Author Topic: New Years Greeting from Michael of Nebadon - Fight the Cabal yet!  (Read 4330 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON
A Happy New Year to All
January 01, 2024

“This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaking, and the insurrection (cabal) is deeply worried their moment is over and very soon.  Happy New Year to that thought!

“I am taking a moment to say a good and happy New Year to all of you and to stay the course in spite of numerous breaches of security once again on Urantia.  We cannot be entirely cheerful nor can Ron as he woke up under a new failure of communication we are not familiar with, and that is the Universal Father, banning all communication not authorized to work on Urantia.  For that reason I warn all of you that to attempt a Lightline today is mostly futile.  Rene Duran experienced a failur of his Sunday Lightline, and Ron properly warned him.  You all need to take seriously this fight, and it is not over by a long shot I am afraid to report.

“Second, the new year (2024) is hopeful.

“For that reason I am leaving open a few ideas we can penetrate and make work in the coming months while we battle the trials they represent over us and now over the transmitters on Urantia.

“I am making available about six hundred newly created seraphim to help police the band width of your Lightline transmissions, but they are new and must fight a whole new issue coming to our Local Universe, and that issue is called “banning.”

“IF frequency banning takes place and that is not the good guys doing it, we are finished with Lightlines until they can established again, and that is unpredictable.  I am also removing a huge number of artifacts from our Lightlines too and that includes using rubber bullets to stop the cabal from interfering.  I am not joking as they are reissuing a ban on Lightline transmissions and so be careful about tapes and other sound production if you are using it.

“Finally, we can get through easily Ron, as you are powerful enough to strangle small attempts at derailing these messages.  Let your day reside with the New Year idea and I will speak later today.  I suspect Elise is not doing a Lightline today, and that huge bill from the phone provider is not yours to worry about again, as that issue is a demand by a public utility in Kenya to pay for all outside phone calls out of the country.  That individual is fully aware now you are paying a whopping bill for his attendance and removes his interest accordingly.

“Initially, we must state the following too:

“You Ron got it in the neck again and you are very unhappy with voice transmission upon awakening.  ARTHURA saved the day and allows this transmission to take place, and you need to dress and keep cheerful in spite of the messes starting to pile up on you again.  Let this place settle itself momentarily.

“Those who are cheerfully done today, we congratulate you!  For those finding problems on their doorstep again, grin and bear it, and that is until we can correct this mess getting on the doorstep of our goodwill and the start of the REGENCY.  

“Regency people are here on Urantia.  I sent about six million (the number is correct) seraphic guides to bed and asked all of them to take/pause for rest as the battle is ready to being in earnest over the insurrection again mounting a bitter fight over Urantia.  Urantia holds one of the keys to spiritual success because it is a BESTOWAL PLANET, and for that reason it must be protected at all costs, for a Bestowal Planet contains harbingers of future universe developments only a Bestowal Planet can provide.

“And finally, let this message ring true to all of you!  Ron has to battle the cabal assigned to push him over the edge mentally, but he is so strong they get no where and have to laugh at the shenanigans he throws up to stop their incursions against him and against Us.

“HAPPY NEW YEAR! And let the bells toll to a free Urantia when the clearance is final.  We pray this ends quickly and Ron thank you for your monster bearing over people who refuse to provide true leadership.  The cabal has destroyed a section of transmission equipment up here again, and we let it go for now.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON at your service!  Good day!  Michael.”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Re: New Years Greeting from Michael of Nebadon - Fight the Cabal yet!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2024, 12:54:30 pm »

Hello everyone and a Happy New Year to all of my Forum friends. 

I was planning on doing a Lightline today, but reading the Forum made me think it might be good to take Michael's advice and take a step back, unless Ron wants me to try it.
My message is rather late and If I do not hear from Ron, I will skip this Lightline and hopefully see you next week.

Elise