Author Topic: How Did The Universe Start and What About Today?  (Read 5038 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
How Did The Universe Start and What About Today?
« on: October 01, 2023, 09:56:14 am »
Origins of the Universe

Magisterial Foundation

T/R Ronald Besser

October 01, 2023

Contrary to most American cosmologists, the true origins of our universe have a discrete manner of becoming what you see and live in today.

The proponents of the big bang report the detection of a ring of heat still moving outward from out galaxy toward the further reaches of space.  They cite this evidence that an explosion occurred which somehow solidified into the objects of space and time.  

That is fully incorrect.  Let me transmit a Paradise Messenger for you to give us a quick glimpse of universe origins for your edification.  People will argue it endlessly, but the truth is the universe is defined most by its space and the material found in it.  How did that really appear to indicate the great depth and volume of what seems to be endless space and the constructs of time?

“I AM A PARADISE ORIGINATOR.  My work started before time and my work with not end with time, but far beyond the idea of time.

“FIRST, learn that time is a construction.  What does that mean.  Infinity lies at the center of our Master Universe, but it cannot be seen or used or walked in.  Rather it is a condition of time forcing man to think in terms of modifications of our work to think eternity is possible, but there can be no infinity due to the lack of man’s resources to measure it.

“I AM the first of the entities ever created.  True that sounds odd, but I am the I AM as some call it in history and in time, it is entirely plausible to state there is no end to time, but time is a construct, really a construction of slowing Infinity down.  The great Creator saw to its inevitability of use by insisting that a band of creation full of planets, time zones, and changes appear in a circle around an infinite center.  We call that infinite center Paradise, and Paradise is a huge construction of prematter and matter all condensed into an oval shaped object.  Let me tell you the size of Paradise to give you some idea of what lies at the center of the Master Universe to contol its motions and ability to grow in time and space even yet.

PARADISE:
ITS DIMENSIONS

“Paradise is an abode.  That is a fancy word that means “a home.”  The immobile life plans of Infinity are inside the Deities we often call God, but they are so involved in Universe building, they are not only God, they are hugely involved in supplying matter and spirit and government to rule over the continuing additions to our Master Universe all the time.

“The materialization at the center of our Master Universe is twice the size of the volume of what fills time and space.

“Time and space is a girdle of volume surrounding the universe Paradise center and the volume of that girdle is about 700 trillion Light Years of time.

“That volume does not increase because around that girdle of time and space is another zone of space no one lives in yet.  Our telescopes see that other space area as the WALL OF GALAXIES.  Behind it is no time and not all space yet either.

“Paradise is so huge because it has to control with gravity the outter wall of space that begins with the wall of galaxies and proceeds endlessly further into other sectors of space being prepared for life one day beyond our time universes.

“There is so much more to tell you, but let the above sink in for your own interests, as this site deals with the origins of the Master Universe, but also something about what life will appear in what circle around Paradise when the time comes here.

“Thank you.”

Transmitter Ron Besser:  I am able to tell you very little who spoke and told you this information.  He is something of a mystery even to me as that speaker to us today lives not just in Infinity, but he is Infinite or it exceeds Infinity, and what may we call something that extraordinary?  

We talk about it here on this site as hyperinfinity, and almost nothing is known about it.  It is not habitable but our Infinity is.

We intend to come back on this post to tell you more.

Thank you.

END
« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 09:58:12 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: How Did The Universe Start and What About Today?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2023, 11:50:43 am »
Ron thank you for that very profound post. Would the 700 trillion Light Years of time be measure as a spiral from the Paradise Center to the outer edges of the Master Universe or from the circumference of the outer edges of the Master Universe?

It's always a joy to hear of other Order of Beings the FATHER has created and HE is always creating. Just the thought of all the unrevealed beings, their force and their purpose could fill the pages of a book the size of TUB. Thank you.

Weydevu

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: How Did The Universe Start and What About Today?
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2023, 12:48:46 pm »
Thank you, Weydevu for your view.

You perhaps remember that the one who calls himself ARTHURA, is associated with the Master Universe style of Infinity, but actually resides out of the Infinity of our Master Universe and is conversant with out Master Force Organizers as beings that work the Master Universe planning, but ARTHURA is aware of what it is to be outside of the work of the MFO's and into his own creational issues as part of Consummator Number (4).  Our FATHER is Consummator Number (6) and as a result of that, FATHER is aware of the counsel of other control devices the Urantia Book does not mention.  

I am going to stay away from describing hyperinfinity to this site for now.  I am also going to attempt to stay away from other concerns which will affect the Second Return of Jesus.  To you Weydevu and to all others, I am placing a notice here that our either accidental discovery, or our on-purpose discovery of the Consummators of Universe Destiny, also transmits the idea that JESUS may appear slightly more unusual than you all expect.

I thank you for such nice words Weydevu, and there is at least a little more to come to follow up on this post too.  We on this list have the advantage of knowing a lot more even than the physicists thanks mainly to the Universal FATHER being so sure it matters to describe not only the nature of Infinity, but that other types or kinds of Infinity exist too.

I place to those who read this, that Infinity is a design and is imposed on creation.  There is no such thing as "normal" infinity, but there is such a thing as system infinity and for reasons of our own I do not discuss this further, as I am stretching minds too much to talk about the things I have discovered thanks to being a transmitter who can go pretty deep into space if they allow me to.  Thank you very much and see you later in Lightline today, Sunday the 1st of October.  K

END
PS - You who gogg at this type of information, for your own sake of reasoning, to say infinity is merely all of everything possible is correct.  That defines reality.  Realize that Infinity is first a system, however.  So it depends on what the Creator places in reality to realize.  It can vary outside of our system.   Infinity is not a condition imposed first on reality; rather, reality is conditioned by Infinity and any system can change what one puts in it to run it.   The Creator , which is the I AM in its very beginning of existence,  selected the parts  of what and how to impose Infinity.  There are several ways to impose Infinity, and he chose one of about a thousand other ways to do it.  For that reason, the list of infinity content varies too, and our FATHER is aware of them, but chose this version.  In the case of the Master Universe, Infinity is conditioned by imposing restrictions on matter and to emphasize life.  You can do it the other way around, but the Creator thought that too cruel to small life forms like we humans are.  In this reality life forms get favor first if there is a harsh choice to maike.   Thought you would like to know.  Thanks.  Ron

« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 12:56:04 pm by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania