Author Topic: Message from Michael of Nebadon  (Read 5986 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Message from Michael of Nebadon
« on: April 17, 2023, 08:06:10 am »
This is MICHAEL of NEBADON with a short message. I am MICHAEL of NEBADON and I am your Creator Father and I will always be, rest assured. My mission that I am about to carry out for the FATHER is of great importance to the entire universe and to humanity, not only to the planet Urantia or the Local Universe Nebadon, but for all of creation. 

Recall that the UNIVERSAL FATHER with His Divine Associates, having placed millions of worlds, suns and mighty beings and all that is perceived in that vast space and in accord with the ETERNAL SON and the INFINITE SPIRIT made the decision: let us make man in Our image and likeness and let them ascend to the glory of GOD and become as We are in Our glory. 

The creation of man, as the lowest spirit endowed being in GOD's creation, will become the crown of creation and GOD will watch over His creation and attend to the welfare of man according to His will and satisfaction. Man shall ascend to his destiny and sit at the right hand of the Father, who will look with pride upon all and speak: Thou hast accomplished and worked according to My purpose and shalt work with Me to the infinity of My creation.

I am Michael of Nebadon, be assured that I am your Father in My Universe, that is My mission and life's work, but the FATHER calls Me and appeals to Me to serve humanity and ensure its survival. I consider My new task an honor and desire to fulfill it with all My Heart and My whole Being and to please the FATHER, as you also please FATHER with your work for Him in the maintenance of His creation.

Go and prove your love and devotion to the UNIVERSAL FATHER and receive His love for doing His will, as we all love to do for GOD, the FATHER of all. GOD be praised and honored in all times.

I am Micheal of Nebadon and I wish you a good day.

Thank you so much MICHAEL OF NEBADON for these words of love and assurance,

Elise

Online PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Message from Michael of Nebadon
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2023, 10:32:58 am »
Thank you SophiaVeronica and Father Michael.  This message rings true for me as we can take comfort in our Fathers plans for us and our purpose in His great Creations.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2023, 00:36:06 am »
Thank you Sofia Veronica, this message from Father Michael is a kind of reminder, very appropriate because it reminds us of our divine potential, the subject we have been dealing with. I consider that on this aspect there is very little study and emphasis made by the ministers of the different religions of the world, being in a nutshell, the most transcendental revelation that should fill us with supreme joy and motivate us to "be good". In Sai Baba's teachings, this reiteration of "Made in the image and likeness of God" is found in different messages, such as the following:

"There is a truth in you that must be revealed and transformed into action, that truth refers to your essence and the peculiar characteristics that identify you. It is up to each one to manifest the infinite wealth of Creation, developing what was given differently in Lord, who through that singularity chooses to manifest his own Glory"

I barely know any content of the Bible, so I could not say that material that talks about this aspect of divine filiation is not available, but on the other hand, in the UB there are many references and one of the ones that I find very explicit is that of Jesus to his disciples who says:
"I know perfectly all the relationship of the son with the Father, because everything that you must achieve in the future of eternal filiation, I have achieved. The son of man is prepared to ascend to the right hand of the Father, so that in me is the way, now wider so that all of you can see God, and when you have completed the glorious progression, you will become perfect as the Father in heaven is perfect."  Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2023, 07:55:36 am »
Thank you PJammer and occerpa for your reply. It always remains true that we are all children of one Father.  We are of divine descent and heirs of God, our Father, from whom we have received the gift and potential to know Him, to serve Him and live with Him in His mighty infinite creation.