth as far as they know, but it is not easily accepted for the simple reason there is an emergency pandemic on top of an expectation of the  perousia perhaps?

RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 02:03:46 pm »
Hello Maruchi,
The group you mention( 'Repentance & Holiness') is a religious denomination led by one 'Prophet"Owuor whose followers believe was sent by God.This is one of the many religious groupings that exist in our country and Africa in general.There were numerous and even much bigger gatherings in countries like Nigeria.It used to be common place for such gatherings taking place before the covid pandemic struck.In my country,Kenya,these gatherings and any other rallies were officially  banned by the government as of 15th March 2020.

If you notice,these are compilations of old videos.I concur with Ron and he explains it so well in his first statement in response #1. These gatherings are usually fuelled by ignoarnce,lack of awareness of the indwelling by the TA,human psychology and  the religious leaders being very charismatic .All these results in brainwashing  and exploitation of the followers of such movements.That is why religion is one of the biggest businesses in the world.
Charismatic people are confident in a positive way, without being boastful or egotistical. ... Charismatic people also have very good persuasion and influencing skills. They can often make people want what they want and unite them in a common cause. This ability can be used for both good and bad.
Maruchi,I hope this answers your query  to some extent.Thank you.

Love and Blessings,
Moses
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 11:07:50 pm by Moses Ouko »

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2021, 02:02:10 pm »
I watched these videos and found that this man of God is telling the truth, does not try to make name to himself. Rather he is exposing the darkness in the world and keeps warning of the coming judgment. I found no falsehood in his mouth. I believe people are drawn to the light through him and it is not his doing that such huge crowds gather to hear him. People in Africa are seeking Father with a whole heart after breaking away from the horrible religious spiritual darkness they were entrapped in, and willing to gather by the MILLIONS under the sun without fancy buildings and air conditioner for Jesus’ sake.

It is wonderful to see the transformation of Africa for Jesus.

I was always mesmerized to see the crowd that gathered at Reinhardt Bonnke’s crusades. Before he passed in 2019 he reached his goal to bring 150 million souls to Christ in Africa, since 1964, and more. I post an image to see the crowd on one of his meeting, but you can see lot more online and watch him on YouTube, just type his name into the search box. He organized that those who received Christ would fill out a very short form to state their commitment, whereby they could count the souls they won to Christ, and i can understand that, but the real reason was that the local churches could contact these new believers to give them the support needed to stay in the faith. It was glorious.
Keep up the good work Maruchi, you make a difference in people’s life.

Thanks,
sons of God

PS: I do not see the attachment before posting, if it comes too large I apologize. 

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2021, 04:31:59 pm »
Hi Valerie,
I live in Kenya where this religious sect and many others thrive.I have attended many different religious gathering and interacted with the adherents of such movements.The truth of the matter is that most of these religious movements are businesses and to make the matter worse they "steal" from their followers using the Holy scriptures.They make the masses to believe that they are the ones authorized by God to interpret the scriptures and are called to do so.They call themselves servants of God but in reality the people are serving them.

Worst of all is that these adherents worship their leaders and not Jesus or God. The leader of the particular movement posted by Maruchi is actually worshiped by his followers in the country. Wherever he goes they go to the extent of washing the street that he will use and and lay down sheets of cloth for him to walk on.They even stumble over each other just to have a chance of touching his feet.The covid-19 pandemic may have come as a blessing in disguise because it forced the government to ban such gatherings. Prior to that,homes were broken and many people were impoverished by selling their properties to fund these gatherings.These religious leaders live in high end suburbs,drive top of the range vehicles and even have private jets.They travel the world on vacation. They have no legitimate businesses to fund their kind of lifestyle so you can guess where the money comes from.

Kindly note that I write this from the reality on the ground because on camera they always capture and edit what they want the the media to depict to the world.

Jesus' lifestyle as revealed  in the Urantia Book was not funded by his followers.Besides his mission on Urantia,he was a carpenter,boat designer,an interpreter among others.He simply earned his keep and supported his family.
All in all,there are the few who preach the good old word and lead normal lives.They have the least church membership as they do not perform/stage miracles.Jesus has said in the Lightlines that upon his second return he is coming to separate the wheat from the chaff,the goats from the sheep as the Bible says.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online Maruchi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2021, 09:50:18 am »
Sons of God, thanks for the reply post. I searched 'Reinhardt Bonnke' in Wikipedia and Youtube. And I found that he was a Pentecostal evangelist. I remember such Pentecostalism in Korea also. In mass gathering of People, they cry for getting a Holy spirit and Speaking in Tongues. Such enthusiastic mood was a trend in South Korea until 1990s maybe. That was the peak of the Gospel dissemination in Korea and after that such Christian renaissance is diminishing on I think. In these days the youth usually don't care Christianity and people criticize the immorality of Christianity. So I think there is steps and stages of religious and spiritual enlightenment and development. I think all the such things are meaningful positively to people in their steps though a part of it has negative things. This is just my small opinion.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 09:57:28 am by Maruchi »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2021, 10:24:12 am »
Maruchi, when you say the people criticize the immorality of Christianity, what are they hitting at?   Any explanation will do so I can get a handle on how the western God is viewed in an Asian society.  I really do not know how any of Christianity fits the eastern mind set of ancestor veneration but little else as far as a supreme god is venerated, except of course through the Christian sects you do have.

For instance I consider myself a follower of Christ and provide Father's will as sacrosanct doing the best I can to lead my life truly without a lot of soul struggle about perfection and doing.  It works for me, but how does it work for the average Korean.  I really have no idea and would enjoy hearing the Korean or Asian point of view too.   Thank you Maruchi.
RON

Online Maruchi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2021, 11:56:43 am »
Hello Ron, I'll reply to your question as I can because I cannot represent Korean or Asian people. So it is just one person's little opinion.

In Korea, churches are criticized by that they are being commercialized as like making money company. And they often are criticized by that people go to church for their private material interest. For example, if an owner of a store go to church he can get many customers in the church and earn more money.

To me, and to usual religious Korean Christian, there is neither western God nor eastern God because there is only one God for all the universe. For example, in Korea before western Christian missionary came to Korea to disseminate Christianity, Korean people had believed already One God of the universe and the name was '하나님' (one deity), '하느님' (sky deity). Such One God name appears even in the lyric of Korean anthem. And according to Korean old history book it mentions that the first ancestor of Korea came from sky and his name was 환인 [Hwan-In]. In my analysis of the original hanzi pictograph of the name, it means an 'original shining giant' as Adam as depicted in Urantia Book. So, I think the Korean ancestor is related to Adam and Eve and also Nodites because in another mysterious Korean legend book, 부도지 [Boo-doh-Ji] there is a long story which depicts Creative Mother Spirit  (마고, the oldest mother) and Caligastia and Daligastia (이희, two liege).

Ancestor veneration in Korea is ended already factually in my parent age in my opinion. Korean young people have already been modernized as westerners in mindsets. They don't believe non-material superstition like ghost, soul and spirit any more like western young people in these days I think. They want to earn money as much and fast as they can with any means and retire fast to rest and enjoy leisure life. I do not have an intention to criticize only Korean. I think such a thing is a global phenomenon increased more and more in the world.

I am not sure that all the questions were replied.

Maruchi
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 12:01:15 pm by Maruchi »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2021, 01:50:41 pm »
Maruchi, your response was wonderful an I would like to hear more as you just me a course in Korea and how they view the world of religion and God.  I seldom print anything out but I will print out your answer.  I would enjoy hearing more about the Christian churches too and how they operate.  I am seeing why the people consider them selfish at the very least.   I am not sure what the description of them could be, and if they are recruiting people to the church with payments I consider that nearly impossible to be religion at all.  Our churches are almost all Christian and there is a very wide span of behavior between them,  Churches of the older Christianity like th Lutherans as my family was, and Catholics as many of my friends were, and Presbyterians as my last boss was, and Methodists who I know but never went to their churches, and Dutch Reformed which I attended sometimes, the Episcopalians which is the Church of England, and the Baptists who seem to be the nosiest and very popular as Brat Pitt sounds, and the Mennonites and the Amish who are abundant in York and Lancaster Counties here--  these and dozens more, give you some idea of how prevalent the Christian churches are.  We were settled before we were a county by the Protestant sects of Christianity from England mostly known as the Puritans and the Quakers,  Pennsylvania, the State I live in was a land grant by the King of England to William Penn and it was so heavily forested he named his grant after his last name (William Penn) and the forest (Sylvania the Latin for them).  He had several sons and our political districts around where I live are named after them.  His son Springettsbury has a township near me named Springettsbury and so on.

I am interest in mor about Korea and how you see your religion and all you can tell me as I had no idea how the people saw it.

Thank you very much.
RON

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2021, 05:30:10 pm »
I believe it, Moses, thank you for your reply. You are seeing true occurrence and it is true in America also. Much is going on behind the scenes that only God can see and He is just, we can rest in that. I have seen pastor worship also, very disturbing. We all will reap what the sow. I too left the church for their hypocrisy, because Spirit will show  the hearts of men.

Sadly, some (many) charismatic leaders ripped off people, leading them astray and impoverished. It is not wrong however to ask for support for the Kingdom work sake, the question is if the funds were truly spent for the Kingdom or for vacations and jets. That is deception. A loving caring leader would not encourage their followers to sell everything to ruin their lives. Yet Jesus asked the rich young ruler to sell all that he had, give the money to the poor and follow Him, which was to open the door of service opportunity to him as he so desired it, but he was afraid to become poor for the Kingdom sake. The merchant sold everything to by the field where the pearl of a great price was hid, which is the Kingdom of God. The Lord showed me that the pearl of a great price is our hearts. We cannot serve two masters, so our hearts may be for the Kingdom, or for the riches entirely. We cannot work for both with a whole heart, and if so, we have to find financiers for the Kingdom. If I remember well I read in the Urantia book that there were many followers who made great sacrifices for the sake of the Mission while walking with Jesus. That was their choice and it was rightly done. We are entering the same scenario soon to lay it all down for the sake of the call.

I believe in miracles, because I have seen and received some, and it is ‘performed’ by God alone. It is not a performance but His heart’s move by compassion for a faith cry. That is my experience. When I was moved in the Spirit without having the spare of the moment opportunity for my mind to judge and doubt the situation, ‘will God answer the prayer?’ the miracle happened. If I tried to reason it out my faithless pursuit shot down the move of God. Once I got bit by two wasps under the eye suddenly. I immediately cried out that Father! You have promised that I could drink poison and it would not hurt me! (the believing child of God). Immediately, I received healing and the bites did not even show. I received healing of eye sight, healing of painful swollen tooth and many miraculous healing satiations likewise. Sometimes I prayed and other people got healed, but never when I labored for it or added my two cents to it. Jesus said, unless we humble ourselves like a little child, no wise we can enter the Kingdom. Of course, Father is not obligated to do it this way or that way ever, or to do it at all. May be He wanted to teach me about true faith. There is a time and a season for everything under the sun. Thus, I only state that miracles are real even today and I anticipate seeing many more in the future.

Many blessings, 
sons of God

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2021, 06:48:20 pm »
Maruchi, Reinhardt Bonnke never spoke in tongues; he had the simplest message to call people to give their hearts to Christ Jesus. He received his commission from Father, first was sent to Africa for missionary work, then God promised him winning millions of souls, which was his only motivation, stepping out on faith. His outdoor meetings began when at the beginning of his evangelistic ministry in Africa the largest mobile tent that seated 34,000 people was broken down by a storm and he had to decide if he would cancel the next gathering or do it without. That’s when his ministry took off and I am certain that no one could bring millions of souls to Christ unless Father is with him (his obituary said 77 million). He was Pentecostal because he was on fire for the Lord and his fire, his love for God, has never burnt out. As you can see on the videos many healing miracles took place in the crowd without anyone touching them, wheelchairs and crutches were lifted into the air and people flacked to his meetings in hope of receiving healing. Many were so touched in heart that broke down crying in the presence of the Spirit of God.
Reinhard Bonnke | Nigeria 1999 | Over 15 Million Decisions for Jesus Christ - YouTube

Winning souls is the true demonstration of the power of God. It draws the demarcation line between fancy preachers and true sons of God. Those preachers who sell the gospel for money do not even remember to issue an altar call for salvation most of the time for they are busy with collection. Thank God that He is the judge of Bannke and not us, but we know that there is celebration in heaven when one soul returns to the Father. Bannke will be celebrated by millions on the mansion words. I wish Michael of Nebadon and / or Jesus could testify to that. In the meantime we may want to answer the question to ourselves how many souls we have led to Christ, for that is still the goal and purpose in Christ beside our personal ascension.

The youth can only find their ways to the Father through someone that would lead them to His truth and presence. That was Reinhardt Bonnke. The great soul harvest is upon us. The entire world and everyone we come in contact with is our opportunity to tell someone about Christ. Here lays our opportunity to lead people to higher revelation knowledge of Urantia truth, so why don’t’ we? Is it because the book needs to be pulled off the shelves? No. The message of salvation is so simple that it will reach even the simplest soul, yet it is a miracle, for it does not make sense to the natural mind. There have always been true followers of Christ, and then there is the lukewarm church crowd just as in the time of the first century church and nowadays.

We cannot put everyone into the same category based on their approach to Father while believing that ours is better, higher, or the only right way. The available social religious structure will always influence people’s approach to God, especially for those who are still walking in baby shoes in the Spirit and in need of support. It will all work out by the end through the unifying work of the Missions, but it will take time. We should be thankful for those who took their callings to heart like Bonnke did, and give honor where honor is due. For the rest of the people Jesus prayed, Father forgive them, they do not know what they are doing! We should all have our specific ways to plug into the Missions.

A beautiful life lived Legacy of Harvest | Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke - YouTube

Online Maruchi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2021, 08:09:29 pm »
Ron, I regret that I criticised the negative portion of Korean Christianity in my previous post because there is also positive portion as like in society bright side and dark side coexist. Korean churches do not recruit people by payment. I think some misunderstanding happened for the issue. And because I started reading of Urantia Book as a non-Christian I don’t have much experience inside of Churches. The content of my previous post was my opinion for the social reputation for Christianity that I guess. And I think Korean Christianity contributed much for the enlightment of people and social reformation. Thank you. 
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 08:19:13 pm by Maruchi »

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2021, 07:31:12 am »
Hi SonsofGod,
In your response #9 above,I do believe that  genuine miracles do happen but it is a phenomenon I don't understand.I remember when my now grown up daughters were just little girls,I used to lay my hands upon them and say a prayer  whenever they fell ill and they would be healed instantly.When their mother prepared meals and the girls were out playing,I would close my eyes and sermon them in my mind and they would come running into the house.These are some of the things that used to happen but I could not explain how they occurred.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2021, 12:57:17 pm »
I shall caution readers ahead that the thoughts offered herein may only minister to those who are wondering about miracles, but offer no value to those with understanding. Believing this to be an important topic to the first group as it fosters spiritual growth; I offer the followings for consideration.  

(Sorry for the late reply Moses, somehow I missed noticing this post at the time.)

Quite: I do believe that genuine miracles do happen but it is a phenomenon I don't understand.

May I say this Moses; I believe miracles are not meant to be understood; rather we grow in spirit until they are no longer considered miracles. Only the unknown makes an event miraculous for one, but for Father it is an act of asserting His power and ability upon a mortal in need of deeper knowledge of His person. For Father it is not a miracle, rather His Nature and Character. Miracles derive from lack of knowing spirit operation by a person of childlike faith.

Many Christians have established ministries to tell about their encounter with a spirit being (Jesus, an angel, or a demon) with the intent to validate the existence of such beings. Countless books are written of these encounters and at the early stage of my spiritual existence they were instrumental in gathering greater spiritual knowledge. (This fact makes teaching and offering information vitally important. There were times in the history of Israel according to Old Testament writings that the ‘heavens shot up and became like brass’, and the people of the land were without Divine guidance until they began to seek for answers with a whole heart and repented of their sins.)

I loved the early years of my growing up in spirit – being a babe in Christ and the following childhood years - when everything was new and every experience a miracle to me, building up my faith. My soul has been soaring above ground as taken from one miracle to the next in my sight. Everything was so full of light and wonder to me that life in the spirit was prevalent over life in the flesh. It was marvelous to see Father as the most powerful Dad who will respond to every need and every desire and every prayer, if needed by the way of miracles. My faith was immovably believing that will always be the case, and no harm, accident or sickness could come near me and my loved ones.

When I found the first explanation for a believed miracle in the Urantia book it discouraged my heart. I felt my beautiful world of Valice in Spiritual Wonderland being brought down to levels of less edifying spiritual realities, which I processed as tearing down my faith at the time. I was not ready to grow up and see life in spiritual realities. The final stroke was reading that the guardian angels could not protect the most important son of God that Urantia ever raised from falling off the stairs. Imagine my unwavering faith about enjoying Divine protection in any event! I put the book down for a long time to process those contradicting bits of information.

In the meantime, after my faith solidified through various amazing spiritual experiences, Father took me to the ‘next level’ by introducing the dark side of the spirit realm. I suffered attacks upon attacks and was thrown into constant spiritual warfare until in my longsuffering my TA took me through the “valley of the shadow of death” to the next mountain top experience where “I fear no evil” (Ps. 23 still a masterpiece). Although my time of miraculous living transformed into nonstop spiritual warfare, miracles did not stop for I was ready to receive them. They never stop, but an event may become so familiar that we no longer consider it a miracle. For instance, when objects and files disappearing from our sight and computers, we know exactly who did what and it’s no longer a matter of marvel, rather a matter of condemning it at the root. When Jesus or Michael appears in the presence of Ron he does not report on experiencing a miracle, because for him it is his natural spiritual state, so to speak. When I first joined the forum I thought of it as lacking spiritual knowledge for the lack of reporting on miracles. It took me some time to see the glass half way full and not half way empty, when I could turn the site right side up from seeing it inferior to superior. Our perception is the reflection of our spiritual altitude.

In other words, we have to be miracle prompt to see the miracles as for a new born all evens qualify miraculous, having no understanding at all. When someone calls just in the moment we prayed about them, we know that is a spiritual connection and not something without explanation. You have communicated with your daughters telepathically and that is a great ability to have, but we learned from the Urantia book that Adam and Eve could communicate with each other telepathically fifty miles apart (from memory) and it was not by a miracle. When we are aware of receiving a small measure of that ability through their genetics uplift, telepathy no longer considered to be a miracle. Receiving healing in response to our act of faith is a miracle, isn't it? Yet Father is not obligated to heal according to our demands, but perhaps He is moved by loving compassion as He always does. I have read many times but have not experienced the occurrences of replacing body parts and raising the dead. Since Father can do all things, I have no doubt that  many of these reports are true. I am sure we will have our share of seeing such miracles during the coming difficult times of natural disasters. (I have heard explanation and methodology for such phenomena as growing lost body parts by a US super soldier, who, after finishing his military carrier of a long off planet assignment, he began to leak such secrets and was silenced. We know about cloning also.)

In conclusion, we either take acts of spirit granted by having understanding, or dismiss them unnoticed while attending to our assignments and no longer derailed by wondering. Searching the book of Urantia resulted in 34 quotes that include the word miracle. Three of the top ones are posted below and I encourage you to please run a search to read all references, for all answers are within them, beautifully and masterfully crafted. We learn from Paper 20:4:5 below that there are universal events that are considered a miracle to celestial beings also, serving as proof to the definition offered above: miracle is the perception of one without understanding.

Paper 1 - The Universal Father
1:4:7 (27.2) But when an attempt is made to make plain the realities of the spirit world to the physical minds of the material order, mystery appears: mysteries so subtle and so profound that only the faith-grasp of the God-knowing mortal can achieve the philosophic miracle of the recognition of the Infinite by the finite, the discernment of the eternal God by the evolving mortals of the material worlds of time and space.

Paper 102 - The Foundations of Religious Faith
102:1:5 (1119.4) God is so all real and absolute that no material sign of proof or no demonstration of so-called miracle may be offered in testimony of his reality.

Paper 120 - The Bestowal of Michael on Urantia
120:4:5 (1331.5) The appearance in and on your world, by apparently natural processes, of a divine Son, we regard as a miracle—the operation of universal laws beyond our understanding.

Bonus quote, a key approach:
Paper 138 - Training the Kingdom's Messengers
138:8:8 (1545.9) Jesus sought to divert their minds from miracle seeking to the finding of a real and personal experience in the satisfaction and assurance of the indwelling of God’s spirit of love and saving grace.

Another masterpiece to live by:
Psalm 23 
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

I would also like to respond to Maruchi in short to his post above. You are right about the social reputation of Christianity and no need to regret your thoughts, for there is always two sides to each coin. Let's look at the face up side. Christianity is a tool in the hand of God among other tools. 

Tools are important because without them we could not get the job done. We can only use tools that are already crafter, or may create new ones as need and opportunity arise. Christianity is such tool to draw people to God, with all its imperfections as the groups are made up of imperfect beings seeking to become more like Master Jesus. Some tools of a same kind are dull, some are sharper, so as with the churches. Some are completely useless. One tool I recommend for you to consider for its wide variety of spiritual experiences and outreach that even many churches would grossly deny, a book titled ‘Heaven is So Real’ by Choo Thomas. She is Korean-American, a lovely most humble and sincere soul; I am sure Father is proud of. The book was published in 2003 in Korean language first, and in one short year won over a million Korean souls to Christ. Typing her name into Google will lead you to her introductory videos.

Blessed we are to have Serara forum, the sharpest tool at our disposal, working on the cutting edge of spirit existence. We should use it to the best of our abilities and also try to pass it on. 

Love and peace, 
sonsofGod

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2021, 01:48:52 pm »
Hi sonsofGod,

Thank you for your response and sharing here.I like your choice of words and recommendations. It is true what you say about miracles.We reach a point in life that they become the norm but  at the same time you become aware of what is happening. I sincerely appreciate that we could share parts of our live's experiences  yet we are so far apart physically. We take this as the norm but it something else when we  understand it.

Am glad we are here as you call it;
"Blessed we are to have Serara forum, the sharpest tool at our disposal, working on the cutting edge of spirit existence. We should use it to the best of our abilities and also try to pass it on." 

Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron,so one person sharpens another
May we continue growing on this journey of ascension.

Love and Blessings,
Moses