Author Topic: Lightline USA 8 Febr. 2024  (Read 5205 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Lightline USA 8 Febr. 2024
« on: February 08, 2024, 20:20:58 pm »
Lightline USA,  8 February 2024 at 5pm

Here is the link for the Extra Lightline for 8 February, 2024

with your host Ron Besser

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240208_140156

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass
    • View Profile
Re: Lightline USA 8 Febr. 2024
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 12:19:51 pm »
  • 020824 Audio Tape Light Line USA; host: Ron Besser
  • Subjects: the cold fission of WTP is explained as is the muon’s basic components including semiquavers; Q & A
  • Speakers: Michael of Nebadon, Universal Father, Rayson, Hattie the Life Carrier, Ron’s Thought Adjuster, and the Ancients of Days;
  • Transcribed By: RAZ ( I welcome corrections - just message me )
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240208_140156 
Ron Besser  
Well, hello, everybody. This is a surprise Light Line at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, late afternoon. I'm Ron Besser, your host, and welcome to everybody that has attended.

Michael of Nebadon  
The reason this Light Line has been called rather suddenly is that Ron and I were discussing a situation when it occurred to me that the Light Lines themselves are fully protected by using the tape dispenser. By that I mean, posting it as a link and not putting the tape out for sale, or any other condition. Ron never thought about

Ron Besser  
Just a minute. I just got interrupted.

Universal Father  
This is Father. I am rather in a hurry. I've got to make my statement. And then Michael, do you mind, I take it?

Ron Besser  
Yes, go ahead.

Universal Father  
This is the Universal Father. One of the reasons I asked specifically for this Light Line to be called is to make sure we have a tape. It didn't matter how many participants, but there are seven and that includes Ron, at the moment, and I thank you for even getting seven. I am the Universal Father. And I have this to say: Ron looked at the situation this morning and said more or less we cannot make a move without resources and there appears to be no resources. Even though Michael has not shut it off, nor have you shut it off, Ron, but you're just waiting.

Today, the Melchizedeks inquired of Paradise, what is the chance for receiving the cash to start the engineering work for the free electricity. Paradise came back and said there is no free electricity anymore. It is now going to be called fission. Ron knows it's fission. The rest of you should know because he's told you it is. But you don't really understand fission.

And let me give you a brief look at it so you understand why it is called fission. The sun gets its energy for its light and its heat by burning hydrogen. It manufactures its own hydrogen by taking the helium atom that is very plentiful on the sun, and heating it up to the electronic boiling point. When it hits the electronic boiling point, helium turns into two atoms of hydrogen. The two atoms of hydrogen that come out of helium; one has a nucleus and the other one doesn't. The sun burns both of them. For that particular reason, it's called fission, converting one element into another element, this time with the process of heat.

Ron looked at the patent a year ago and said to Rayson; Rayson, isn't this fission? We are changing one pre-particle into another pre-particle just as the sun changes helium into hydrogen. Isn't it the same process? Rayson looked at it and said I never thought of it that way. Let's look at it. I will report back to you. Six months later, Rayson came back; Ron, you're not wrong. I'm positive this is cold fission. You have introduced it for the first time to a planet outside of the Paradise sphere.

I didn't realize that converting one element particle to another element particle constitutes fission. But if you take the current sun's use of fueling itself, that's what it does. It takes the element of helium heats it up, and it splits into two hydrogen atoms. When you run the process that we have for the patent, we take one electron and get five muons. It's precisely the same pattern but with a different result. I called this meeting today to tell you that if they ever institute the plant, you will be the first to produce fission on the planet. That's been the dream of scientists for over 100 years. Well, at least for 80 years let me put it that way. Now this: Ron because of it, you're going to be asked to withdraw the patent, not. Yes. It's, you just said to me; it's very difficult to do.

Ron Besser  
It's published by the federal government, Yes.

Universal Father  
I see. For that reason then, Ron, may we suggest that we reconstitute the patent with a new patent. See if Rheem is ready to do a new patent. We're not going to call it free electricity. We're going to call it missable power. And for that reason, I want you to start writing out a new patent narrative showing that we are not knocking out an ultimaton from an electron but that we are going to take a muon and reduce it to its basic components.

The basic components of the muon are two quarks, a neutron, a proton, and three semiquavers. Now science does not have the word semiquaver, I had to make it up because you don't have it in your language. In the muon, you have all those things I just said. But the semiquavers as I'm calling it, for now, are little specks of pre-matter that accompany the idea of pre-matter as an ultimaton. We have never revealed to tell you that the ultimaton is always accompanied in orbit around each ultimaton, three semiquavers. The semiquaver is not for the ultimaton, but for the transcendency of the ultimaton into a pre-particle that we can convert into another type of pre-particle.

In our case, we go from the electron to the muon by removing one ultimaton but we also removed three semiquavers. When we remove a semiquaver, the ultimaton is no longer resident in the pre-particle. For that reason, Ron, the process that uses, as we help relate to you, removing the ultimaton from the electron does equate to a muon as a matter of fact, five of them. The truth of the matter is we can reconstitute the electron not by adding back the ultimaton but two of the three semiquavers. For that reason then we have a fission product instead of free electricity. The fission product is electricity we need to rewrite the patent if we can manage it. So that it is an atomic breakthrough. That is all I have to say. And I want to put on my Son, Rayson.

Ron Besser  
Thank you, Father. We await you, Rayson. Go ahead when you're ready, please.

Rayson  
This is Rayson. I'm putting on my coat and hat to visit you quickly, Ron.

Ron Besser  
We thank you, Rayson. Welcome.

Rayson  
Thank you, Ron. When I was informed of this, the Father says to me; you think you know everything. I said, well, I thought I knew most. Well, you don't know something about an ultimaton, we never revealed. But we do it now. To get Ron out of this difficulty of sitting there without a way to get anybody to respond to the patent that he has. It works perfectly well. But I want another patent to show that we are not sleeping at the switch. Ron has been terribly ill for the past couple of months. He's sick and tired of laying in bed thinking about death. He said to us, you wonder why I'm a little bit down. Every day I face, I'm dying. When is the plug being pulled? I stopped pulling the plug, Ron. The Thought Adjuster in you Ron is now concerned with the idea that you must live at least a decade more. But that you have to have some creature comforts restored. Your legs are full of pain. Your waist hurts, you're beginning to have trouble breathing. That's a shutdown. But for reasons of state, we can reverse it and we are beginning to.

The whole reason that you can't drive is you can't feel the pedals. And you remind me that the Creative Spirit caused an accident by locking your leg and wouldn't allow you to hit the brake. I forgot about that. The worst that happened is the front end of the car headlight was broken and the sheet metal bent under to the front left wheel. That was repaired nicely. You paid it off and leave it alone. But I do not. I'm sure Michael of Nebadon remembers it. I did not until now.

Ron meant to hit the brake at the bank. He couldn't move his leg. Mother Spirit locked it. As a result, the drift of the car into the teller would not stop. Instead of hitting the car in front of him. He chose to hit the concrete blocks at the center of the input of the cache. As a result, the wheel itself was stuck because the metal was bent into the wheel. He got it undone by pulling out on it and could drive it and repair it. And finally, this to you, Ron, this Light Line is relatively short, but open it up for discussion when we're done. And you will put Michael into it with an open discussion where all of them are open and can chime in when they want. You only have eight people at the moment. That is very low for you. And it is the case of how many people saw it or didn't bother with it. That's fine with you. You wanted to make the recording.

Universal Father  
And now this Michael, I am the Universal Father. Thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
We thank you, Universal Father. It's quite a revelation. Now if I can get my act together, we'll put it together. Thank you, Father.

Universal Father  
Thank you, Ron.

Rayson  
This is Rayson, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Welcome, Rayson. Same to you, fellow. Most welcome. Go ahead, please.

Rayson  
Thank you, Ron. I am truthfully surprised you are capable of even speaking due to the fact that you were hit hard with an announcement yesterday that you are being brought over into the mansion worlds within the next 48 to 72 hours. As a result, all you can think about is death. You haven't mentioned it to anyone but you were enjoying your last cup of tea you thought. The truth of the matter is now that I've spoken with your Adjuster, I have spoken with the Father, I have spoken with Michael of Nebadon, Gabriel, and two others you do not know, Ron. One is your seraphic guide and the other is a supernaphim who keeps a watch on what happens around you. This morning, there was a flash in the room. You let it go. What's new; you said. That flash was the conditioning of the Infinite Spirit to provide you His services without causing the seraphim, the seraphic

Ron Besser  
One minute, we bobbled a transmission circuit. Hold on. It sounds as though it was bent or disrupted Rayson.

Rayson  
I fully agree with that.

Ron Besser  
Just a minute, folks.

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael. That's exactly what happened. Ron, what's your sense of it?

Ron Besser  
I see a noodle, that's bent.

Michael of Nebadon  
Ah, thank you, whoever

Ron's Thought Adjuster  
This is Adjuster, Ron. You're safe to continue.

Ron Besser  
Well, a first, everybody. Let me try this. Let me back up to you again, Rayson. It's open to you Rayson. Continue, if you will.

Rayson  
Thank you, Ron. That's much better. I have spoken with your Adjuster, Ron. He sees no problem in invoking an extension for at least 60 years.

Ron Besser  
Do I have that number, right?

Rayson  
Yes, 60 years if you need it. That body is not worn out. You've done well with it. We can reconstitute it safely and well. But we must have permission of the Ancients of Days to pull it.

Ancients of Days  
This is the Ancients of Days, Ron. You are genuinely concerned that We may reject it?

Ron Besser  
Well that's your privilege and prerogative Ancients of Days. I await your decision. Thank you.

Ancients of Days  
Beautifully spoken to us. Thank you. I am now sure that Ron you need to be present for at least the next four to six months while the world itself readjusts to the presence of probably, understand that underline probably, World War Three. We're going to try to snub it and keep it from appearing. China is behaving as though it's already at war. North Korea is getting permission to fire missiles. Japan is ready to take them on one and all. The United States is prepared to defend Japan. It could break out over the jostling of fleets. But we don't think it will start that way. It may start by North Korea, making a bonafide effort to launch a nuclear missile and it doesn't go out to sea it falls back down on North Korea obliterating the entire area. Don't wait for miracles, please. The entire matter could hit San Francisco or other cities on the West Coast. They are diabolical people and need a lesson. Now finally this.

Michael of Nebadon  
I am Michael of Nebadon, everybody. Ron has received the direct word of the Father to rewrite a patent. Ron, it is cold fission. Truly. You say we've already got it. I happen to agree with you. Even simpler than this new patent. You are going to raise the ire of the entire scientific community, not. You're going to show how to use a pre-particle to get fission. That's what the sun does. Only with elements. You're using their pre-particles. And finally to you, Steven. Ron really enjoys your efforts. Keep at them. Only with the patent we have, don't even talk about this second idea. Cassidy now knows that the Pennsylvania Senate Senator is aware of the patent and has spoken with him. The truth of the matter is neither one knows how to get to you, Ron. All they know is that it is York, Pennsylvania.

Ron Besser  
I am not sure if I put the address on the email or not. I have no idea.

Michael of Nebadon  
You did. But the email is sitting in DER and for that reason is not moving. They consider it an unusual statement. But fully adequate to raise them to mention it to the Pennsylvania Senate. They are looking at it and do not know what to do with it. For that reason, Cassidy needs to make sure that he shares with

Ron Besser  
I'm trying to remember my senator's name from Pittsburgh, Casey, Senator Casey. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
And for that reason, it may take a moment or two for this to gel a little bit better Ron. And finally to this superb group who attended late in the afternoon to hear this Light Line. I am going to expect you Ron to write out a new patent, not. I'm going to write the patent myself. You're gonna have to supply drawings.

Ron Besser  
Well, if I understand I, I can do it, thank you.

Rayson  
The truth of the matter is, it's not much different than the patent you already hold for free electricity, that will be paid attention to. But you are really going to bring the people standing when you produce fission. You don't have to use the patent you've got right now. But keep it going. And don't forget, you owe payments on it in four or five years, and then 10 years, I believe.

Ron Besser  
Something like it Rayson, I've got a schedule of payments. Thank you.

Rayson  
Who should be taking attention to that?

Ron Besser  
It should be a person who sits in the office of the Magisterial Foundation with a to-do list in the filing drawers. We owe money on this and that, because patents, you don't just pay for them. You got to renew payments every several years. We owe at least four payments for the life of the patent. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
Well spoken Ron, this is Michael.

Ron Besser  
And thank you, Rayson.

Rayson  
You're most welcome, Ron.

Michael of Nebadon  
So Rayson is gonna write the patent. You Ron are going to present it to Rheem. Don't send anything yet. I want him to understand that you're not made of money. And for that reason, a new patent shouldn't cost $10,000 again, but he may persist. I'm going to see to it, Ron, that the Magisterial Foundation has enough money to at least do the patent.

Ron Besser  
May I speak Michael?

Michael of Nebadon  
Yeah.

Ron Besser  
The patent costs were $2,000 for a search, and then $10,000 to obtain the patent after the search. There were no other costs involved that I know of.

Michael of Nebadon  
Thank you. That's excellent.

Rayson  
This is Rayson. That is correct with what I see.

Michael of Nebadon  
Now this: Ron, your health is so bad, so poor. You wonder how you're even going to get to the next day. That must be amended. And we are going to work very hard with the Life Carriers to see if we can reconstitute it in some manner. Here is a Life Carrier.

Ron Besser  
Folks, this is secret, but it's a tape, it's gonna go out.

Hattie the Life Carrier
I am a Life Carrier, let's call me, Hattie.

Ron Besser
Okay, Hattie. It's a guy with a girlish figure?

Hattie the Life Carrier
I forgot they are masculine in your

Ron Besser
Yeah, they are sons. Thank you. Go ahead, Hattie.

Hattie the Life Carrier
It's this: I am a Life Carrier of unusual capacity. I can be a Life Carrier. I can be an angel. I can be the Universal Father.

Ron Besser
Okay, father in a visit to the fair.

Hattie the Life Carrier
Yes, Ron. Thank you. It's this Ron: your life and the pain that has been appropriated to you was never meant to be, but the Mother Spirit in Nebadon tried to kill you. Followed up by Lanaforge. The pair of them poisoned the blood. The blood cannot feed the cells. The cells cry. We inject food.

Ron Besser
Yes, right through the arch of the foot or my toes. Very painful. Thank you.

Hattie the Life Carrier
The truth of the matter is, all of those awkward entities are no longer possible around you or Nebadon.

Universal Father  
I am the Father. I want it to be known. Finally, Urantia is cleared. You will not hear another voice, Ron. Yes, Ron, and you can keep it. The truth of the matter is that the entire use of these patents is now available. They blocked it to certain extents, Ron. And furthermore, the Livermore Labs out in California, now say to the Energy Department in the United States, this patent will work, we're positive. The United States is not friendly to the patent, Ron. For the simple reason, you own it entirely. It's not a group patent. If you make sounds to share it, confer with Rayson, and with Michael, and with Father.

Ron Besser  
Yes, this is Ron. My decision even before these admonitions is that no one gets their wingwongs on the patent. It is for the world and we will direct it and control the costs and see to it that it is generally distributed. That's my philosophy, folks.

Universal Father  
Thank you, Ron. We also say this to you. You're not the first to insist. And not the last to cave under to a ton of money.

Ron Besser  
Yeah, yeah, it's a little hard to resist.

Michael of Nebadon  
Yes, I fully agree. But you are not the usual and neither is Rayson. We will amend everything so that all of you who support this, get a dividend. Ron has fully decided Gitz, the money you spent will be returned to you and that the officers for the Magisterial Foundation will have an adequate salary. And for that reason, Ron, you will repair that house splendiferously. And finally this to all of you before we close. The entire matter for all of you is the following: do not be concerned when we must break down the Magisterial Foundation into two parts. The first part is through the foundation that Ron has established. The second part is that the Rayson Corporation will be the second part and fully incorporated into the Magisterial Foundation, not by trust, but by the fact it is a fully owned subsidiary of the Michael Foundation. Ron has such one established already. And we are going to move the patent into the Michael Foundation International.

Ron Besser  
I think I call it Michael. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
Why did you have to do that?

Ron Besser  
Some woman owns Michael Foundation and is not budging. We had to name it slightly differently, the International part, so we could achieve owning the Foundation that way.

Michael of Nebadon  
Thank you and now I understand. The truth of the matter is that woman would relent if she understood but she doesn't understand anything. She's now on the mansion worlds. That estate, that foundation is no longer entirely useful. We will speak to it later, Ron. Thank you. And now this is Michael of Nebadon to all of you, all nine of you, and thank you for appearing. The truth of the matter is this concludes the Light Line.

Ron Besser  
I'm going to open it up, folks, if you just like to talk about any of it. If not, we'll close it off then. Hold on, while I unmute you. Okay, the floor is yours, guys, if you want to talk to me.

Steven  
Steve here on the subject Rayson was speaking to, on the patent. It's a provisional patent. Just ran that over with Dominick a few days ago. He ran it over with me when I had a question. So doesn't that give us the possibility of amendment rather than what Rayson wants to do it, but that would keep it all together. In a sense, it could be an amendment to it, but the separation in the fact that it is now called fission is very important to so, I'm giving a pro and a con there, but I wanted to open up the idea of an amendment rather than a full-fledged new one. But that's all.

Michael of Nebadon  
Steven, this is Michael, because Ron doesn't know. The provision of this patent is a typical technological patent. I don't know that he can renew it. But I do know from Ron's experience with Dr. Ilok, that they could renew the patent worldwide with the additional payment to provide a new patent. Whether this can be done or not. I honestly don't know. So I can't really answer your question. Ron supposes we can renew the patent, but he's not sure. For that reason, we have to talk to attorney Rheem in Kansas. Attorney Rheem has been in stony silence. Ron says okay, you be silent. I have nothing to add to it, attorney Rheem. Attorney Rheem knows this and hasn't told Ron, that unless the patent is initiated in five years, it is dissolved.

Ron Besser  
Oh no, I didn't know that.

Michael of Nebadon  
You have got to make a mainstream effort to build the plant Ron within the next four years. People can't wait to get a hold of it. But you must make a good effort to provide at least the attempt to build it. I cannot make available $50 million to do the plant as we proposed. But I can make available several million in that it will provide the electrical engineering and somehow establish the fact that it is prepared to put out for bid. That gives me the idea to Ron.

Ron Besser  
Ah, Steven, and to the rest of you. I have worked in civil engineering for 30 years. I know how these things go as a project. What we might do, Father is do the engineering and put out an RFP and that's a request for a proposal for building. If that is sufficient, we now hold the patent in place.

Attorney Rheem’s office
And Ron, I know of no such division, I don't need it.

Ron Besser
The attorney has made avail of me a payment schedule for the next 20 years.

Attorney Rheem’s office
I now fully amend myself, this is attorney Rheem's office. That is not correct, Ron. I cannot get it renewed after 20 years but I can amend it up until 20 years. Thank you.

Ron Besser
Well, thank you, Rheem's office.

Attorney Rheem’s office
Now this: this is attorney Rheem, Ron. The entire issue that we must attend to is not your property alone, but I made a subsidiary remark when I proposed the patent to the patent office, I said it was temporarily under the care of the attorney's office, and that they must make amends to me for payment of and I told them the amount. They never paid me. Nor do you know about it, Ron.

Ron Besser
No, I don't.

Attorney Rheem’s office
The truth of the matter is, I spent an extra $5000. You sent $5000 but I can't find the check. You sent me the canceled check picture. I can't imagine what happened to it.

Ron Besser
I am pretty sure it was canceled. Because I sent you a copy of the canceled check from the bank. Something nefarious is going on. I have no idea, sir.

Attorney Rheem’s office
In any case, people, the attorney Rheem's office now states this: Ron, you have 20 years to get this done. You spent a year not doing anything or saying anything. I take that as sacrosanct that you have something in mind and that it is being worked for the patent's sake. I now learn you have nothing only because these resources are too high for you to come up with. The BankOnIP made the mistake of offering you funding but had no idea it was 50 million. You said it's too expensive. We can't afford to go the way the BankOnIP tells you to go. And for that reason you let it sit hoping that either the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or the federal government pays attention. I assure you they will not and cannot. They are too loose with cash and no sense. In any case, we must make amends

Ron Besser
One moment.

Attorney Rheem’s office
We must make amends with those things that we do have control of and for that reason, I have nothing further to add.

Ron Besser
Steven that's the best this long answer can give you at the moment.

Steven  
No, thank you very much. And thank you, Michael. I may have another question. But for now, I'm, I'm resting on it. Thank you.

Ron Besser  
Okay, thank you, Steven.

Michael of Nebadon  
And I think, Ron, that's about it. So what we're going to do, we're going to close the tape and finish this Light Line.

Ron Besser  
Thank you so much for attending. I hope you got something out of it. Bye-bye.

end
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)