Author Topic: New transmission  (Read 4553 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
New transmission
« on: June 07, 2023, 12:30:50 pm »
This set of short transmissions were received by Salvatore. He is receiving since  Sunday . I share with all of you  and glad to see him giving his fist steps.
Here they are:

1 -"I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON ACTING give a subtle way to act spontaneously to tell you that you have a connection with the Absolute Divinity".

2- I asked who is there?  and said "YOUR UNIVERSAL FATHER GIVING AN OPENING LESSON FOR SALVADOR Guirau being chosen to listen to The VOICE of the UNIVERSAL FATHER onwards.

3- "I am your UNIVERSAL FATHER GIVING started this practice with the purpose of unification to obtain concrete results of what was previously said to award patience in the preamble and to serve as an example for others who want to follow the example given by your UNIVERSAL FATHER" .

4- "I am Miguel from NEBADON, I want to express what I have started to express what was said previously that there is a will to persevere and it will be victorious"

5- "I am your FATHER starting this topic to advance in the practice of writing so as not to hesitate at all, you have to improve your reading and writing to correct it in the future."

Salvatore.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 20:47:21 pm by Rene A Duran »