Author Topic: LIGHTLINE EL SALVADORE SPANISH FOR ALL 05/02/2021.  (Read 106 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
LIGHTLINE EL SALVADORE SPANISH FOR ALL 05/02/2021.
« on: May 02, 2021, 11:56:21 pm »
Hi everyone today we had 15 listeners, and the Universal Father as our MC and Christ Michael  as our guest.

Next Lightline call will be on Sunday May 9th at 5:30 pm Phoenix local time. 

If you like  to listen the recording please click on the next link 

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1534443/615480/VCISPREC02_615480_20210502_173526

Thank you for listening. 

Rene 

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
Re: LIGHTLINE EL SALVADORE SPANISH FOR ALL 05/02/2021.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 03:30:20 pm »
Rene, thank you very much for that LL from yesterday Sunday with such clear, precise and important statements from the Universal Father and the participation of Father Michael as a guest. I do not have the skills to be able to do the transcription from Spanish to English that would be so well received by those who do not understand the spoken Spanish sufficiently. I hope that this job would want to do, anyone who speaks both languages. I know that there are programs that facilitate this task (speech to text as they call them) that would be of great help to carry out this work. Congratulations René for the important Sunday work that you do and my wishes and prayers that you can crown the goal, closer and closer in your case with that privilege of being able to make those wonderful heavenly connections.
Among the information given by the Universal Father, I am particularly impressed and excited by that aspect of the mutations carried out on some of the members of the forum with the aim of extending their life expectancy. Ever since I read at the UB about the mutations suffered by the hundred of Caligastia's entourage, by means of plasma exchange with one hundred specimens chosen from the Adonites, I was left with that intrigue to know how this whole process was carried out, that I assimilate it like pure quantum genetic engineering, or something like that. This is not to refer to the case of Ron Besser, whom I have considered as Father Michael's star project, because it seems that the process of his metamorphosis stops without abandoning his human body, making him operate from a morontia nature, which is a unique and original fact, that in my understanding.
I want to take advantage of this post, to make mention again, of my idea (theory) of the "Wireless Man", the one that I center in that bioelectric nature of the human being (bio-computer). And it is a fact that comes to light in all these revelations that we have the privilege of learning in this forum, that our true reality is more energetic than organic biological. To the extent that we are capable of a broader intercommunication with the superior worlds, we will be more aware of this energetic reality (morontia-spiritual, holographic) than at our level of understanding (I speak for myself), we cannot shape it.
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 11:18:05 am »
Dear Occerpa,  
Thanks for your words, I will post the transcript hopefully this evening I have it half way done, as I am at work I will finish it when I get home.
Thank you.

Rene 

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 10:08:38 pm »
I really appreciate your positive reaction, René, on the suggestion of transcribing your LL in Spanish into English, because every time in your lectures you receive very valuable transmissions that will be very well received by all the members of the forum. I tried to do it about two months ago, but I found that it took me a long time and in this way, it was out of date. Thanks and success
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"