Author Topic: Lightline USA - 7 February 2024  (Read 5014 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Lightline USA - 7 February 2024
« on: February 07, 2024, 12:51:57 pm »
Lightline USA Extra - 7 February 2024 at 11:30 am 

Here is the link to the tape of the Wednesday Lightline on 7 February 2024 

with your host Ron Besser

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240207_083013

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline USA - 7 February 2024
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2024, 06:53:03 am »
  • 020724 Audio Tape Special Lightline USA at 11:30am; host: Ron Besser
  • Subjects: the Magisterial Foundation is to continue; its legal arrangements; details of how Ron will become morontial; Dominick should take over some of Ron’s roles; structure and organization of the subsidiaries of the Magisterial Foundation; the motion of the Pennsylvania Senate; Ron will demonstrate WTP; explanation of the nature of preparticles; Legal Eagles of the Melchizedeks to represent the Missions on the Supreme Court; Marian Rowley’s group will be dissolved; the world will be in war until its final resolution.
  • Speakers: Machiventa Melchizedek, Christ Michael, Michael of Nebadon, Manituba Melchizedek
  • Transcriber: sonsofGod
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240207_083013

Ron Besser   
Hello, everybody for surprise Lightline on Wednesday morning at 11:30am, the 27th of February 2024. The whole reason that we have called a meeting for this time of day is to advise you that the Magisterial Foundation is to continue. Up until today, Michael had not finally decided whether to keep it or to stash it away for a use another day.

I was advised that the entire matter regarding what we were going to do when the Mission is finally where to become visible. It is highly unusual for Michael to allow any Mission to go forward with, oh, call ourselves kibitzers. That is something on the side that is perfectly reliable, but isn't used in the standard way for a spiritual Mission. That stands very well for the Magisterial Foundation. But I tried, that is Ron, to make it totally usable, by selling it to and putting in charge the Melchizedeks, not only in Nebadon, but of Dominion. They've accepted the sale and have taken it on to themselves as now belonging to the Melchizedeks, and no longer to the estate of Ron.

However, it takes a legal change in the last will and testament to assign the Magisterial Foundation through Dominick, to the Magisterial Foundation. That's what I've done. To keep the state of Pennsylvania all happy with a will, I assign him heir to the estate. He has further requirements of another trust that says, he will sign over the estate and the Magisterial Foundation patents that is operative now, and will remain operative within the Melchizedeks. That's just to give you the legal view of what is proposed.

Now this morning, after a night of me being awake, asleep, awake, asleep, Michael came to me and said, Ron, we are not going to change how the Magisterial Foundation works. You have a Lightline at 11:30 this morning. Please explain to them the final adjudication of how property is to be assigned. For that reason, Dominick, you receive the estate. But you are required to pass over to the Magisterial Foundation not only the WTP patent, but the property itself. For that reason, you will pay a tax and is slightly hefty, but we will make funds available.

And now why all this talk of passing it. I spent a horrible night mostly awake, but when I did sleep the fires began. And that is a sure sign that I am losing control on my nervous system. For that particular reason. I have asked Michael, if he would be so kind as to explain why we're doing it this way. He already has. And now this I am told we need to go to Machiventa. Welcome, Machiventa. Go ahead if you wish, please.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you, Ron. Your protocols are perfect. I want it to be known that Ron is not dying. He keeps being told that's the case. He keeps feeling that is the case. The nervous system is burning him up. For reasons of our own I have asked the Eternal Son not to pull the plug. That's what must be done if you're going to die in a normal fashion. You tend to close your eyes, you tend to feel a floating feeling. And then you don't remember anything, until you are walking around somewhere on the mansion worlds. That's the normal way of dying, at least on Urantia.

For our own reasons though, we want it to be understood that because of Ron service and your care, we are going to see to it that he remains in the flesh on Urantia, but it's totally morontial. That's like a midwayer becoming visible. Midwayers are normally invisible, you can't see them. They are electrical. They are not blood and flesh. For reasons of their own, they have petitioned the Ancients of Days for Ron to stay the course and become a morontial being like them, only visible. Ron says, that would be delightful if you can get rid of the pain. Otherwise, I'm ready for service.

The truth of the matter is the Ancients of Days have never done it. They don't quite know the technique. The technique to preserve a body in the morontial is not like some of your fables. Like what's his name? Darien something or other, who looked in the mirror and wanted to be younger, and with the devil's advice lived another 100 years in the flesh. That's not what we're going to do here. You're being told this because, well, normally it's a secret. But you're being told this, so you know the strategy. Ron will be dematerialized, then receive the morontia organs, and then restated on Urantia as a visible entity. He will not be able to shake hands anymore. And that will be afforded, we hope, by Dominick, who will conclude the contracts, and the exchange of property through himself as Ron's Lieutenant. For that particular reason, Dominick is being trained to stay the course, and resist it. If you resist it too hard Dominick, will put somebody in your place. But right now, you are destined to lead certain issues that Ron has prepared, that you have not yet started.

There are six other subsidiaries. Each will have its own Board of Directors. Each is a department in which a human may serve but not under the Mission chief, which is an archangel, but under the Magisterial Foundation and its administration. A good example is the Rayson Corporation and the Holding Corporation, which are both dedicated to the design and operation of free electricity. We never knew it when we designed it, but Ron somehow got the idea. We needed these corporations to form departments humans can work in, that are a copy in some form of the planetary government. No one's gonna believe this, but just wait until it starts operating.

Ron's throat is slightly annealed after the archangel in charge of this part of the Missions decided that he needed to have it cleared. It's mostly cleared but not entirely. You, Lemuel, have the same problem, and if we're not careful, Dominick, it will develop in you. That's not cabal, that's the overuse of the throat in speech, public speaking. as a matter of fact.

And finally, this. Ron felt the transition and says, what? I'm going to turn this back to Christ Michael. We've got a really big announcement for you.

Ron Besser  
Thank you, Machiventa. And we welcome the next speaker. Is that you, Christ Michael?

Christ Michael  
Yes, it is Ron, and thank you. The probity of the next remark is secret. If you talk about it, nobody will listen. But hear it for yourself. I have called this Lightline together to make one important, authorized announcement. Since Ron has so fully explained to you why the human corporations have appeared, I'm going to explain to you how we're going to use some of them.

The Magisterial Foundation has been sold to the Melchizedek Sons. They will administer it. They will depend primarily on Ron and what he must do, as promised. Mostly right now, that's WTP and the Chronicles. He thought this out before 2008. And for the past 15 or 16 years, he has modified them just enough that they can act as the departments, sort of copying the planetary government with its departments. That's why all the corporations.

He felt that each department needed a chief. And he made it possible either to assign a Board of Directors, or a single individual over the six subsidiaries that would act like Ron. Right now it is Ron. But in the future years if Ron has taken the department of the six other corporations will be filled either by an archangel or by Melchizedek, depending on its importance. One of the most important things that can be done is to form a library, finally, of the doings to get these things together. I am not sure Ron remembers enough of the details to explain to anyone the dates, when he put all these things together.

But Steven Gitz and Larry Gossett, and occasionally someone like Dominick would meet in the board meetings to put this together. They employed an attorney to have them as a matter of fact, to put some of it together. Ron is today looking at the last will and testament and the last arrangement of the corporations as done by the Snyder attorney office. He is still employed, but he is hard to track down and we may have to use another attorney. Ron used another attorney who is older than him and is on nearly his deathbed, so we don't use him.

And finally, this. I, Michael of Nebadon am making sure, Ron

Ron Besser    
Ha-ha-ha, I am going to be a Duchess. One moment, please.

Michael of Nebadon
But we are going to make you an official of the regime, Ron. That is you are now the first human ever to pull Michael of Nebadon off his chair with what in the hell are you doing? You have managed to do it five times, Ron. Every time it has proved to be not a disaster, but the right thing to do at the right moment.

For each of you, he decided that the Lightlines were absolutely essential to keep a live contact between the Missions, the Salvington Government, and the Dominion in your minds, and in your hearts. We are never going to allow the Lightline to disappear. Dominick, you need to make sure you keep it going if he has to leave. Furthermore, Elise, Rene, Clency, and anyone else I missed as transmitters, of course you Elise, in case I missed you, must retain the idea of a schedule. Don't let it become occasional or out of sequence of the days you now use. It's too important. The world remembers the schedule, not you.

And finally this to you, Ron. Your heart is doing very well in the middle of this crisis. You are barely able to remember to do anything proper, but you keep reminding yourself you have to act and you have been doing so even today, by putting the junk out. That is at the shop, it needs carried down, Dominick.

And finally this. Everyone knows Ron, that the entire chapter of the Magisterial Foundation will close only if you leave. You will not leave. It is difficult for you to understand that while it is almost impossible for you to walk straight, you can still walk. And for that reason you insist on doing little odd jobs around the house. You need more attention. It's not entirely up to Dominick. But we will see to it from time to time to light your candles on the mantel of the fireplace. Dominick reminded you the other evening, they're not lit until 8:30pm. Then you look up and the candles are lit.

Ron Besser
And that's electrical folks. It's not a flame.

Michael of Nebadon
And finally, this you chuckle. You rather enjoyed it.

Ron Besser
Tremendously.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you. And I finally allow you to speak now and then, Ron. For a while I'm using on communication circuitry that jams up when there is a speech at the other end of my announcements. You don't think of it. You're used to conversing fully with me and my staff, and frankly, Paradise, Uversa, and Edentia staff at the same time. I have never had such a full human contact with those who do Missions to a planet like yours.

And finally this everybody. This Lightline is not going on for a long time. We will call it off when I'm done here. And for reasons of state Lemuel, carry on with your Lightline at 2pm New York time as usual. You will not have Ron present for the simple reason he has a lot of other work to do.

I am making available not only the cash, but the inference that the Pennsylvania Senate will make a motion to bring you before them to explain how this works. They are convinced it works, and for reasons of state, you will show them. We have a little model, I hope Rayson, to show them how it works in the Senate. You cannot turn their lights off, but you will request the sergeant at arms to turn the lights off in the Senate, and then you would turn your little model on and it will turn the lights back on.

Ron Besser   
Well, you'll have to prove it to me.

Michael of Nebadon
Yes, I understand Ron. Nothing like an egg on your face in the Senate.

Ron
That's right.

Michael of Nebadon
Now this to all of you. This is typical of what Ron does to me. He cannot imagine that we can do a model. He's trying to do a model for two years, and all he can get done is to make the dome of the model hot. He can't get the electrons to transfer to muons in the model. The simple answer is, stop trying to do it with static electricity, Ron. That's how we can move an electron in the plant, but we can't do it with a model.

You have to invent a new way to produce electricity in the house by not using a tower. You use your own body as the tower, and if you walk among the lights, you can light them.

Ron
Chuckles (ha-ha)

Michael of Nebadon
Yes, Ron, you don't picture yourself walking in the Senate. For reasons of our own, you will have a model. And when you pull the trigger, it will light the Senate lights even brighter. They can take much more wattage than they're using.

Ron
And hopefully no charges to me to replace 400 light bulbs.

Michael of Nebadon
I didn't think of that. Excuse me. And finally this to all of you who have graciously decided to attend. There are 15 now. Thank you. The entire matter will be turned back to Lemuel, well, this afternoon at two when he does his Lightline. That is to go Lemuel, well, don't put it off. I know you're sore, but entertain those on your list who can transmit and to help you out today with the Lightline. I'm not asking Ron to get on. It's up to him.

And now finally this. The entire matter of free electricity is very important to the United States. They will learn it is the first true fission experiment on this planet. Ron said to me when he looked at how they moved the electron to a muon set, isn't that fission? I said well, yes, I guess it is. Look at the sun, Monmatia. It heats up helium until it breaks down into hydrogen atoms. It then burns the hydrogen atom for the sunshine that you get on Urantia. Ron says, what we're doing is, we are burning the electron and it's converting itself to a muon. That's the same idea of converting one element to another element, which science calls fission. Aren't we doing fission?

We sent this back to Rayson, and Rayson says, in the true definition of fission, it is. I've never called it fission. I wonder what we should call it? Well, the truth of the matter is, its just plain dumb fission. It isn't not, it is not a change to preparticles, its a change to the elementary idea that energy is a preparticle, and that it's mutable. That is like a piece of clay, which is mutable. You can squeeze it into different things. You can do the same with a preparticle. It is the clay of materialization. You can think of it that way.

The truth of the matter is, Ron says to himself, I wish I can remember these explanations if I must testify. You will, Ron, and you will remember them because the Melchizedeks will provide two Melchizedek attorneys with you. They are the keepers of the patent and as such, insist that the speeches you make are monitored by the legal system to prevent accidental spillage to people who get other ideas about what I say. And finally this. Here is Manituba Melchizedek to speak.

Ron
Thank you, Michael. And please go ahead, Manituba.

Manituba Melchizedek
Thank you, Ron, and your protocols are seamless. Thank you. This is Manituba. I am the chairman of the board of the Magisterial Foundation. Ron installed me in January of 2023. I am continuing that obligation throughout time if necessary. Ron did something no one ever thought about before. He made it possible to enter into the legal system of the host country who takes the Missions on as headquarters. Let that sink in. Who would have thought you can make a human connection to the ponderous Spirit Mission by allowing that ponderous Spirit Mission to have full contact ability to go to your supreme court, or your federal courts, in the name of fairness to the Mission.

Judges will be apraised, or apprised, beg your pardon. When they are apprised, they will learn that they are part of the regulatory judicial system of the Mission, and not to the United States Constitution. That has huge implications. I'm not going to discuss them here. Ron asked me to explain to you who Manituba Melchizedek is, who is the chairman of the Magisterial Foundation.

I am a legal Melchizedek. I am an attorney to the Salvington Government. Machiventa is also an attorney. He also has the Urantia Supreme Court. When you speak to either Manituba or Machiventa Melchizedek, and that includes Mantutia too. We are the Legal Eagles that see to it that Salvington is within keeping of the legal system we must appear in. Please try to remember it. 

And I also want you to understand that Ron works very hard to recall all of it. And for that reason he has not made a mistake. He is also a legal eagle in many respects and we may convert him to a Melchizedek with the legal department in mind. He smiles.

Ron
I am delighted, thank you.

Manituba Melchizedek
Thank you, Ron. And now this to you, Marian Rowley. You are the overseer of the operational return of the Urantia Book to a group on the mansion worlds that studies the fifth epochal revelation. You have warned them that the sixth changes the fifth considerably. But they insist on being operative in the past. For that reason, we are fully going to remove the group as it is constituted now.

Ron Besser
And that is not the group. 

Manituba Melchizedek
I take it is not.

Ron Besser
That's the usual insult and I won't have it, but I can't help it.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you. The truth of the matter is, Ron, that is not the rookery you called the cabal, but lucifer. He has been reconstituted not only by the illegality of the original lucifer rebellion, but also by certain operative groups on the mansion worlds that do not know the differences.

For that reason, ladies and gentlemen, here is an announcement that should be thought about carefully. Other than Marian Rowley, the Urantia group, and the adorable group of the past Popes whom Ron really enjoys working with. They signal to you, Ron.

Ron Besser
Oh! That's my feeling too, my Pope.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you, Ron. You should have been a Pope, Ron. But thanks to the eventide of tradition, you'll never touch it. In any case, Ron, let us enliven in the whole idea of your work as an administrator. No, no, no. Not anymore. Your body is wracked with pain and mental disabilities brought on by a change to the brain, and your Thought Adjuster, for he must prepare to be ready to transport you to the Michael presence in a fusion we insist take place. You Ron are all tense and are worried about that bear.

Ron Besser
Hah. Folks, I've got a graphic picture looking at the backside of a bear and he (is) turning his head to the right enough for me to see the canines. That's one fearsome bear. Go ahead, please.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you. I am truly sorry, Ron, you are not that bear. But you insist that there be a prodigal son in charge of the Magisterial Foundation. You will have that not only in yourself, but by Michael of Nebadon in cooperation with your friend, Dominick. Dominick seems to think this is a pass in and a pass out. No, no, no.

Furthermore, the audience, which comprises this morning’s Lightline, and that is 15 of you, including myself, you will be continuing to support the Foundation and the Magisterial Missions, which will become visible in about six weeks. Ron wants to stay alive long enough to see it. I'm not sure he will be. But he will view it from whatever other perspective he is forced to use.

Maryan Rowley is quite sure, her operation over the Urantia group on the fourth mansion world is just about over. Yes, yes, yes. We are no longer going to have groups dedicated fully to the conservative conservatation of an epochal revelation.

And Ron says to me, should I explain the problem with speaking at the moment? No, Ron. I'll explain it. He has in his mind not only the Adjuster and Michael, but the Universal Father directly. It's very powerful. And it's hard to articulate the tongue with so much on him. But the fact of the matter is that you're listening to the last time you need to transcribe a tape anybody.

We are not allowing Ron full contact with the Lightlines as he has done in the past for years. He has too much to say and too little time left to say it. I'm going to have him write a bulletin. And that's not only for you people, but it's for the Urantia Foundation, and anybody else he can cc:. Ron says, maybe that's the UAI, but God knows how that goes if I send it to them.

The truth of the matter is Ron you will remain on Urantia in the physical form they can see. The truth of the matter is Dominick, you do the handshaking. Ron will be mostly morontial. He gives you a hug sometimes when you get ready to stay out for a couple of days. That is, please stay the course with me. You know it, and care, and reciprocate. That hug cannot take place easily when he is fully morontial. He will tell you when it's not really usable.

And finally this to all of you. I am Michael of Nebadon. We have given you every chance to reciprocate and provide the care you would like to give the whole Mission. The Magisterial Foundation is not the only foundation. But we have a Michael Foundation. I will use exclusively. Ron has it fully designed and ready to go. When we do that the Magisterial Foundation remains its partner. The Rayson Corporation remains its partner. The Holding Corporation is its partner. The other foundations will be re-titled and operate as charitable contributions to the people in need.

The world is going to collapse with legalities, not. The world will be at war thanks to the Middle East, and we will wax their clocks properly when the time comes. China will become a pussycat. North Korea will cease to exist. But I am ahead by almost a decade for you to know how that happens.

And finally this. We will close this Lightline with the thought of a national anthem. I will constitute the Stars and Stripes not as our symbol, but I will use the dove and the holly leaf to show you that the entire meaning of this Mission is not to snuff out the old irreparable ways, but to grow a new plant underneath the old ways of doing things. The United States will have to go through a rough period, but it will adhere to the Missions of God. 

Let it be known please that this entire issue of this tape is not the last for Ron or for any of you. But from now on every Lightline will be transmitted by someone who has the voice of God. Lemuel, for some moment bow your head. Elise, bow your head. Rene, Clency, Dominick and you too Ron. Accept the mantle of light and prepare to speak God's voice. That is enough for today. Ron, we have concluded this Lightline.

Ron Besser
This is Ron. So assign, Michael. God bless our audience, and our deepest thanks to spirit, Michael, the Melchizedeks, Gabriel, and all those I do not know your names including those who light my candles. I do so enjoy it. Thank you. That concludes today's Lightline. Thank you.

End 
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;