Author Topic: "I am The Regulator"  (Read 4547 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"I am The Regulator"
« on: June 01, 2023, 12:46:12 pm »
I am The Regulator.

By The Regulator.
 Transmitter René Durán.
 May 31 2023 Phoenix AZ.

"I AM THE REGULATOR"

Go ahead and be welcome Regulator, this is my first time listening and participating with you.

The Regulator -
 "In effect René Durán, your voice seems familiar to me despite the fact that it is the first time that we transmit through you.
 "Here in the Worlds of the Infinite Spirit it is not common for humans to be in charge of missions as special as yours, it is an exception that the Universal Father has authorized that this obligation falls on the two of you, for now Ron Besser has the largest number; however, your case is fast approaching.
 Here exceptions are the order of the day, apparently they are fully prepared, by this we mean that there are other factors on which they have worked hard;  the one known as 'the awakening of consciousness' that dates back several decades;  however, it has not been until today that these luminous principles have given birth to the most valuable fruits of the transmission of the Voice of God in its early stages but keep the potential.
 "For now our analysis has been satisfactory, in my case, only admiration for your work that you have done. This is the beginning of the body of mortals who will be at the service of Jesus of Nebadon.

"I am The Regulator, an unknown entity on Urantia and another aspect of the Universal Father never mentioned on Urantia.

"You are among the few who are having access to these revelations that belong to 'The Sixth Revelation of Urantia'. It is my pleasure to share with you in an incipient way something that will have extensive chapters later.

"I am The Regulator stepping back and thanking the scribe for taking this dictation. Have a good night."

Thank you Regulator.

End

René