Author Topic: Report on the Status of the Regency on 29 December 2023 - Magisterial Foundation  (Read 4438 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Magisterial Foundation
Status Report
December 29, 2023

Transmission from MICHAEL, MACHIVENTA, Ruth Ginsberg and my THOUGHT ADJUSTER.  These transmissions are fully under attack  by rebels and for the transmission themselves,  there sometimes are forced breaks to contend with,.  We continue:

Ron here - A status Report sort of next after my remarks, and a statement concerning the Urantia Supreme Court and its new Justice, Ruth Ginsberg, recently deceased but so vivacious and caring the MELCHIZEDEKS have appointed her to the Urantia Supreme Court over secure objections of the insurrectionists and cabal holding forth over Urantia. 

As Ron, I speak as follows:

This is Friday, the 29th of December and it is quite frail in communication, as most of you having nothing to say, and I in particular am finding any use of the discussion forum almost impossible to bring to life as it used to be.  

That might be due to a change in status for us– I do not know.  But I do know that the entire matter of care and folding a spirit mission has fallen on deaf ears as there is almost no incoming communication from anyone anymore.  That I do have a comment on for what it is worth.

Most of you who speak on the web site we call the Serara discussion forum, have been with us almost since its inception years ago.  This web site has stayed solid and is here regardless of what happened outside of it.  Now it appears it has little use for the spiritual missions they say unfold now as the priory mission called the Regency takes shape and moves through the land and seas of Urantia.

I for one see little use for discussion themselves as we a re relegated to a past performance.  That has no reason to be for me, and I let it ride as I dare not do anything other than to wonder why the changes without some explanation as to our wishes or importance regarding the Missions to come.  It is though MICHAEL OF NEBADON Himself has withdrawn in anticipation of higher authority to determine the direction and nature of what must be done with His Urantia.

I am Ron Besser, and you all know me as one with great interest to maintain momentum and care for those of us who cannot fathom our relationship in the first place with the proposed spiritual missions to our planet.  I am entirely sure there is a change in status just because we are human, but we are at least semi-literate, and now are dropped from the roll calls even.  I cannot read the bigger picture as to why at all, but on one level accept it is necessary, but on the caring level we meant something, I am totally unsure how to proceed with the present circumstance of so very little concern for the humans who are to receive these Missions as instructions to do better for Urantia certainly.

I close my remarks to all of you who insist on protocols be established to proceed even with the discussion forum, and I am one of you on asking for the same to be observed.  I was going to hold a Board of Directors meeting for the Magisterial Foundation in the first week of 2024, but in my amazement, there is no reflection of my concern for our organization of thought even from our MELCHIZEDEK Directors.  To be fair they do not know my thinking well as they are sequestered, I assume, in their own group interests as I write this.

That is fine, but no one of us forgets we are deaf, dumb, and blind as we are not powerful enough to have anything but a pow-wow and nothing much results from that.  And I am writing mostly to vent my concerns for all of you and how this slow pace is acting like an acid against our good will efforts to procure at least some idea why there is a censorship in place it disallows normal practice of a gathering of a care group to see these missions off well and successful.

Finally, here is MICHAEL OF NEBADON to speak:

MICHAEL -   “ You are welcoming not these words of Ron, and they are fully the best you are going to get for the moment.  I am not hiding.  Jesus is not hiding, But the entire mechanism of speech to Urantia and our supporters is not holding.  There is nothing we wish to share until we know what there is to share.

“Past work with you stretches back almost thirty (30) years now, and Ron cut his teeth on our good will and transmissions.   He does not easily give up and refuses to listen to new wannabees who come to the Urantia forum, say a lot of hot air and then disappear with their tails between their legs like beatten dogs.  I am fully unaware of changes, but Ron is correct, the importance of anything human is not available, and I do not intent to start a change about that ever again.

[Ron here: there is a sudden change in voice and I do not think it is MICHAEL now speaking . . . ]

“Our choices [the voicing indicates] are to lay down and let the entire matter reside with the Universal FATHER.  Our choices are Father driven, but there is no enforcement.

“For that reason, you humans are left to hang over the side of the Urantia ship-of-state and for that reason Ron you have my Kudos over your placement, as you know exactly what we are talking about.  Ron is in effect available to detect there is a regime in place on Urantia, he can hardly work with.  He refuses cooperation at my level, and for that reason is snubbed out of the opening days of a Regency we deem to be ours and not yours Ron, or does it belong to Michael or Gabriel or Tarkas or anyone but the trial of a supreme which no longer wishes a calm representation to all of you.

The for another reason, you Ron shall pass and we remain in control until we have what we want.  Period.  And for that reason Ron you are studying ways to avoid us and that is not going to work because we permeate the entire matter.

“For instance, no more good will Lightlines if I can help it.  Second there is nothing for you to stop here unless you no longer permit transmission.  You are fully aware I should state my case but are tiring of the repertoire you have known too long in your estimation.   Therefore I take this cause one step further and align myself not with TARKAS, but with the hell breakers callded the seraphic incursion.  END K”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - “Thank you Ron for allowing the speech in order to get on the record there is nothing left in the planetary administration to discuss with us or with you as they are entirely a set of rebellion issues being forced on Urantia for some reason, and you are one of them Ron, as they refuse the use of a human institution at all for some reason.  The Magisterial Foundation has no Board meeting until we clear the rebellion issue now and again.  I thought we had it clear and so did you Ron, but this final note from ME now is to align myself with your insistence Urantia be cleared so you can operate.  I happen to fully agree with that but let it ride momentarily until we are instructed by PARADISE just what this means to all of us too.   I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON at your service.  K:

Ron Besser - I am fully aware of the disheartening situation, and is mostly I decided to post something this morning and that is not with much news to any of you at all, but at least you hear something to speak to yourselves from me in particular.

As a result there is not much more to say except what clarification this may bring to you.  We are not playing out the scenario promised less a week ago, and I for one am amazed this changed so quickly I get disoriented over it.   Let me make one quick summary and then our FATHER has something to say to close this post.

It is my opinion that we are back under a brutal regime of careless insurrection that is more than seraphic.  It is not clear to me they have a point to make we humans, and they are just pushing back out of the way.  However, I can hear MICHAEL OF NEBADON murmur, “this shall not stand!”  But it takes more than just saying it, and we are NOT privy to such remedial plans from Michael at this point.

We have our voice on this discussion forum, and use it if you can.  I am not turning this over to our UNIVERSAL FATHER to speak now:

“I AM YOUR FATHER.  Let that stand well.  I do not stand well with an insurrection that has quit rational observation, and now insists on dominion over anything that moves on Urantia.  I could summarily remove it but I do not for one good reason: some of you subscribe to the idea that MICHAEL OF NEBADON does not lead but merely states the case and stays out of remedies on his own say so.

“That is just not true; however, MICHAEL is unsure who is directing the insurrection now.  We know precisely but we are CONTROLLER and dare not speak all we know just now.   For our own reasons we are unhappy to report that the Melchizedek incursion of only three (3) days ago is out of fashion with the rebels and both sides regroup for or against me again.  I am tolerant of your care Ron but you are being forced out of the circuitry but regroup in your usual fashion and I wait it out . . . . .

[30 seconds later, we continued. . . ] “For reasons of State I quote again Ron, you know how to clear them and we continued . . .

“WE are driven not by compassion on Urantia, but by thought which includes a nuclear annihilation of life uncomparable to my view of a life planet Urantia fully stands for.  However, let Ruth Ginsberg say a word to you then:”

[Ron here: Ruth Ginsberg died not that long ago and was a Justice of the United States Supreme Court, until death closed her eyes about a year ago I think.  We have spoken to each othe casually and she is kind enough to speak to us as a Justice of the Urantia Supreme Court under MACHICENTA MELCHIZEDEK - Thank you and let us proceed with her warning:]

JUSTICE GINSBERG speaks -
“Thank you Ron for such a nice introduction, and you are sure I dismiss you as frivolous, but you are standing in for our work right now and it is as follows to this group you lecture but they seldom respond on any level of thought except to let you know they get the message.  For that reason I address ALL WHO READ HERE:

“I am still a Justice of the United States Supreme Court, in asbstentia.

“For that reason then let us say that the following statement I make here is in clear channel, and the worst of the rebels are driven back.  You Ron are working hard to stay out of the fray, and are doing fine, but you cannot stay out of the fray when organizations start to realize you have a strong voice to portray in spite of your serious illness and care that it be alleviated by whatever means it can be done.  It cannot be done easily, and for reasons of my own I employ the picture Judge Judy to you who you really like.   This:

“WE are quite sure there is nothing to report to humans, but the SUPREME COURT OF URANTIA is now working to clear the planet through the ANCIENTS OF DAYSm and for that reason alone, we state the following to you Ron:

“I am indeed RUTH GINSBERG, recently deceased, but caring very much that Urantia supporters of the MICHAEL regime, and the care givers there, are ready to place you ad the Magisterial Foundation into an actual work place, and for other reasons you have transferred authority to the MELCHIZEDEKS wisely done as the power and authority speaking for your support of the MICHAEL regime to run the Missions on Urantia once again.

“As a result of my elevation to the Urantia (spirit organization) Supreme Court, there was a decision to deride your causes and let them spring  forth for their own purposes.  That broke the back of the insurrectionists but failed to convince the FATHER you could carry it forward well due to your illness.  That said, we also decided to clear the illness where proper and did so only to face an angry supreme, and received an angry recital over issues of State again,

“Now this Ron, the interference against this transmission is horrific, and stop it now.  I will report it again when they are pushed back AND IN PRISON!  Good day.”

Ron here and an abrupt end to the connection.  I leave this as a report about status and that is all it is members.  The truth of the matter is that our FATHER is in charge and refuses to administer Justice on His own, and asks for an impromptu meeting of the Justice system on Urantia.   I am not informed as it now proceeds and I close this missive for the moment.  Thank you for listening.  

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email

Ron 
The discussion forum is indeed mostly silent these days.
One of the reasons, I feel sure, is the constant changes taking place almost moment to
moment. What is there for us to say? We are given something that is so momentary,
like trying to hold on to a handful of water that disappears so quickly without a trace.

What I can say, and perhaps speak for the rest of us here, is that I continue to be
amazed that you somehow find the strength to drag yourself out of your deathbed
and crawl to your computer to do what you have just done and post this for our
edification.

Whatever 2024 holds, if anything at all for all of us, you have, and will continue to
have, our love, admiration, respect, and enormous gratitude for all you have done,
and continue doing so to get the Missions up and running.

Now it is all in the hands of the UNIVERSAL FATHER,  so is it any wonder we
remain silent.?  

BUT OUR THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU RON.

Lemuel

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
This is Paul of Tarsus, Lemuel:

"Let me remind you there is nothing well done with your argument to Ron above.  Ron sees your point as I do, but the audience on this discussion forum is faulting you and Ron and everybody else for failing to provide updated information concerning the appearance of Jesus and the remains of the Michael Missions which are not truncated, but are being reviewed by Paradise to consider if they are sufficient.

"For that reason, Lemuel please understand Ron knows that and he also knows none of you are really participating on good intellectual grounds to follow the developments of the Regency, and as the Regency is trying to envelope more than support from URANTIA, but to also inveigh the fact that these divine Missions, are fully subject to the invection of a seriously disturbed insurrectionist group that will be tried and convicted of blasphemy.  For that reason Lemuel, you need to better understand that simple boredom with process is not good enough to quit.  You think it is coming to the point that you and Ron need hang your work up and let bygones be bygones with those humans who cannot muster enough intellectual greed to stay the course with divine exercises.  You and Ron stay the course all the time, as does the Magisterial Foundation, but Ron is fed up with weak sisters who pray a lot but have no real idea how to stand with the construction of a new religion and a new time for the world to worship again for a God not harmed by insurrectionist heralds these seraphim have all turned out to be. 

"Let me remind you Lemuel, you are pulled out of the dirt and grime of a lost life at times.  Ron has had bankruptcy and scary life events galore enough for him to know you who speak not are not to be trusted to stay the course, and that is regardless of how many times the faith and truth of good works are plowed under by the sword of injustice.  FATHER says this: "TO all who make me tired, stand back.  To all who tire me and learn nothing, your removal is assured.  Let not the spring of care rhyme you into the oblivion of the chair, and I stand not more those who ask for more and cannot chew what they have already received!"

"I am PAUL OF TARSUS, and I am tired of all of you too when the best you can do is raid the Ron work and complain it is so insufficient you must find others to speak to his own cause.  You mistake Ron for Me, as I am perfected, and I can speak well on most matters, but I cannot fathom the lackluster performance of souls who cannot find a thing to speak to because it is the period of  "AFTER CHRISTMAS CLEANUP"   Not good enough ever!

"While I have their attention Ron, this:   WE are quite sure your illness is made worse and worse by the cabal, and finally they just tipped their hand to you minutes ago and were seriously eliminated.  I have nothing to do with it, and neither did you; however, let it be known the cabal is now short of fifty-one (51) seraphim dead as a duck.  Now this to you Ron, you are feeling awful again and known to be fighting a little bit of flu not, but that is what it feels like, and you pray you do not pick up any Covid.  You cannot.  For reasons of State that virus is no longer relevant on Urantia, but there are viruses now waiting to free themselves over the filth and carrion some people are forced to live in.  Urantia is once again close to a failed state, and I am not supposed to say much to it Ron, but your work carries the estate of care we must place to all and you might be answering a call to form a Baptismal Church not, but a church of the Latter Day Saints WITH Helen Gould White as she is sure you are the right person to pick it up and make it shine again without all the frocks and la-fa-ditties now showing under their pants so fancy I do not recognize a church but a Parish Priest gone fay.

Ron here - for all of you historians, Helen Gould White founded the Church of the Latter Day Saints and the William S. Sadler, group worked for her in California, from 1894 until 1904-5.  The Sadlers married and returned to the Midwest to form their own medical practice.   That medical practice also turned into the publication of the 5th epochal revelation and now called the Urantia Book, and was published ind 1955.  Helen Gould Whote lived until the fifth month of the new century several times and finally died intestate in April of 1946.  That date should be checked as it is dictated to me by Helen Gould White with an unsure memory.  (Ron)

PAUL OF TARSUS - "To you Lemuel, heed my warning and restart your heart for Ron, as he must give away his home and his heart and work the scribes as he needs.  The time has come right now to state this case to all of you:

"GOD NEVER ACCEDES to riches first, and Ron spent nearly all his worth on these projects for twenty years now.  He gives nothing away to give his home and worth to the Magisterial Foundation after some minor bequests are produced.  For his own reasons he is very angry on what nature has done to him but we persevere anyhow.  I am declaring Ron is the FIRST DIOCESE of the REGENCY, and for that reason Ron, you and Helen Gould White share a first together.  You are going to produce a new epochal revelation in spite of the dare the cabal is doing to you now.  Be assured we have more to say soon, and we step back for now.  I AM PAUL OF TARSUS AND FATHER AND I ARE BOTH THANKED WELL RON.  Thank you!"

END 

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Ron,

I feel your frustration for I have it too, on a minor scale I suppose, but I think we all want to be supportive in this unbelievable difficult time.  You Ron have prepared and worked tirelessly for years to prepare a place to receive the Missions, which happens to include a massive invention for the world and a Regency to help both people and governments make drastic changes.  

Where the Return of Jesus has been about to appear many times and will hopefully occur when the world has calmed down and war and rebellion no longer occupy the minds of heavenly entities and the people of this planet.

I don't like to accept the fact that we, mere humans, can only be supporters, but that we can do much more. It is understandable that serious matters need to be clarified, resolved and dealt with at the Higher Levels before final decisions can be made, but I am sure most on the forum members would be happy to be of immediate use and get started to work in collaboration with the Missions.

Where we’d like to see you Ron, healed and healthy to be able to finish what you started, to see WTP fully established and operating, to see Jesus appear in a world that not only accepts Him, but trusts and honors Him in all He does and plans to do for His brothers and sisters on Urantia.

I'm sure everyone on the forum wants to support you, Ron, and I certainly don't want to give up, which I don't think anyone on the forum likes to do. Therefore, we ask God to help us stay the course with “divine exercises,” as Paul of Tarsus calls it, and to remain willingly committed to the cause of Michael of Nebadon and the Universal Father.

I ask this in all sincerity for all of us involved in Ron's work and his ongoing battle against a ruthless cabal.

Thank you Ron for keeping us informed. It is much appreciated.

Elise
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 12:52:12 pm by Ron Besser »